Quantcast

Photo

So mi Girlfriend doesnt think she is pretty. Help me show her?

• Please log in to reply
392 replies to this topic

#51 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:46 PM

Thank you :)
I'm going to try to ^ ^
So far, I think I'm going to fail when Kitsu moves out here though x.x He's already got the breath literally knocked outta me when we talk over IM. I could only imagine when he's here... Ugh.... There goes my record. Ruined by one fox boy :p lulz

0o0o0o haha :whistling: if he is the one I mean why not. I still remember my first and now I am married to her :) high school sweet hearts.

#52 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:46 PM

BLEEEEEHHHHH
What a sappy bunch of malarky.
You know what this thread needs?
A drunk guy riding a pig.
Posted Image

#53 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

Awwww. I thought my ex was gonna be the one but he just... Ugh. He failed miserably. Couldn't do shit with his life...
I feel Kitsu COULD be the one. But its also WAAAAAY too early to tell so I'm not gonna hope for anything. Imma let life run its course ^ ^

BLEEEEEHHHHH
Posted Image

That looks fun!!!! ^ ^

#54 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

BLEEEEEHHHHH
Posted Image

Looks like something I almost tried to do Friday night.

#55 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

wow punk XD no wonder no one knows your true gender XDDDD but I agree woot go drunk guy!

#56 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:51 PM

Awwww. I thought my ex was gonna be the one but he just... Ugh. He failed miserably. Couldn't do shit with his life...
I feel Kitsu COULD be the one. But its also WAAAAAY too early to tell so I'm not gonna hope for anything. Imma let life run its course ^ ^

That looks fun!!!! ^ ^

Yea all my ex psssh i dont know what they are doing but I do know where they are at. As for my wife and I we are both in the military. Kids? nope after college or when we are ready. We both want kids but we can wait :) yap let life runs its course. AH LOVE :)

#57 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:53 PM

Yush AH LOVE
^ ^

I want kids but I also wanna wait for their and my benefit xD
My family tries so hard to make me not want any right now so they make me watch all five of my little cousins plus my special ed sister (she's worse than my cousins who range from 2-7yrs). Just makes me want a kid myself even more xDD

#58 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

O-O
So not xD
Nice try though. My legs are closed for a good while here still ;)
I've gone 18 years without it. I can go a few more ^ ^

JESUS FOOKING CHROIST.

Posted Image

#59 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

I found another pic... But its not my best =/
Its when I did my first gig at a bar xD
I'm not in a band or anything but this guy that raps for places a lot requested I play for him

#60 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:58 PM

She needs to not look depressed. Other than that I'm on board with the prettiness.

#61 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:01 PM

I found another pic... But its not my best =/
Its when I did my first gig at a bar xD
I'm not in a band or anything but this guy that raps for places a lot requested I play for him

Can we see :)

#62 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:03 PM

I still look tipsy here and my hair is down. Though I don't part it like this anymore =/
This was like a year or two ago

Posted Image

I dont have access to too many true, non tipsy looking smile pics =/
I'll keep looking but most are on my moms external drive and there are THOUSANDS of pics on there. I once found about 1000 of just me one night too <.<
Its too many to go through lol

#63 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:04 PM

Who the frack gets drunk underage but doesn't have sex? They practically go hand in hand, as in one 99% of the time leads to the other. 99% of those times it's usually drunk then sex. (Obviously so you don't remember banging a decent-ugly person). NA MEAN?

#64 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:05 PM

Why the hell should she care. Half the kids on this board haven't seen a tit. Tell your girlfriend that she's beautiful by your self. If her self-esteem is that low that she thinks she's ugly, try and find the source of the problem instead of posting it on the internet for a bunch of random tweens to comment on.

#65 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:06 PM

Lol, I've never gotten drunk though =3
I've drank before. Daiquiries with the family and JD's and such but I have yet to get drunk ^ ^
I can hold my shit pretty damn well

The only time I got high too was when I went to the hospital for a migrain and they put me on dilotin xDDD
That shit was the best!

#66 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:07 PM

JESUS FOOKING CHROIST.

Posted Image

You know what happens to a lot of teenage girls who put out?
One of these happens out from their vaginas, that's what.
Posted Image
/crackgifs

#67 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:08 PM

Why the hell should she care. Half the kids on this board haven't seen a tit. Tell your girlfriend that she's beautiful by your self. If her self-esteem is that low that she thinks she's ugly, try and find the source of the problem instead of posting it on the internet for a bunch of random tweens to comment on.

Meh, I know the source. I'm surprised I'm not les for the shit I've been through in my past ^ ^
But after it happening bout and near 4 times.... You tend to wanna just hide, go unnoticed, and believe you're fugly. I've always protested this fact when people say it though. I'm trying to just accept it but... Blech <.<

#68 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image
/crackgifs

Condom, pill or pull out and shoot out. Works for me and most other people who aren't dumbass poverty stricken :D

#69 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:11 PM

Posted Image
/crackgifs

LMAO! So true ^ ^
I mainly just won't do it cause I dont wanna get hooked up into that shit. I've heard it ruins some people and some of those people are my friends. I'm still in high school so I really dont wanna be sitting in class and the teacher asks me: "Whats 63 x 89?" my answer? "Sex o-o" xDDD
I'm also waiting for the right guy ;)

Condom, pill or pull out and shoot out. Works for me and most other people who aren't dumbass poverty stricken Posted Image

I'm on zeh pill and wont do shit with out my man having a condom anyway so I'm safe from kids ^ ^
No worries there :)

#70 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:13 PM

LMAO! So true ^ ^
I mainly just won't do it cause I dont wanna get hooked up into that shit. I've heard it ruins some people and some of those people are my friends. I'm still in high school so I really dont wanna be sitting in class and the teacher asks me: "Whats 63 x 89?" my answer? "Sex o-o" xDDD
I'm also waiting for the right guy ;)

I'm on zeh pill and wont do shit with out my man having a condom anyway so I'm safe from kids ^ ^
No worries there :)

imo you're going at it the wrong way. I'll agree with you in saying 'waiting for the right person', but I love when people chirp me for being a man whore when they date. I don't see the point in dating until an age where you are financially stable and can hold a relationship/create a meaning one. For now SEX SEX AND MORE SECTS.

Why are you on the pill if you don't have sexual relations? De-raep mode?

Edited by Jake, 02 May 2010 - 06:14 PM.

#71 Kaitan

Kaitan
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:14 PM

Condom, pill or pull out and shoot out. Works for me and most other people who aren't dumbass poverty stricken Posted Image

ahaha jake you troll. made me lol

#72 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:15 PM

LMAO! So true ^ ^
I'm also waiting for the right guy

hahaha yea that happen to me I got addicted to sex at middle school through high school I was on my prime back then as for now ummm HAHAH I still got it.

#73 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

That's what seperates the men from the women. Most women want commitment ^ ^
Not just sex. Plus, its a test for their bfs. How long you willing to wait if you really want me? Years? My ex waited 3 years. Got nothing. The end xD

#74 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Meh, I know the source. I'm surprised I'm not les for the shit I've been through in my past ^ ^
But after it happening bout and near 4 times.... You tend to wanna just hide, go unnoticed, and believe you're fugly. I've always protested this fact when people say it though. I'm trying to just accept it but... Blech <.<

It's common to think you're ugly. Mass media and popular culture does that. All I can say from an experienced stand point, make yourself happy. If you're happy on your own, and you don't give two shits what anyone else thinks, you're a beautiful person in my book.

#75 Jocas

Jocas
  • 35 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 06:16 PM

she isint bad but not my type ... XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users