#28 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:22 PM

QUOTE(Lunchbox @ Jun 16 2007, 07:52 PM) View Post
Make sigs of girls kissing girls? tongue.gif

I thought about that, but that would go against my anti-homosexuality stance, just as Rambo's and Urban's signatures do

#29 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:30 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jun 16 2007, 10:22 PM) View Post
I thought about that, but that would go against my anti-homosexuality stance, just as Rambo's and Urban's signatures do

Maybe a personal sig blocker should be made? Sort of like the personal word filter, I doesn't block all the sigs, just the ones the person doesn't want to see.

Might not be used enough though 1we8.gif

#30 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:39 PM

lol thx everyone missed ya too! we'll get to know each other soon if we dont! biggrin.gif

#31 sin

sin
  • 311 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:46 PM

welcome to neocodex follow the rules and have fun

#32 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:48 PM

QUOTE(sin @ Jun 16 2007, 06:46 PM) View Post
welcome to neocodex follow the rules and have fun

hahaha yes sir!

#33 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jun 16 2007, 08:30 PM) View Post
Maybe a personal sig blocker should be made? Sort of like the personal word filter, I doesn't block all the sigs, just the ones the person doesn't want to see.

Might not be used enough though 1we8.gif

I already use the sig blocker, but I didn't want to see it the first time. I was just browsing the forums and -BOOM- I see Rambo's signature. dry.gif I don't mind that he has it, I just don't want to see it. Its too late, I saw it, but now he is on my signature block list.

#34 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jun 16 2007, 10:52 PM) View Post
I already use the sig blocker, but I didn't want to see it the first time. I was just browsing the forums and -BOOM- I see Rambo's signature. dry.gif I don't mind that he has it, I just don't want to see it. Its too late, I saw it, but now he is on my signature block list.

ooooh so you can choose which user's sig to block? Oh. Hm. Nevermind then tongue.gif

#35 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 06:57 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jun 16 2007, 08:55 PM) View Post
ooooh so you can choose which user's sig to block? Oh. Hm. Nevermind then tongue.gif

Yeah, it can be found here -> http://www.neocodex....p;CODE=blocksig

#36 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jun 16 2007, 10:57 PM) View Post
Yeah, it can be found here -> http://www.neocodex....p;CODE=blocksig

I've been here almost a year and I'm just now learning about this? Damn I'm slow tongue.gif

#37 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jun 16 2007, 09:01 PM) View Post
I've been here almost a year and I'm just now learning about this? Damn I'm slow tongue.gif

They even made a news post about it tongue.gif You are slow tongue.gif

#38 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jun 16 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post
They even made a news post about it tongue.gif You are slow tongue.gif

Well I knew about it, I just didn't know it blocked individual sigs. I thought it blocked all the sigs tongue.gif

Don't worry, I still consider myself slow though smile1.gif

#39 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:20 PM

Thats good that you can handle being called slow and even call yourself that, because the way things are going- Someone would have reported my post and I'd be getting talked to, again. 1we8.gif

Edited by Hawk, 16 June 2007 - 07:20 PM.

#40 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jun 16 2007, 11:20 PM) View Post
Thats good that you can handle being called slow and even call yourself that, because the way things are going- Someone would have reported my post and I'd be getting talked to, again. 1we8.gif

Well I called myself slow first. Plus, you used the powerful tongue smiley, the smiley that lets people know you're joking thumbsup.gif

Don't be so down on yourself, Hawk. Yes you had a bad past, but the key word there is past. You've changed now. The present(and future) Hawk is nicer and gets into less fights. You're not perfect, but who is? I'm not perfect, that's for sure. I'm slow and gullible as hell(Ange can vouch for me) tongue.gif . For example, I thought that faux hawk pic was really you in the hair topic and I really thought Simon was sad that Vince McMahon "died". We all have flaws. Your flaw was that you had a flaming problem, but you've fixed that and because of that, you're a private member now. Sadly I fear I'll always be slow, but that's not the point tongue.gif You're an awesome guy, Hawk. Remember that thumbsup.gif

#41 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE(Noitidart @ Jun 16 2007, 07:48 PM) View Post
hahaha yes sir!

