Abrosia MSAB has just been upgraded!
A new feature that we're excited to unveil is the Browser Synchronization feature. Ever get sick of repeatedly getting logged out of your account after using the programs or the browser? Now you can instruct the program to share your login information with the browser so that both are kept current! The utility works by importing login data from the cookies of the selected browser (either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), and saving the data back to the browser while the program is running.
NOTE: Browser Synchronization is not meant to let you use Neopets on the browser and the program at the same time. Synchronization will not work when the browser is open since the browser locks the cookie file when it is open. If the browser is open, login information will not be saved to the browser until it is closed. Despite this setback, this feature is still very useful.
We also discontinued Internet Explorer support since we were having some issues with the cookies. 80% of our users either use Firefox or Chrome, so I'm not too anxious to add it.
* Random Events no longer have annoying HTML tags in them.
* Google Chrome support added for cookies.
* "Five second rule" wait is now actually 5 seconds, not 4.5.
* New Icons/Graphics (thanks channel_49 for making them and Scot for converting the icons to *.ico format)
* Abrosia now collects restock history data for the database (coming soon!)
* Multiple instances of Abrosia now cannot be loaded into memory. This is to prevent certain abuses.