Quantcast

Photo

New and Improved Guide To Autobuying! Abrosia Style!

• Please log in to reply
629 replies to this topic

#551 mamaluigi1234

mamaluigi1234
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:29 AM

Thanks for the guide!!!

#552 SweetBunneh

SweetBunneh
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

What is safer ? Igloo or the attic or the main ? it is problem to use them all in once ?

#553 Teru

Teru
  • 239 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

What is safer ? Igloo or the attic or the main ? it is problem to use them all in once ?

You can only be in one shop at a time. For the safety of your account i suggest autobuying in a low risk shop (The Bakery, Neopian Fresh Foods, and The Magical Bookshop) Since your not an advanced member your settings are already at a safe point. Abrosia will automatically switch shops after a certain amount of time unless you use a list. (Message me if you would like an up to date list) You don't want to leave abrosia in a shop for long periods of time. You will probably get restock banned and it can draw attention to your account. Try using the scheduler in abrosia and autobuying for 1-2 hour periods and long breaks in between.

#554 ChuckyEgg

ChuckyEgg
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:50 AM

This guide has saved my life, thank you!

#555 pwnzes

pwnzes
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:55 AM

My autobuyer keeps visiting PIzaroo shop, even though I didn't turn that shop option on? Can you help me with this?

Edited by pwnzes, 27 November 2013 - 10:55 AM.

#556 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

My autobuyer keeps visiting PIzaroo shop, even though I didn't turn that shop option on? Can you help me with this?

You're a regular member, therefore Abrosia chooses shops for you. If you want to choose your own shop, you need to make a manual list for that shop. (Or you can get advanced and choose your own shops without a list.) 

#557 Rtynnie

Rtynnie
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

Account Age Restrictions

One last thing before I forget, Your account age greatly effects what kind of items you will be able to buy. The older your account is, the higher rarity items you will be able to see in Neopet's Main Shops. This is how the system works: 

10 days----------Buy anything from the Main Shops Rarity84 and under
16 days----------Buy anything from the Main Shops Rarity89 and under 
1 month----------Buy anything from the Main Shops Rarity94 and under 
3 months--------Buy anything from the Main Shops Rarity99 and under 
4 months--------Buy anything from the Main Shops (No Restrictions)

That about sums it all up for regular Abing. All you have to do now is sell the items in the shop that you created, or if the item is UB you can sell it at the TP. Before long, you should have a few mil on hand no problem at all.

wow i really didn't know about that xD

Thank you so much for this guide, i think i was a little bit too greedy with my settings. but just a bit é.é

#558 AsterEleven

AsterEleven
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

I am playing on a very old account and am afraid of losing it. Assuming I stay out of the high risk shops, stick to the default settings and stay away from neopets while Abrosia works its magic, should I be OK? I'm so paranoid about this that I have yet to give Abrosia a try. I've read up on proxies and all that fun stuff, but would I be alright without one? Thanks y'all :)

#559 mintpro

mintpro
  • 597 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

I am playing on a very old account and am afraid of losing it. Assuming I stay out of the high risk shops, stick to the default settings and stay away from neopets while Abrosia works its magic, should I be OK? I'm so paranoid about this that I have yet to give Abrosia a try. I've read up on proxies and all that fun stuff, but would I be alright without one? Thanks y'all :)

If you're afraid of losing something and/or don't know what you're doing, DON'T DO IT! At least familiarize yourself with the ABer using a shell account.

I run the ABer with my 8+ year account like a boss.

#560 AsterEleven

AsterEleven
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

Thanks Mintpro :) The program seems fairly idiot-proof and I have been reading guides / related posts like a maniac. My account is 13 years old and I would just hate to lose it, along with the legit millions I've made over the years. I think I'm just nervous bc I've never used a program before. I'm not too terribly attached to my pets, so I suppose in the unlikely event that I did get frozen I would just restart with a better username and have nothing to lose.. lol.

Edited by IndieChick, 17 December 2013 - 07:31 AM.

#561 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2013 - 07:32 AM

Thanks Mintpro :) The program seems fairly idiot-proof and I have been reading guides / related posts like a maniac. My account is 13 years old and I would just hate to lose it, along with the legit millions I've made over the years. I think I'm just nervous bc I've never used a program before. I'm not too terribly attached to my pets, so I suppose in the unlikely event that I did get frozen I would just restart with a better username and have nothing to lose.. lol.

