but i know nothing about programming and such.:thumbsup:

what do you think?

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

Neoquest is on the way and that has been stated multiple times before.

IoM though, nobody has said anything, mostly because you can only really get rewards when you play in the same month you started the game, and getting trophies would require you to just start it as soon as trophies reset, which means the majority of the users would find it to be a waste of time.

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:12 PM

Neoquest 2 is 95% complete. Just potion use outside of battle needs to be done. And then a py conversion.

#4 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

Neoquest 2 is 95% complete. Just potion use outside of battle needs to be done. And then a py conversion.

Holy shit! It's that close to being done?

#5 Is30akc

Is30akc
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

Nice!!! That's quick work.. good job! I congratulate thee. Can't wait til it's done! Though I actually do like playing that legitly.. just for fun.

#6 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 January 2010 - 10:00 PM

That came as a shock to me... anyways, can we get an ETA on that Neoquester?

#7 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

I look forward to IoM autoplay more... I just can't win .\"/.

#8 neonoob1

neonoob1
  • 16 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:09 AM

wow, does it complete everything for you or do you have to do some things?

#9 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:10 AM

ETA on the conversion to python I can't tell you that :( No one volunteered yet. It takes a path so it does it all, including pick up items (ie act 2 medallion) and talk to people (ie rest stop).

#10 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:34 PM

I am very excited for this NQ II Player. I can't wait! :).

For the IOM auto-player, I suggest you just play legitly. It its only frustrating (time-wise) and really dumb when one of your guys die and you have to start all over, but honestly if you read some guides on the basics, you can become a pro very quickly...

But if an IOM APer came out, I hope other things would come out before, unless IOM would be easy... :o

#11 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

But if an IOM APer came out, I hope other things would come out before, unless IOM would be easy... :o

From the way the game plays, I doubt it, but I'm always wrong on this stuff.

Though, unless there are other APers that would greatly benefit people like NQII would, then I don't see why IoM would be pushed back. (Though this is under the assumption the team actually wants to MAKE it in the first place.)

#12 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:19 PM

woo! finally skipping the monotony of Neoquest 2! I hope TNT comes out with a NQ4 thats flash based that would be Epic! B)

#13 ThaMan

ThaMan
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 02:54 PM

Wand of Reality here i come Posted Image this made my day!!!

#14 nicksmart21

nicksmart21
  • 135 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 03:47 PM

95% unbelivable :D

nice job :)

is never easy ;)

#15 Shadowized

Shadowized
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:10 PM

Will there be a function to get the avatars? :o
Or will it get them anyway just by playing it through?

#16 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:09 PM

It's up to the python converter. Currently i have no one to read my code and convert so sorry guys. I cant give you guys a date :(

#17 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:14 PM

It's up to the python converter. Currently i have no one to read my code and convert so sorry guys. I cant give you guys a date :(

DAMN I wish I knew more

*walks away sadly*

#18 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:24 PM

JC your path came in way use. It sucks we cant get it to public yet :(

#19 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:37 AM

Will the AP need to start a new game or can it be used mid-game? If it can't be used mid-game, does it store its current progress locally so it knows exactly what it was doing last time as long as the data and the current game haven't been touched. So many questions so I will stop for now except....

Will this AP allow you to switch to manual control (or possibly in the future) for people that just want to play without the loading times from a browser (a specific interface with controls for map, battle, and conversations)?

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2010 - 01:34 PM

that's exciting! I already beat all difficulties once, now I want to do it on several accounts and get the insane items *evil grin*

#21 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2010 - 04:13 PM

Will the AP need to start a new game or can it be used mid-game? If it can't be used mid-game, does it store its current progress locally so it knows exactly what it was doing last time as long as the data and the current game haven't been touched. So many questions so I will stop for now except....

Will this AP allow you to switch to manual control (or possibly in the future) for people that just want to play without the loading times from a browser (a specific interface with controls for map, battle, and conversations)?

Mid game. Its basically a trainer :) With some special paths you are given :)

#22 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

Mid game. Its basically a trainer :) With some special paths you are given :)

Good enough for me. Beats using stupid userscripts already.

#23 Kev36_18

Kev36_18
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

this program would be pretty cool

#24 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:12 PM

Didn't NC used to have a NQ2 trainer? I remember using it a loong time about but I recall it being pretty sturdy. I've been trying to play NQ2 with userscripts but havn't found a decent one that works well yet.

#25 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

Didn't NC used to have a NQ2 trainer? I remember using it a loong time about but I recall it being pretty sturdy. I've been trying to play NQ2 with userscripts but havn't found a decent one that works well yet.

USED TO.

We kinda have to rebuild everything from the ground-up in a "team-oriented" mentality.

Also our biggest contributors (ShadowLink64 and Hydrogen) are currently on school or work-related hiatus. Heavy program and update releases should resume in about May.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users