Even though you help create the rules.... funny guy. dry.gif tongue.gif

#42 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2007 - 07:59 PM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jun 16 2007, 10:34 PM) View Post
Don't be so down on yourself, Hawk. Yes you had a bad past, but the key word there is past. You've changed now. The present(and future) Hawk is nicer and gets into less fights. You're not perfect, but who is? I'm not perfect, that's for sure. I'm slow and gullible as hell(Ange can vouch for me) tongue.gif . For example, I thought that faux hawk pic was really you in the hair topic and I really thought Simon was sad that Vince McMahon "died". We all have flaws. Your flaw was that you had a flaming problem, but you've fixed that and because of that, you're a private member now. Sadly I fear I'll always be slow, but that's not the point tongue.gif You're an awesome guy, Hawk. Remember that thumbsup.gif

The thing is I've tried to put the flaming thing behind me, and I really don't flame anymore, it's just people take me the wrong way at times. I may take jabs at people, I may make fun of people, but I don't intend to hurt anyone- and I feel really bad if/when I do. Many of my posts are to be taken lightly. Earlier today I get a nice News post about it, and then when I ask if I'm involved in this problem I get a nice talking to about it because of something I said in a discussion between me and LW. The next thing I know one of my posts gets invisibilized because its not positive. I guess negativity is now grounds for invisibilization, when will it be grounds for a warn? dry.gif

#43 ZERO

ZERO
  • 1661 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

QUOTE(Hawk @ Jun 16 2007, 06:22 PM) View Post

But see, the difference.

somehow in some odd world its 'normal' tongue.gif

#44 Kitchwa

Kitchwa
  • 3256 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

Noit man! Its been a while. I miss our conversations on MSN sad.gif

#45 Greeny

Greeny
  • 603 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 09:29 PM

bout time tongue.gif

#46 fruglemonkey

fruglemonkey
  • 411 posts

Posted 16 June 2007 - 11:28 PM

O.o

I always thought it was Notidart, until I saw all those post with Noit...

#47 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2007 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE(ßlack ƒlame @ Jun 16 2007, 07:34 PM) View Post
Well I called myself slow first. Plus, you used the powerful tongue smiley, the smiley that lets people know you're joking thumbsup.gif

I use toooooooons of smilies!!! hahaha

QUOTE(fruglemonkey @ Jun 16 2007, 11:28 PM) View Post
O.o

I always thought it was Notidart, until I saw all those post with Noit...

noits short for noitidart tongue.gif

#48 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2007 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE(Noitidart @ Jun 17 2007, 12:14 PM) View Post
I use toooooooons of smilies!!! hahaha

Really? I can't say I've noticed...
QUOTE(Noitidart @ Dec 30 2006, 04:09 AM) View Post
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG me being my stupid self just deleted my own frikin mod that took a solid month!!!! I deleted the whole JS file for it!!!! 26kb!!! IT was a frikin huuuuuge file!!!!! And SL being the smart one took a full file backup a coupple days ago thinking "noits gonna screw somethin up" who knew it would be my own mod tongue.gif

omg omg omg i was about to kill myself and this guy signs on and gives me life!!!! duuuuude this guy saves codex's but sooo much duuudes isn't he coool?

omg omg omg omg i luv you sl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif air_kiss.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif hug.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif heart.gif

All hail Noit, the smiley lord tongue.gif

#49 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2007 - 01:27 PM

ROFLMAO hahahahahahh i remember when i did that hahahahahahha dam flame your comedy hahah!

#50 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2007 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE(Noitidart @ Jun 17 2007, 05:27 PM) View Post
ROFLMAO hahahahahahh i remember when i did that hahahahahahha dam flame your comedy hahah!

Yay at least someone thinks I'm funny! smile1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users