Quantcast

Photo

Obama sucks

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

Poll: Obama sucks

Does Obama Fail to take initiative, to lead, or to act?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#51 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 09:19 PM

I'm glad to be in Canada where we all know our Prime Minister sucks :D

#52 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2010 - 11:09 PM

Cheers =P Politics around here never seem that bad, or interesting. :p

#53 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:18 AM

You're a moron if you think George Bush Jr., starter of two wars, spent less on the military than Obama. Don't even try to support it: you can't.

I remember watching the news and the headline would read "Bush to ask Congress for 1.2 billion more for Iraq." Where does that come from? How does that stack up to our current spending habits?

1.2 billion Versus 800 billion.

Our currenet spending habits are worse, I would say....

#54 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:47 AM

Lulz

#55 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:23 AM

1.2 billion Versus 800 billion.
Our currenet spending habits are worse, I would say....

Yeah that looks pretty shitty.
But we don't know the outcome of all these investments yet.

Think of it this way: You're a big fat fatty and you've got no friends, and you eat all kinds of cheap foods that are high in fat, making you fatter. You are pretty pathetic. You decide you're going to stop being such a fatty so you buy a treadmill, some weights, and buy some vegetables and fruits, which is hard on your wallet because exercise equiptment is expensive and hard on your belly because you're used to eating a box of Hot Pockets for $2.49 and all you get for that now is a handful of grapes. (The portion difference between shit food and healthy food boggles the fat cells in your thick head.) After a month, it looks like a waste of money, because you're still fat, so you get angry and buy a thing of powdered donuts.

Well, I think this is what's happening with all the spending. People are getting so aggitated that results haven't been immediate. These are supposed to be things designed to make our country better, but nothing CAN be done because Obama's so hellbent on reaching out to Rebulicans and giving a shit about what they want. And when it comes to the Republicans, I feel they are like kids who won't eat their vegetables. You haven't even tried it yet, how do you know you hate it already?

It's just an unproductive cycle, to be honest.

#56 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2010 - 09:30 AM

Stop making sense PunkiePooh.. you'll confuse the obama bashers with logic!

#57 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:07 PM

LOL...Why?

I mean, the two party contest appears to be a competition for the lesser evil in Australia atm, is that what's going on in Canada?

#58 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 March 2010 - 12:01 AM

Dont try and blame Obama's failure on Bush, because this is his presidency, and even if he didnt make the bill, its a peace of cake for him to stop it, but he didnt, the blame lies on him.

I drive a car with you in the passenger seat.

I accelerate to 105 mph.

I steer towards a wall.

I jump in the back seat and say you're in charge.

If you fail to get in the driver seat and press the brakes in time, we will crash and die, but it will be your fault because you didn't jump into the driver's seat and press the breaks/swerve in time.

EDIT: Upon re-reading I realized I spelled "brakes" wrong

Edited by jcrboy, 11 March 2010 - 06:32 AM.

#59 kbbbb

kbbbb
  • 329 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:07 AM

I drive a car with you in the passenger seat.

I accelerate to 105 mph.

I steer towards a wall.

I jump in the back seat and say you're in charge.

If you fail to get in the driver seat and press the breaks in time, we will crash and die, but it will be your fault because you didn't jump into the driver's seat and press the breaks/swerve in time.

I think history has usually blamed Dems for economic failure when it was usually the Republicans fault beforehand.

Roosevelt = Hoover

Carter = LBJ (who WAS Dem; he started Vietnam) BUT Nixon, Ford for not stopping it. Then Reagan takes the cred for Paul Vockler's policies of the Reserve Board fixing stagflation; a man which Carter put there in the first place, and policies that were going during his administration.

And Obama = Bush

And sometimes, the history books will still say it's they're fault, because they're associated with the mess, having to clean it up.

#60 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:10 PM

only if you ask him nice

Get ready to have your post count deducted for making retarded posts.

#61 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 07:31 PM

paul martin>stephen harper :D

Hey, eff you, buddy.
Bush didn't start the war on terror, Obama Bin Laden did. I mean Hussien. Saddam Osama Bin Barack. Whatever.
Hitler, too.
You just hate freedom.

They didn't even find WMD's in iraq, and the war on iraq might've not even have been legal in the first place >.> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7634313/
and the war on terror, americans have killing civilians and not reporting it or covering it up (http://wikileaks.org...iary,_2004-2010), which doesnt make them any better than alqaeda imo. Although there will always be collateral damage (civilians killed) in war, trying to cover it up is going too far, if you killed civilians at least try to make amends. In the eyes of the Afghans americans are the terrorists, with their drone strikes and tactical missiles flying over their heads.

