• 1566 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:22 AM

GL to everyone.

If you guys ever find a lender, refer meh :o

#27 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:16 AM

do you think there is someone here in neocodex that owns mspp(tcg)?Im actually looking for one also.

#28 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 06:55 PM

do you think there is someone here in neocodex that owns mspp(tcg)?Im actually looking for one also.

There's bound to be someone, I heard of one but as he only lends to friends (and I'm not one) it would be pointless to mention his name. Good luck and I would like to borrow it as well if anyone is willing. It's so difficult to be lent cause simply there are so many people "I promise to send it back!" and then they don't. One time I was being lent icy snowflake, I sent STRAIGHT back and then the next person typed in only half of the lenders name to send back and it went to an inactive account.

#29 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

wow,making a typo on the username while sending a mspp(tcg) back would be interesting..hahahaha

I just hope Ill get it someday though.

#30 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:49 PM

wow,making a typo on the username while sending a mspp(tcg) back would be interesting..hahahaha

It was an icy snowflake. I bet a bunch of people would jump on someone if it would have been MSPP I would have been up all night just to watch her get 'dogpiled'

#31 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

another interesting thing is if he made a typo in the name and some active user has that name and gets mspp(tcg) out from nowhere..Ill be the happiest neopian if that happens to me(the random guy who recieves the TCG,lol)

#32 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

Elin has 3 of them in his SDB.

Be nice to him & he may lend.

#33 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2010 - 12:09 AM

Elin has 3 of them in his SDB.

Fuck man, I wish.

#34 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:26 AM

another interesting thing is if he made a typo in the name and some active user has that name and gets mspp(tcg) out from nowhere..Ill be the happiest neopian if that happens to me(the random guy who recieves the TCG,lol)

LOL if that happened to me I would become a lender lol. Unless I get neomailed saying "That's my item I was lending mind if I have it back" I'd probably tell them that I want to loan to people I trust then I'll send back ASAP.

#35 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:20 PM

LOL if that happened to me I would become a lender lol. Unless I get neomailed saying "That's my item I was lending mind if I have it back" I'd probably tell them that I want to loan to people I trust then I'll send back ASAP.

wow,thats really nice of you if you'll send it back after being gifted to you..

#36 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:46 PM

If someone is the owner of it they either A. Got really lucky or B. Worked their Arse off for it. I wouldn't want to be the user that rains on their parade. I would loan it to my friends cause of how hard it is to be lent the item, but I wouldn't keep it forever. If it was an easy lend (like a plushie or he FQD) then I wouldn't but this is one of the HARDEST to get lent for.

#37 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:49 PM

If someone is the owner of it they either A. Got really lucky or B. Worked their Arse off for it. I wouldn't want to be the user that rains on their parade. I would loan it to my friends cause of how hard it is to be lent the item, but I wouldn't keep it forever. If it was an easy lend (like a plushie or he FQD) then I wouldn't but this is one of the HARDEST to get lent for.

well,I got nothing left to say but please lend me if ever you got one or atleast been lent one:P

#38 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:56 PM

well,I got nothing left to say but please lend me if ever you got one or atleast been lent one:P

If I am lent I don't think I'll be able to cause one of the boards made JUST for people looking for a lender is "NO quick lending to your friends". If I get lent from that board it's in my honesty programming to follow it lol. If I do get gifted by mistake then I'll send it your way. I'll message you from here if that EVER happens.

#39 Jiraiya

Jiraiya
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:01 PM

If I am lent I don't think I'll be able to cause one of the boards made JUST for people looking for a lender is "NO quick lending to your friends". If I get lent from that board it's in my honesty programming to follow it lol. If I do get gifted by mistake then I'll send it your way. I'll message you from here if that EVER happens.

ughhh,okay then..eventhough the probability of getting gifted by mistake is soo low(unless you make a username that is very similar to a MSPP (TCG) lender)..

#40 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

Hmm..........:devil:

#41 SmAsHeR

SmAsHeR
  • 443 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

Do you think anyone would be willing to sell it? If that was the case I'd probably just save up for a long time and attempt to purchase it. That would be so cool.

#42 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 07:53 AM

Someone did that with a BGC after I got lent :(

#43 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

Do you think anyone would be willing to sell it? If that was the case I'd probably just save up for a long time and attempt to purchase it. That would be so cool.

If they were it'd probably go for quite a lot of money. Most people sell for $3-$5 a mil, so take how much mil it's worth and times it by that much and that'd be your general price range of buying it with cash. If your talking about with NP, just go to one of the lending boards and ask how much full collateral is and there's your price to save up as. If you get it let us know, I'd be very interested in borrowing it. (I heard all you have to do is look at your invetory and you get it, not sure though.. *goes to the awesomesauce avatar log*)

#44 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

i've been looking to be lent an MSPP for a good year, but no cigar...

#45 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

i've been looking to be lent an MSPP for a good year, but no cigar...

Me too :(

#46 Jonny1988

Jonny1988
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:12 AM

I just cant believe there are people out there who have items worth 500mil lol!

#47 StefanKai

StefanKai
  • 375 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:45 AM

Yeah, this thing used to be like 1 mill when I had it lent to me. :lookaround:

#48 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:36 AM

Yeah, this thing used to be like 1 mill when I had it lent to me. Posted Image

Wow. Really? How far back was that?
When I started years ago it was already 100m+

#49 kuwaz

kuwaz
  • 1181 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:56 AM

When I owned one it was only 10m

#50 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:02 AM

When I owned one it was only 10m

You used to own one :o?? What happened to it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users