Quantcast

Photo

I'm gonna report this site, including all of you.

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Whirlwind

Whirlwind
  • 0 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:52 PM

Scamming, using cheat programmes is against the rules.
You should not do that.
I'm a player of Neopets and I respect Neopets the site, unlike you all, using cheats.
Why don't you all just play Neopets legally? Instead of using cheat programmes?
I, as a player of Neopets, think this site is utterly disrespectful to Neopets.
It has to be taken off.
That is why I have no choice but to report every single one of you.
To help keep Neopets a scam-free place.

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

Go nuts, enjoy the ban.

#3 Aurora

Aurora
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

TNT can't possibly close down this site. :p They only have power to make decisions in their own Neopets site.

#4 doomsday1314

doomsday1314
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 11:59 PM

it's funny how these people keep coming back and make these stupid comments Posted Image

#5 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:04 AM

We are playing Neopets legally. I see nothing illegal going on here.

You couldn't report us. You don't know our user names

We aren't scammers, in fact one of our members was scammed from a "legit" Neopet player.

#6 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:07 AM

This person is the same as NEOCODEXDESTROYER, so they are banned. So are Aurora, Swirl, and Blast for using the same IP address and using the site at relatively the same time... minutes apart actually (they were also never logged in at the same time, implying that it was a single machine logging into all the accounts).

#7 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:12 AM

@ topic starter

Posted Image

Aurora is banned? I thought that was an active member who cheated....could it not be a school IP or something?

#8 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:16 AM

Aurora is banned? I thought that was an active member who cheated....could it not be a school IP or something?

What would you do if you saw this:

Aurora logs in, posts, logs off.
Swirl logs in, replies, logs off.
Aurora logs back, posts some more.
(All on the same IP address, IP # 1)

So then NeocodexDestroyer comes along and threatens us on IP #1. I ban IP #1. Suddenly, Aurora and this new person Whirlwind are using IP #2.

Then a threatening message from Whirlwind is posted from IP #2, and Aurora is logged off at the time! Then Aurora posts, but no Whirlwind on the bottom!

So yes, I considered that it was a school IP. I know how to do my job.

#9 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:19 AM

What would you do if you saw this:

Aurora logs in, posts, logs off.
Swirl logs in, replies, logs off.
Aurora logs back, posts some more.
(All on the same IP address)

That was the thing that got me.

I would ban them as well :p.

Oh well...I just hope nobody here got too chummy with them. Looks like they joined to get account names from people in order to send them to TNT. Either that or they thought it might be amusing to try and wind people up using multiple accounts.

#10 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:21 AM

Oh well...I just hope nobody here got too chummy with them. Looks like they joined to get account names from people in order to send them to TNT. Either that or they thought it might be amusing to try and wind people up using multiple accounts.

I have no idea what their aim was... but I don't want to deal with it any longer. :p They also ignored a PM I sent them, which I found to be concerning. :p

#11 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

I know how to do my job.

:(

#12 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

:(

I do. :p And if I did a mistake, I'll just reverse it. :p I think I had bonafide grounds to do this though. :/

#13 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:23 AM

or to gain post count? if you'd ask me (poast count pro rite?) having multiple accounts and replying to myself is the equivalent of changing IP's to bypass rapidshares waiting times, its quicker than waiting for replies, you just keep posting.

#14 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 12:29 AM

I do. :p And if I did a mistake, I'll just reverse it. :p I think I had bonafide grounds to do this though. :/

I know you do :p. I just interpreted it as you telling me not to question you....

It's a legitimate ban surely...how could they explain it?

#15 sealonfire

sealonfire
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:07 AM

So Aroura is a spy? Would have been serious if she/he stays on and act like a usual member.

#16 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:22 AM

Awww :| .. Poor Aurora. Maybe she was angry that she was called a spammer and she bumped many old topics and posts in every single topic?

#17 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 02:25 AM

Awww :| .. Poor Aurora. Maybe she was angry that she was called a spammer and she bumped many old topics and posts in every single topic?

This would a stupid idea of retaliation, which just got the accounts and the IP they had banned.

#18 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:02 AM

Oh noes, we've been busted guys, let's make like a banana and split!

Ha it's funny how we found a spy among our ranks, just shows that :pirate1: > :ninja: (Yes ABrosia and other Neocodex programs are breaching the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, but I won't go into this, important bit is that it makes us pirates for the purposes of this post)

#19 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 03:08 AM

Ha it's funny how we found a spy among our ranks, just shows that :pirate1: > :ninja: (Yes ABrosia and other Neocodex programs are breaching the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, but I won't go into this, important bit is that it makes us pirates for the purposes of this post)

Actually we don't break the DCMA or any other law that I'm aware of. ;) The only thing that we come close to breaking is Neopets' own rules.

#20 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:28 AM

I just needed to get this out -- everytime I read this thread I lol. This thread is amazing. I wonder if the TNT will come in and pose as a member now? :o

#21 Zala

Zala
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 05:40 AM

What's his point? Getting so excited over pixels on the screen and text datas.

#22 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:30 AM

Makes me think that we should mebbe try and only trade with members with 500+ post counts - i get loadsa new members wanting to trade and tis always a worry tellin them my user to transfer stuff to/from

#23 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:40 AM

Makes me think that we should mebbe try and only trade with members with 500+ post counts - i get loadsa new members wanting to trade and tis always a worry tellin them my user to transfer stuff to/from

Hey some of us under 500 posts are trust worthy ;)

Ya know whats funny? There is someone on neopets with this username who isn't me..and I think their account is old. Poor person may get iced but hey it isn't me Posted Image

#24 Oaken

Oaken
  • 7298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:07 AM

Ya know whats funny? There is someone on neopets with this username who isn't me..and I think their account is old. Poor person may get iced but hey it isn't me Posted Image

You would have to be a complete moron to use the same username here as you do on neopets. Mind you...this is TNT we are talking about and it doesn't take much for them to hit the freeze button :p. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they did freeze the person just because they had the same username as you.

#25 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:49 AM

Its people like you, who dont understand our programs at all, that are running the internet :(. MMOGLIDER didnt ever break the DMCA, yet they got sued by blizzard and won. Ignorance is a big issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users