New Plot: Tarla's Tour of Mystery

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#176 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 05:38 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else ever run this for a while and still get nothing on their program logs? Sorry if this is a noob question - I've tried looking around, so please forgive me if I incite anger in anyone for this.:sorry:

#177 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:27 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else ever run this for a while and still get nothing on their program logs? Sorry if this is a noob question - I've tried looking around, so please forgive me if I incite anger in anyone for this.Posted Image

Posted Image

Just playin'.
Sometimes I don't get anything either.
Match your log to links posted here: http://twitter.com/jellyneo
They should match up. If not, there might be something wrong. Keep in mind, though, sometimes hours go by without a Tarla sighting.
Except for like just now. Cleared the mist, suckas.

#178 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:27 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else ever run this for a while and still get nothing on their program logs? Sorry if this is a noob question - I've tried looking around, so please forgive me if I incite anger in anyone for this.:sorry:

Apparently this happens sometimes. Exit out of it and retry, if it still doesn't work, then you'll have to uninstall and reinstall the program.

#179 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:31 PM

Wuuuuuut?

What is your total?

Did this take you to 4 or 5?

If it is 5, you are way ahead of everyone.... as there have been many reports of people not being able to get past #4 today.

Edited by jcrboy, 03 May 2010 - 07:31 PM.

#180 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2010 - 07:44 PM

Wuuuuuut?
What is your total?
Did this take you to 4 or 5?
If it is 5, you are way ahead of everyone.... as there have been many reports of people not being able to get past #4 today.

Tonight was my second time clearing the mist. I downloaded the program yesterday. :p
I like it slow.

#181 RaeveN

RaeveN
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:55 PM

it worked great for me i got all 5 today! cleared mist once got item once and np 3 times. ( mist and item were before downloading the program.)

#182 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

Just playin'.
Sometimes I don't get anything either.
Match your log to links posted here: http://twitter.com/jellyneo
They should match up. If not, there might be something wrong. Keep in mind, though, sometimes hours go by without a Tarla sighting.

Okay thanks, that's what I was wondering. But yesterday I did manage to get Tarla 4 times. But of course, my second time clearing the mist total so far only. Gotta get that 16 mists cleared!

#183 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:07 PM

i just think the amount of ppl searching decreased as the ppl waiting for a post increased lol

#184 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:28 PM

Definately these last two days, the lack of mist has made a lot of people lose interest.

#185 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:34 PM

I hope this event is a failure. They've really pushed a lot of people's patience in trying to milk page clicks.

#186 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:37 PM

making us click random pages for an 8k negg is one thing

This is just bull

#187 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

I hope this event is a failure. They've really pushed a lot of people's patience in trying to milk page clicks.

No kidding about that. I swear, I had the worst luck with the Neggfest - seems like everytime whether I started from the bottom of the page links (found on some Neopet account's user page but I can't remember whos, but they had all the links possible for the negg there) or the top of the page links, the negg would always be found at a link at the opposite side of where I started.

Must have wasted a good hour or so total... :angry:

#188 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

No kidding about that. I swear, I had the worst luck with the Neggfest - seems like everytime whether I started from the bottom of the page links (found on some Neopet account's user page but I can't remember whos, but they had all the links possible for the negg there) or the top of the page links, the negg would always be found at a link at the opposite side of where I started.

Must have wasted a good hour or so total... Posted Image

That happened to me also! If I started at the top it was like the 2nd to the last but if I started from the bottom is was always the first or second link from the top.

#189 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:37 AM

Has anyone got their 5th Mist yet?

#190 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:51 AM

Has anyone got their 5th Mist yet?

Nope 4 prizes today. The tarla clicker stopped working for me so I've kept twitter up all day :(

#191 TokenFembot

TokenFembot
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 09:53 AM

Tarla clicker isn't working for me either. It completely freezes up whenever a link is posted. :C
It started doing this nonsense yesterday afternoon or thereabouts, I think.

#192 lynno

lynno
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 08:14 AM

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for getting me through this dreadful event. Thank you thank you thank you!

#193 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

I got a BG and some useless clothing

#194 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards