Quantcast

Photo

What are some random interests you all have?

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#26 Hallie

Hallie
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

I guess my one weird interest would be my obsession with the paranormal. I'll spend forever reading stories and accounts and such of alien, UFO, cryptid, ghost, and whatnot sightings. That, and urban legends. When I first discovered Snopes.com I spent a weekend reading every dang legend on that site, and I'll go back and reread them now.

#27 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hm. I like making short stories. And, as always, Neopets would be a "weird interest" on a lot of peoples list.

#28 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:57 AM

Hm. I like making short stories. And, as always, Neopets would be a "weird interest" on a lot of peoples list.

Lol I agree about neopets. Short stories eh? Cool.

#29 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:30 AM

I like a lot of types of music...

I like pop, and grindcore, and techno and basically everything and anything... I can't think of a single style of music I dislike... I do dislike songs and artists, but there's always a song in every style I end up liking

And I enjoy listening to foreign songs... the less I understand the better...

I enjoy movies, but I don't really like romantic stuff (like all my friends) I like ridiculous plots, movies with a lot of explosions and manly stuff

I also collect a single phrase in different languages (every time I see someone that speaks a diff language I ask how to say it, and I keep trying until my pronunciation is good) that phrase is "me gusta el choripan" (because it started in spanish) but I adapted it to "I like bread with sausages" because it seems the word choripan is not used outside south america :C

(was that random enough?)

#30 generalgsus

generalgsus
  • 422 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:24 PM

I like to draw hecka random things, like "mutant monkey-rabbit-bears," and little teeny dragon things with super saiyan auras.

I also like to yell spontaneously and burst into spontaneous laughter about something I just thought about, and freaking out my friends with my totally random outbursts. ^_^

#31 moosejuice

moosejuice
  • 381 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:25 PM

I have conversations that might happen someday, in my head. So, for instance, i'llpractice a conversation with somebody that i don't know very well. and i don't know why

#32 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 May 2010 - 10:13 PM

I have conversations that might happen someday, in my head. So, for instance, i'llpractice a conversation with somebody that i don't know very well. and i don't know why

That's not weird at all, its just a form of visualization. Good habit to have actually!

#33 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:40 AM

I like to sit down on the couch and crochett while listening to Queen or the Clash.
I like to sing obnoxiously while playing a pretty song on the piano.
I enjoy naming stray cats in the neighborhood and hissing at them as we drive by.
I like telling people sweetly, "Thank you, have a great day" on the phone at work and then SLAMMING it down to hang up on them.

#34 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:40 AM

I like to sit down on the couch and crochett while listening to Queen or the Clash.
I enjoy naming stray cats in the neighborhood and hissing at them as we drive by.
I like telling people sweetly, "Thank you, have a great day" on the phone at work and then SLAMMING it down to hang up on them.

LOL! Thanks for the laugh XD

#35 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:13 PM

Just means you want to be social but you are very shy.

#36 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2010 - 05:54 PM

LOL! Thanks for the laugh XD

???
Posted Image
Those were all very true.
I'm glad I amuse you.
:p

#37 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 06:45 PM

I like staying up late and getting maccas at 1am by myself.
I LOVE bogans and paying out on bogans.
I like watching my bf play games I can't grasp and then yelling at him in the background about 'what he should of done!', yet I couldn't even move the little guy on the screen.
I love to take the piss out of peoples mums this joke will never get old to me.
I'm very interested in chicken.

#38 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 12:11 AM

I like staying up late and getting maccas at 1am by myself.
I LOVE bogans and paying out on bogans.
I like watching my bf play games I can't grasp and then yelling at him in the background about 'what he should of done!', yet I couldn't even move the little guy on the screen.
I love to take the piss out of peoples mums this joke will never get old to me.
I'm very interested in chicken.

Chicken fetish O_o?? Lol.

#39 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:32 AM

:spam:
No not really. It's just we now have chicken in a can over here with the catch phrase 'chicken just got interesting' and it's like wtf I've always been interested in chicken, very very interested in chicken. So if anyone is interested in my interests I can't forget to include chicken :p.

#40 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:01 AM

:spam:
No not really. It's just we now have chicken in a can over here with the catch phrase 'chicken just got interesting' and it's like wtf I've always been interested in chicken, very very interested in chicken. So if anyone is interested in my interests I can't forget to include chicken :p.

:kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby:
This is chit chat, I canz spamz allz I wantz <333333333
:kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby:

Lol, I was jk about the chicken fetish thing, but that's pretty interesting. Hahahaha

KIRBY ARMY, ATTACK!!!111!!!!1!!1!!!ONE11!!1!!!1

Edited by Mikes, 12 May 2010 - 05:03 AM.

#41 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:03 AM

Oh the spam sign was for me and it was an accident but I couldn't be Fd editing my post :p

#42 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

Oh the spam sign was for me and it was an accident but I couldn't be Fd editing my post :p

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I will recall my kirby army then... until next time.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!1!!1!!!ONE1!!!!

=D

#43 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:19 AM

Random interests? Having debates about military and religion related things with people. It gets me fucking HARD.

#44 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:28 AM

Random interests? Having debates about military and religion related things with people. It gets me fucking HARD.

Debates Fetish O_o?? LOL. Guess we all gotz our own indiosyncrasies...

Right now I am obsessed with...

:kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby:

***You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message*** =(

#45 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:58 AM

I like to name every animal I see, most of them have silly names, my favorite was a stray dog that lived near my old house, I named him "stylish dog" because he walked and barked and did everything with a lot of style. But I don't hiss at them...

#46 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:38 AM

???
Posted Image
Those were all very true.
I'm glad I amuse you.
:p

It was mainly the last one I found amusing. I could just imagine someone calling you at work, being a complete dick through it all, then you expressing your anger by slamming the phone (so that they hear it is being slammed) while all the while maintaining good customer representative.

#47 zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:54 AM

I like LEGO and animation (http://www.youtube.com/LEGOblender). I suppose those count as random for an 18-year old.

#48 outsidedream86

outsidedream86
  • 457 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:59 AM

Sometimes I have conversations with people in my head about the fact that I have conversations with people in my head O_o

#49 Kokuen

Kokuen
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:50 AM

Uh. *blinks*

I create the strangest food dishes when refrigerator is near empty.
Once I made a chocolate omelet because we were out of cheese... with baby spinach leaves.

It was pretty good actually. But I wouldn't make it again. X3

#50 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2010 - 12:12 PM

Uh. *blinks*

I create the strangest food dishes when refrigerator is near empty.
Once I made a chocolate omelet because we were out of cheese... with baby spinach leaves.

It was pretty good actually. But I wouldn't make it again. X3

We had a whole topic about that once. As I recall, Hydogen, one of our admins, has a fondness for whipped cream pizza.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users