Obama was a tleast smart enough to pull the troops out of iraq...as for the war on terror, well, big mistake mr obama its end up like vietnam again :(

#62 pradagrl

pradagrl
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:33 PM

ok...how about what Obama has done.

-Froze the salaries for top White House staff members.
-Signed an executive order to ban torture and inhumane treatment of prisoners.
-Banned lobbyist gifts to executive employees
-Created a foreclosure prevention fund for homeowners
-Expanded loan programs for small businesses
-Expanded eligibility for State Children’s Health Insurance Fund (SCHIP)
-Expanded funding to train primary care providers and public health practitioners
-Granted Americans unrestricted rights to visit family and send money to Cuba
-Pushed for enactment of Matthew Shepard Act, expanding the hate crime law to include sexual orientation and other factors
-Made college more affordable through the expansion of student federal loans
-Supported increased funding for the National Education Association, the labor union for public education
-Lifted bill on stem cell research
Among tons of other things my hand was getting too cramped to type.

#63 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:55 PM

Does Obama Fail to take initiative, to lead, or to act?

Well let's see. He is currently on a 10 day vacation to a Winery with his family.

Aside from the ridiculous national defect that he has created for us, we are not any better of in the housing market, which is what started all of this.

Oh, and we'll see how many people still love him when the tax agenda he wants passed into law takes effect in January.

Source on Taxes: http://www.atr.org/s...tax-hikes-a5171

#64 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:52 PM

Housing market is in the state it's in because of republican deregulation...

#65 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 09:56 PM

Do I need to pull up how many vacation days Bush took?

#66 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:00 PM

I think mentioning that he quit playing golf (for a couple years) out of respect for the dead troops says it all
He basically indirectly murders them (and tons of other people in the middle east too) and then claims the moral high ground by not playing golf for a couple years
Pig disgusting

#67 sonic

sonic
  • 3452 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

Posted Image

Im way cooler with debt for healthcare for americans than debt for arabs.
(what. did i just say that?)

jkjkjk
Bush = jesus

Edited by sonic, 22 August 2010 - 10:46 PM.

#68 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

I never said I liked Bush.

I'm a Moderate and I vote based on whoever I think has the best agenda, which this time was not Obama, even though I didn't like McCain much more at all.

And Obama tried to make the housing market better by increasing our debt so that people would go out and buy a home, and he would give them $8,000. Well that failed because now it made our deficit higher and the housing market is still in the shitter.

#69 lowellite

lowellite
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:34 PM

Obama seems to be doing his best, but he's certainly not going to live up to expectations because he actually does not have much power to stop Congress's constant squabbling. There is really nothing he can do to prevent the Democrat and Republican members of Congress from pork barreling, working for special interests, etc.

I wish a better candidate could be available in 2012, but I doubt the Republican party will be able to provide one... I'm just hoping that they don't end up choosing Palin or Gingrich as their candidate.

#70 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:23 AM

Posted Image

Im way cooler with debt for healthcare for americans than debt for arabs.
(what. did i just say that?)

jkjkjk
Bush = jesus

omg the picture is so real o-o
I live in Canada so I don't know how obama does or anything. Rumor say he isn't doing well though. Hey, at least he made history? or something like that.. x.x

#71 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:37 AM

omg the picture is so real o-o
I live in Canada so I don't know how obama does or anything. Rumor say he isn't doing well though. Hey, at least he made history? or something like that.. x.x

Yes but he made it for being the first "black" @_@ Sounds a little racist I would say :x
I think Obama has a very well prepared speech and what he says influences some people which, I would say makes him quite smart :)

#72 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:17 PM

Obama is the anti-christ. ;)

#73 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:48 AM

Yes but he made it for being the first "black" @_@ Sounds a little racist I would say :x
I think Obama has a very well prepared speech and what he says influences some people which, I would say makes him quite smart :)

oh LOL

He does have nice speeches, I'd say hitler has better ones tho, they brainwash people o-o.

#74 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:50 AM

OH SHIT I FORGOT AMERICA WAS RULED BY ONE MAN. CHECKS AND BALANCES? WHATS THAT?

(All Western leaders are just figure heads for their parties)

#75 InsertRandomNameHere

InsertRandomNameHere
  • 340 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

Obama is the anti-christ. ;)

Explain =\

oh LOL

He does have nice speeches, I'd say hitler has better ones tho, they brainwash people o-o.

That is termed as "propaganda" :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users