• This topic is locked This topic is locked
128 replies to this topic

#51 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

Make sure that you haven't set the program to stop after 20 minutes. That's the default for all auto players. They stop after 20 minutes unless you turn that feature off. Perhaps I should turn that default off so that people aren't confused :p .

I think that's what has been happening.

I know you posted somewhere on how to do that but I can't find it :p . Could you explain again for me please and I will do it next time.

In a command prompt:
cd "C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp"
From there type in
Gormball.exe debug=1
And the program should start in debug mode. Run the program as normal and when it hits that weird error, look in C:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApp\HTTPWrapper_debug and send us the most recent html file that was generated by the program. That will help us immensely on fixing bugs :) .

#52 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2009 - 10:24 PM

I read the news... I'm going to RE-reinstall the runtime files and try again :/

#53 Ender

Ender
  • 4323 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 08:00 AM

i love you hydro

#54 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 July 2009 - 10:41 AM

i love you hydro

I'm glad :D because I have always loved you :shifty:

#55 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:12 PM

Any chance we can get an SDB option?

I know the odds of the old PD stealing stuff is pretty damn low, but I hate logging into my account at all anymore

#56 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:42 PM

Any chance we can get an SDB option?

I know the odds of the old PD stealing stuff is pretty damn low, but I hate logging into my account at all anymore

Can you describe what that is? Tell me as if I were a five year old. All I know is that SDB stands for Safety Deposit Box. I know nothing more :p.

#57 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2009 - 10:59 PM

Can you describe what that is? Tell me as if I were a five year old. All I know is that SDB stands for Safety Deposit Box. I know nothing more :p .

Sorry... I'm too lazy to log into my account...

Every win provides me with a free item. It would be nice for me if your program (much like SL's Dice-a-Roo program) had an option to deposit the item into the Safety Deposit Box when I receive it.

It's because I'm lazy... not because it's a necessity at all. The odds of losing an item are pretty low, but I'm too lazy to quickstock most of the time.

#58 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:07 PM

Sorry... I'm too lazy to log into my account...

Every win provides me with a free item. It would be nice for me if your program (much like SL's Dice-a-Roo program) had an option to deposit the item into the Safety Deposit Box when I receive it.

It's because I'm lazy... not because it's a necessity at all. The odds of losing an item are pretty low, but I'm too lazy to quickstock most of the time.

File it as a bug for me and I'll see what I can do :p.

#59 bravemateo

bravemateo
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 01:43 PM

Is there a trophy for this game?

not sure but i have a question that i hope someone can help me with.

whenever i go to log in into my neopets account on this program, it keeps saying login failed when my username and password are correct. can someone help me?

#60 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:02 PM

not sure but i have a question that i hope someone can help me with.

whenever i go to log in into my neopets account on this program, it keeps saying login failed when my username and password are correct. can someone help me?

Follow this guide and send me or shadowlink64 the source.

#61 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:46 PM

Short Term Solution:

1. Close the program
2. Log in to your Neopets account through IE
3. Restart the program you want to run.
4. Either accept the cookie or log in with the IE window still open

I'm not sure why the error occurs on Vista, but that's what I've done to fix it until SL and Hydro get to the bottom of the problem

#62 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

I just remembered something I was going to use for a suggestion that I used to use in a script for doing all my dailies. Would it be possible to add an option to switch pets when a pet gets bored? All I think is needed is 4 empty fields in the options where the pet names are entered, a box where the user can enable/disable the auto pet switch, and "http://www.neopets.c...ew_active_pet=" which is the link used to make a new pet active. When started, the AP will make the first pet in the list active by inserting the pet's name into the link. From my testing, the pet's name just needs to be inserted as it is such as if I want Pet_Ology to be my active pet, I just need to go to "http://www.neopets.c...pet=Pet_Ology". When the pet gets bored, have the program insert the next pet in the list into the link and start again until the last pet in the list is bored. I have also checked to see what happens if I try to make a pet active when it already is active and nothing happens as far as I can tell so the user don't have to make sure the first pet in the list is not active. There are also two errors from improper switching (not the owner and doesn't exist) but they are harmless and I haven't gotten in trouble yet from playing with it (it is funny that going to "http://www.neopets.c...ew_active_pet=" without a pet name says I don't own the pet). Hopefully this will be implemented in most AP where pet's can get bored.

#63 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2009 - 03:06 PM

I just remembered something I was going to use for a suggestion that I used to use in a script for doing all my dailies. Would it be possible to add an option to switch pets when a pet gets bored? All I think is needed is 4 empty fields in the options where the pet names are entered, a box where the user can enable/disable the auto pet switch, and "http://www.neopets.c...ew_active_pet=" which is the link used to make a new pet active. When started, the AP will make the first pet in the list active by inserting the pet's name into the link. From my testing, the pet's name just needs to be inserted as it is such as if I want Pet_Ology to be my active pet, I just need to go to "http://www.neopets.c...pet=Pet_Ology". When the pet gets bored, have the program insert the next pet in the list into the link and start again until the last pet in the list is bored. I have also checked to see what happens if I try to make a pet active when it already is active and nothing happens as far as I can tell so the user don't have to make sure the first pet in the list is not active. There are also two errors from improper switching (not the owner and doesn't exist) but they are harmless and I haven't gotten in trouble yet from playing with it (it is funny that going to "http://www.neopets.c...ew_active_pet=" without a pet name says I don't own the pet). Hopefully this will be implemented in most AP where pet's can get bored.

This is a pretty good idea. I'll see what we can do about it :).

#64 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2009 - 04:09 PM

I've gotten a pet bored, then switched pets, and could not continue playing. I would think that this needs testing for verification before implementation

#65 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

I'm pretty sure on all games, once one pet is bored, that's it for the day.

Ah, nevermind on that feature then.

#66 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

Program was working beautifully until today where every time I open it up and start playing it 'enters and unexpected game state'.

It has saved into a log, as well as the HTML log. Shall I send them to you?

#67 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:06 PM

Program was working beautifully until today where every time I open it up and start playing it 'enters and unexpected game state'.

It has saved into a log, as well as the HTML log. Shall I send them to you?

Sure, I'll look into it in a bit.

#68 kwaffle

kwaffle
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

Sure, I'll look into it in a bit.

yeah, it's doing that for me too. I open it, login normally, click start, and it says "Navigating to Gormball..." and "Playing Gormball.." then enters the unexpected state instantly. Still does it after logging out and back in and restarting the program.

#69 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:25 PM

I'm getting this as well... forgot to mention it

Exact same error.

#70 peterr

peterr
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 06:34 AM

I'm getting this error too (unexpected state), maybe TNT has snuffed this program?

#71 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:40 PM

Sorry for the wait guys. I fixed the problem and the program should be operational again :). You'll have to download the new version. You should get a message indicating that there is a new version available though :p.

I uploaded a new version... I think. Can you guys test it to make sure it went through? I've been having problems uploading programs to Neocodex.

#72 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:08 PM

Fail, unfortunately.

The old version is still downloading.

And it gets the same error.

#73 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:22 PM

Yup, old version is being downloaded.

What was the problem, by the way? Did TNT change something or did something break?

#74 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:53 PM

Yup, old version is being downloaded.

What was the problem, by the way? Did TNT change something or did something break?

Yeah TNT changed something on the page and I needed to fix the way I sorted the information since it was failing there. I did fix it but now I can't upload it <_<. I'll work on it :p.

#75 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:05 PM

It's not anything they can detect a program from a user though, is it? >>;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users