• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:45 AM

The private results are out. The following people have made it to private membership. Congratulations :) .

• Cyo
  • Reaper
  • Armand Sickle (SimonTheMime)
For those that didn't make it this time, don't give up. There is always next time. Congratulations again guys!

#2 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:28 AM

Congratulations to all that stuck with the site during the change over, and especially the three that reached Private status during said period...

Hopefully I won't be making any enemies and should be joining you before long!

Edited by jcrboy, 12 June 2009 - 01:29 AM.

#3 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:49 AM

I'm not saying anything... :p

#4 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:39 AM

Two posts unapproved. Rather then explain again and again and then explain the repercussions of it here is a topic by Tet:
http://www.neocodex..../91042-respect/

#5 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:46 AM

Two posts unapproved. Rather then explain again and again and then explain the repercussions of it here is a topic by Tet:
http://www.neocodex..../91042-respect/

No, I'm sorry, respect is a mutual thing. If Cyo had shown any respect for this site, or its users at all, then perhaps I'd be happy for him to recieve a new rank.

As it stands, he has not, and I am not.

#6 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:50 AM

Hahahaha. Amazing.

#7 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:50 AM

Hahahaha. Amazing.

It's all your fault you know... <_<

#8 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 06:58 AM

He's made an attempt to change. We should too. To progress the board its a team effort.

But at the least can we do this much please: If we have something to say and it's not good. It's best to not say it at all.

Cyo and STM I'm real proud of you two!

#9 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:04 AM

He's made an attempt to change. We should too. To progress the board its a team effort.

But at the least can we do this much please: If we have something to say and it's not good. It's best to not say it at all.

Cyo and STM I'm real proud of you two!

He hasn't "changed", he's stopped trolling. Probably temporarily, though I'd be very happy to be proven wrong on that.

And never saying anything bad is beyond moronic. Someone has to point out when people are doing things badly, or wrongly, or nothing would ever improve. Sometimes people need to know that they're not funny, or that they're creepy, or that they're ignorant.

Pretending everything is just fine all the time is what got us into this mess. Fingers need pulling out.

#10 Arkidas

Arkidas
  • 1231 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:08 AM

Congratulations :D!

That's the smallest private list ever though O_o.

#11 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:22 AM

It's all your fault you know... <_<

Don't know what you're chatting about, I can't even vote in Priv apps. :(

He hasn't "changed", he's stopped trolling. Probably temporarily, though I'd be very happy to be proven wrong on that.

He's so much less interesting now. :(

#12 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:24 AM

He's so much less interesting now. :(

I don't think I'll ever understand your incomprehensible attachment to him :p

#13 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:26 AM

Pretending everything is just fine all the time is what got us into this mess. Fingers need pulling out.

Let's be Care Bears instead!! We can go live in Care-A-Lot and it'll be fantastic. I want to be Cheer Bear.

I don't think I'll ever understand your incomprehensible attachment to him :p

I find trolls fascinating. They're such a welcome change from morons.

#14 Will

Will
  • 2229 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:13 PM

Badass.

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:49 PM

Then please don't congratulate. But if you don't have something kind to say to someone don't say it. No one is being forced to say anything. We are just asking the negativity not be said. Never saying anything bad is one way to put it. But I mean more of insulting comments regardless if they are hurtful or not. If they are to be taken in jest then I'm sure that's totally cool. Again I refer all of us to that topic by Tet.

Once again a big congrats to you three!

Congratulations :D !

That's the smallest private list ever though O_o .

I think one time only one person made it. I know there were times where no one made it :(

#16 Black Flame

Black Flame
  • 6063 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:55 PM

Yay Reaper! Congrats to all who made it! :)

I think one time only one person made it. I know there were times where no one made it :(

I believe that was when Padora made it. There may have been other times though. Yeah I think no one made it like...twice. Sad. :p

#17 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

In both posts I said something nice to the person I felt deserved to get in.

And yeah, strangely enough, I know the topic you're talking about and exactly what's in it.

The rules are very clear, you were not meant to remove those comments unless they were reported and cyo or stm wanted the post removed because they were insulted. Babying members does nothing and both those people my post was about would not have cared one tiny bit. Maybe you should familiarise yourself with the rules since they've changed just a bit ;)

Ok, that's enough of that. You all are welcome to your own opinions but let's let this die now. Congratulations to those who made it into private.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users