Why not try running on a side-account first? That might be the best choice. You're allowed to start a side account and from what I hear you probably won't need a proxy.

As long as you keep things mainly separate between the two accounts there's little reason they can connect the two.

#562 AsterEleven

AsterEleven
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:51 AM

Don't they track you by your ip address though? I do have several aged sides but I have accessed all of them via my home connection. I'll gladly use one of them if it makes a difference :)

#563 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:54 AM

Don't they track you by your ip address though? I do have several aged sides but I have accessed all of them via my home connection. I'll gladly use one of them if it makes a difference :)

They do track by IP address but we have a number of members here that have reported no problems autobuying and even botting games on the same IP. (and we're talking 8 accounts at the same time).

However, again, just make sure you're still careful. Don't do anything that would make you stand out - e.g. don't go straight into ABing in Magic if your side account hasn't ever touched a shop before, of course.

Try and make sure it's all humanized. Spend a week with v. safe settings and then in a week's time drop it down if you aren't profiting as much as you could - then drop it down after another week. You can easily make it look like your side account is actually *learning* to restock.

#564 AsterEleven

AsterEleven
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

They do track by IP address but we have a number of members here that have reported no problems autobuying and even botting games on the same IP. (and we're talking 8 accounts at the same time).

However, again, just make sure you're still careful. Don't do anything that would make you stand out - e.g. don't go straight into ABing in Magic if your side account hasn't ever touched a shop before, of course.

Try and make sure it's all humanized. Spend a week with v. safe settings and then in a week's time drop it down if you aren't profiting as much as you could - then drop it down after another week. You can easily make it look like your side account is actually *learning* to restock.

Awesome, thanks for the information Dan! I'm not looking to make millions, just a little extra profit as I'm hardly online enough these days to really make anything. I plan to stay far far away from the Magic shop.. as well as the other high risk shops. I'm fine with little amounts at a time :) I guess I'll hop on one of my sides and go from there. Like I mentioned already, I know which shops to avoid, not to let it run for too long, not to browse NP while the program is running, etc. I'll have to check back in and let y'all know how it goes. Thank you both again for the advice. I really appreciate it :)

#565 Unati

Unati
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

Thank you for this guide! Very useful!

#566 Lupes

Lupes
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:41 PM

Great guide! Ill be using it :)

#567 best

best
  • 260 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

I like the semi-legit restocking but... nah, most of us are lazy that's why we are here ;)

#568 Timbo

Timbo
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

thanks for this - my abrosia seems to be under performing lately. i'll follow this and update if this improves it.

#569 domiowa

domiowa
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 09:46 AM

Thanks for the guide

#570 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Phew! I'm a little less stressed about using the program now! One question, do we need to start of with 100K (as you've suggested) that we've legit earnt? Or is there some kind of 'auto earn' setting?

Sorry, completely new to this. Haven't even used it yet, but I'm waiting to get comfortable before I do - that God I'm ULTRA conservative! XD

**Thank God. Lol, can't type.

#571 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Phew! I'm a little less stressed about using the program now! One question, do we need to start of with 100K (as you've suggested) that we've legit earnt? Or is there some kind of 'auto earn' setting?

Sorry, completely new to this. Haven't even used it yet, but I'm waiting to get comfortable before I do - that God I'm ULTRA conservative! XD

**Thank God. Lol, can't type.

If there was an "auto earn" setting, we'd probably just use that all the time.

#572 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

I think my sig should say "Discaimer: Idiot Alert"

If you're going to use 2 accounts as Rikku suggested in his Update, will you need to use a proxy?

#573 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

How much of a hassle is using proxies? I guess it's best to be safe then sorry isn't it? It's not hard to start up again with the codex, opposed to doing it legit after being frozen?

#574 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

If I were to use two - with the shell using the proxy - would abrosia run through the proxy while I'm actively using my main (as in surfing the neopets site)?

#575 Kau

Kau
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

I wouldn't do that because it sounds quite risky, but I'm not entirely sure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users