The ABrosia FAQ

• Please log in to reply
273 replies to this topic

#76 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:42 AM

Can we run ABrosia and browse the website on a DIFFERENT account? or when we run ABrosia we can't even open other browsers to neopets?

#77 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

Can we run ABrosia and browse the website on a DIFFERENT account? or when we run ABrosia we can't even open other browsers to neopets?

Different accounts is ok. Just don't make any money on it, per the rules on multi-accounts (or you can disregard that rule and break it as well :p)

#78 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

Different accounts is ok. Just don't make any money on it, per the rules on multi-accounts (or you can disregard that rule and break it as well :p)

Well I figure since my ABrosia account is in a proxied IP, I figure i can log into my main and browse around (not restock or do anything massive) just do some training and just wander around the site, or is that a red flag?

#79 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:55 AM

Well I figure since my ABrosia account is in a proxied IP, I figure i can log into my main and browse around (not restock or do anything massive) just do some training and just wander around the site, or is that a red flag?

Its fine

#80 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2009 - 11:59 AM

Perfect. :D Just wanted to make sure before I actually did it. On a 3+ year account that hasn't been playing for a long time isn't it suspcious for me to have AB browse random shops? Is it safer to just focus on a few shops?

#81 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2009 - 03:52 PM

Yes I think so, annabeth! All the legit restockers have some favourite shops they always restock in. It seems more legit because less of us know every profitable item in every shop by heart ^^

#82 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 07:26 AM

[quote name='onlyme' date='02 November 2009 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1257205953' post='1227346']<br />Yes I think so, annabeth! All the legit restockers have some favourite shops they always restock in. It seems more legit because less of us know every profitable item in every shop by heart ^^/quote]

True but they can't ice you for being wanting to try new shops....Though sticking with a few shops is still better and safer.

#83 Rebeca

Rebeca
  • 223 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 09:41 AM

What's that number (xxx/xxx) after the message "visiting shop id x" that increases everytime the shop refreshes? :p

Edited by Madouky, 04 November 2009 - 09:51 AM.

#84 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2009 - 11:51 AM

What's that number (xxx/xxx) after the message "visiting shop id x" that increases everytime the shop refreshes? :p

It lets you know how many refreshes you have to go for to get to the next shop :)

#85 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

Once I catch up on old posts, this is my task for the evening. I'll be updating with a bunch of new questions.

#86 Rebeca

Rebeca
  • 223 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 09:52 AM

It lets you know how many refreshes you have to go for to get to the next shop :)

I tought the program would just stop after a certain amount of refreshes! Haha

#87 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

I tought the program would just stop after a certain amount of refreshes! Haha

Same here except I thought that after the allocated slots of refresh, the ab would move on to new shops...

#88 CocaKola

CocaKola
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:06 PM

Ah thanks for that.
I was wondering why I could change the time to 9 seconds but not to 7, hehe.

Very nice program although if you put it on scheduled time does that mean that itll start all by itself when that time comes or do you have to have it open?

#89 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 01:35 PM

Ah thanks for that.
I was wondering why I could change the time to 9 seconds but not to 7, hehe.

Very nice program although if you put it on scheduled time does that mean that itll start all by itself when that time comes or do you have to have it open?

The program has to be on and started. :p It just won't do anything if its not scheduled to do anything. :p

#90 CocaKola

CocaKola
  • 43 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 03:47 PM

I knew that. I was just testing you to see if YOU KNEW.
That is all.
:thumbsup:

ps; Is there a special board for VIPS/People who donate each month?
pps; What is the safest delay time?

#91 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:36 PM

I knew that. I was just testing you to see if YOU KNEW.
That is all.
:thumbsup:

ps; Is there a special board for VIPS/People who donate each month?
pps; What is the safest delay time?

No board yet for Advanced Member, and I people have reported good success with around 8 seconds of delay surfing shops (to avoid RS ban). For delay time in buying, above 1 second is best for the OCR wait, but the Pre-Haggle can be pushed to as low as 0.5 seconds (since all it needs to simulate is human response time to seeing the item in the shop).

#92 Zala

Zala
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

No board yet for Advanced Member, and I people have reported good success with around 8 seconds of delay surfing shops (to avoid RS ban). For delay time in buying, above 1 second is best for the OCR wait, but the Pre-Haggle can be pushed to as low as 0.5 seconds (since all it needs to simulate is human response time to seeing the item in the shop).

Thanks. Gonna play around with the settings a little bit more :D Can't seem to Restock much before RS ban comes :(

#93 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 12:30 AM

dont kill me if this has been answered before.

I'm new to the website. I got drawn to it because of the graph on items of their past prices(awesome!) but i was going to try abrosia.

My account is over a year old and i have restocked chocolate/bakery/stamps a ton in the past and played around with an autohaggler with greasemonkey for a bit but got scared of being banned. If I use ABrosia and it does random shops i'm sure it would be very suspicious instead of other players who are new.

Is it safe for me to use this program on my main before i have the advanced option or should I make a seperate account and wait 4 months.

#94 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2009 - 01:15 AM

dont kill me if this has been answered before.

I'm new to the website. I got drawn to it because of the graph on items of their past prices(awesome!) but i was going to try abrosia.

My account is over a year old and i have restocked chocolate/bakery/stamps a ton in the past and played around with an autohaggler with greasemonkey for a bit but got scared of being banned. If I use ABrosia and it does random shops i'm sure it would be very suspicious instead of other players who are new.

Is it safe for me to use this program on my main before i have the advanced option or should I make a seperate account and wait 4 months.

Just go for the random shops on your 1 year account, you don't look suspicious if you're just hopping to different shops for some small profit, you'll be fine as long as you use the program wisely.

(Heck, you'd think a newbie would look more suspicious because he already knows exactly what items to get, depending on the profit threshold.)

#95 cowsgraze

cowsgraze
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 08:28 AM

I think you should include this in the FAQ (though I understand you're still updating it), 'cause I was combing through the thread to find if this was allowed

Also, I've got a moral problem tugging in my mind. Unless there was an update to Abrosia (which I've looked for and not seen anything), I'm taking advantage of a piece of the program that other people can't :\

Would someone that is willing to discuss potential changes/compromises please contact me through PM? It won't take too long, but I don't want everyone jumping to conclusions that I'm a bad person or whatever. So I'm looking forward to a PM!

Edited by cowsgraze, 22 November 2009 - 08:29 AM.

#96 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 04:03 PM

he must be a bad person :p

#97 Belle86

Belle86
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:48 AM

ok on abrosia .. I would withdraw like 200k too make sure it has enough fror while i am sleeping!! But the last two times I let it run welll its depositing it back into my bank account and so it never buys anything? Why will it keep doing that its only buying one item and then doing that!! Can someone PM me about this thank soooo much

#98 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:18 AM

ok on abrosia .. I would withdraw like 200k too make sure it has enough fror while i am sleeping!! But the last two times I let it run welll its depositing it back into my bank account and so it never buys anything? Why will it keep doing that its only buying one item and then doing that!! Can someone PM me about this thank soooo much

In Program Settings do you have the option 'Deposit profits earned by program in the Bank' checked? And if so what is the value of 'Keep a maximum of NP on hand'?

#99 Belle86

Belle86
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 07:03 PM

Thanks so much waser lave

#100 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 December 2009 - 09:14 AM

hopefully you only sleep for 2-3 hours or you might not have an account for a very long time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users