Photo

Illusen and Jhudora's quests

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:20 PM

I heard that once past a certain level they would start asking for unbuyables...
Has anyone reached Lv 50 of it?
What is your opinion? Is it worth the time and effort to fork out large sums of money to do it? :o

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:24 PM

*Looks at top Prizes*

Yeah, it is.

Also Honey Potions at level 35 of Illusen.

#3 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

*Looks at top Prizes*

Yeah, it is.

Also Honey Potions at level 35 of Illusen.

Wasn't Level 35 the level Illusen starts asking for R98-R99 items? What if she asked for an R98 item, say Lenny ray gun of freezing?
ps. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I haven't done I or J's quest for quite a long time.

#4 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:28 PM

They will basically start asking for r-90+ after level 30-32 something like that. I don't have any actual statistics except for when I get up to about those levels. So you could get some that aren't UB, but more than likely they will be UB items.

Edited by behemoth, 03 December 2009 - 07:29 PM.

#5 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:32 PM

They will basically start asking for r-90+ after level 30-32 something like that. I don't have any actual statistics except for when I get up to about those levels. So you could get some that aren't UB, but more than likely they will be UB items.

I've got just this concern...
When she starts asking for UBs, then we would have to search TP, right?
So if we make a bid, and the user happens not to be online, then how are we going to get the item to pass to Illusen?

#6 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:42 PM

I've got just this concern...
When she starts asking for UBs, then we would have to search TP, right?
So if we make a bid, and the user happens not to be online, then how are we going to get the item to pass to Illusen?

Yes, very good observation. That's when you start doing the quests when there are many neopians are online, therefore increasing your chances of reaching somebody who has an unbuyable in their trade.

#7 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:43 PM

:| I got a server error or some-crap and it double posted. ~_~

Edited by annabeth, 03 December 2009 - 07:44 PM.

#8 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:53 PM

:| I got a server error or some-crap and it double posted. ~_~

Hey I got that too.
Once I clicked 'post' they said '500 internal server error' and then double-posted for me as well. :(

#9 Shinigami88

Shinigami88
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:56 PM

highest i've gotten was lvl 34... 1 lvl off honey pot and she asked for somfin like a orange draik plushie, it was 2.4mil bck den, i was willin to buy it to keep goin but dere was no1 online -.- sucks bein at da other side of da world >.<

#10 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:59 PM

highest i've gotten was lvl 34... 1 lvl off honey pot and she asked for somfin like a orange draik plushie, it was 2.4mil bck den, i was willin to buy it to keep goin but dere was no1 online -.- sucks bein at da other side of da world >.<

If it was 2.4m back then why bother to do?
Honey potion only costs 800k+.
Lucky you. :) You would have made a loss of 1.6m if you did that quest.

#11 Shinigami88

Shinigami88
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:04 PM

If it was 2.4m back then why bother to do?
Honey potion only costs 800k+.
Lucky you. :) You would have made a loss of 1.6m if you did that quest.

i was rich enuf... i just wanted to get to lvl 50 for illusens staff!! =( that would basically get my pet thru all of defenders of neopia and beat most other pets too i was willing to lose 1.6 mill in order not to havta waste another 30 days =/

#12 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

i was rich enuf... i just wanted to get to lvl 50 for illusens staff!! =( that would basically get my pet thru all of defenders of neopia and beat most other pets too i was willing to lose 1.6 mill in order not to havta waste another 30 days =/

But if Illusen asked for such an expensive item at Lv 35...
She could ask for an even more expensive one at Lv 50...

#13 Shinigami88

Shinigami88
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:12 PM

But if Illusen asked for such an expensive item at Lv 35...
She could ask for an even more expensive one at Lv 50...

then id still buy it =/ pretty dum i kno but yea tat was how committed i was to tryin to finish

#14 Lindor

Lindor
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

I died on Q34 >< Never did her quest again... HP is a lot cheaper now too so its even less of an enticement to do her quest ~

#15 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

then id still buy it =/ pretty dum i kno but yea tat was how committed i was to tryin to finish

Usually I just aim for a trophy and thats all I do...
I just can't be bothered to finish her quests to the end...

#16 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:29 PM

still stuck at lvl 3 jhudora quest...don't know whether to continue lol

#17 saif

saif
  • 237 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:32 PM

I died on 34 as well the asking price was like 4-5mil

#18 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:33 PM

I died on 34 as well the asking price was like 4-5mil

It must be pretty sad to lose at such a level... :(

#19 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:19 PM

It must be pretty sad to lose at such a level... :(

Yea, but its not really in your control; it basically depends how lucky you are that the other person is online...

#20 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:21 PM

Yea, but its not really in your control; it basically depends how lucky you are that the other person is online...

I agree. Maybe that's how some people get to Lv 50? They are always lucky?

#21 BellaBleu

BellaBleu
  • 501 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 09:24 PM

I agree. Maybe that's how some people get to Lv 50? They are always lucky?

Basically, then there probably are a few people who just have enough connections to not worry too much about getting the item in time

#22 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 11:48 PM

Basically, then there probably are a few people who just have enough connections to not worry too much about getting the item in time

Is there any way to improve internet connection?
I know a method and thats to increase the ram.
Other methods?
And I think the browser matters a lot too.
Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer?

#23 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2009 - 04:32 AM

Is there any way to improve internet connection?
I know a method and thats to increase the ram.
Other methods?
And I think the browser matters a lot too.
Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer?

Lol he means personal connections not internet :D

Ive got to I34 3 times and not been able to complete for the honey potion for 2 different resons, one it was an item around 4 mill that i didnt feel was worth it, and 2 no one had the item.

The best thing to to when you get to I34 is to make a topic on the TP and the BD boards, say something like "Attempting I34 help needed!"

What happens then is that alot of the major players, gallery owners and general item collectors will come on your board and see if they have the item you need, 50% of the time the item Illusen asks for wont be worth it but keep trying :)

Its half luck.

#24 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:24 AM

Lol he means personal connections not internet :D

Ive got to I34 3 times and not been able to complete for the honey potion for 2 different resons, one it was an item around 4 mill that i didnt feel was worth it, and 2 no one had the item.

The best thing to to when you get to I34 is to make a topic on the TP and the BD boards, say something like "Attempting I34 help needed!"

What happens then is that alot of the major players, gallery owners and general item collectors will come on your board and see if they have the item you need, 50% of the time the item Illusen asks for wont be worth it but keep trying :)

Its half luck.

Okay, I noticed the following Neopets boards aren't very helpful: :(
~ BD chat
~ TP Chat
~ NQI/NQII chat

Even though you ask for help on an Illusen's quest, they could ignore you. Mostly the trades board is for reselling/buying items , BD boards is about challenging people/buying weapons. So its pretty tough to get help :(

Anyway thanks :D

#25 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 December 2009 - 05:31 AM

Okay, I noticed the following Neopets boards aren't very helpful: :(
~ BD chat
~ TP Chat
~ NQI/NQII chat

Even though you ask for help on an Illusen's quest, they could ignore you. Mostly the trades board is for reselling/buying items , BD boards is about challenging people/buying weapons. So its pretty tough to get help :(

Anyway thanks :D

Really? ive made loadsa friends on the TP chat! :o

Maybe its the time of day you post?

Its quiet right now but after 3-4pm NST it gets busier, best time is like 5 - 8pm nst.

If you need help getting attention to your post gimme a shout and ill see if i can help out getting people on board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users