Photo

Attic AutoBuyer

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#26 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 09:53 PM

Lets see, if TNT wanted to ban the most cheaters as possible, where would they go? To a cheating forum, OBVIOUSLY. Dumb shit. Where else would they look? Its the place with the most cheaters gathered at one spot. Why aim specifically for that lone wolf when they can get the pack?

Obviously not, dumb shit. Where else would they look? How about to the people making programs to cheat on? There's a reason that the programmers get letters saying they're getting sued, whereas you just get frozen. You aim specifically for that lone wolf so you can stop it at its core, instead of wasting massive man-hours and money trying to stop every single person.

You are by far the most ignorant individual I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. You may be more jaded and one-sided than iargue. Use common sense kid, when you want to make a drug bust, you go to the supplier, not the users. When you want to stop an organization, you get rid of the top, not the foot soldiers. When you want to get rid of cheaters, you get rid of the programmers, not the dumbshits who don't even know what the hell Python is.

Go dig a hole and bury yourself in it, it may be the only productive and rational thought your brain can muster.

#27 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:39 PM

Personally, I just think it's hilarious that you thought it wasn't already being worked on.

This isn't amateur hour.

#28 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:02 AM

Personally, I just think it's hilarious that you thought it wasn't already being worked on.

This isn't amateur hour.

I was going to post that, just felt there wasn't enough 'oomph' in that post for me.

#29 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 04:45 AM

LOL.
Cheaters provide more page views for them = more money for them :p

exactly, especialy the cheaters ( us ) with the NP gen, it practically generates cash for them with all the sponsor links it clicks. <== this is why I believe we don't get banned for using the NP gen, they let us do our little cheat and it generates them money.

#30 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:32 AM

exactly, especialy the cheaters ( us ) with the NP gen, it practically generates cash for them with all the sponsor links it clicks. <== this is why I believe we don't get banned for using the NP gen, they let us do our little cheat and it generates them money.

Yep yep. Cheaters on online games probably generate quite a bit of revenue for the company.....

#31 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:47 AM

Yep yep. Cheaters on online games probably generate quite a bit of revenue for the company.....

here is the thing, reguar users dont really do or even know about sponsor links, we cheaters have a NP Gen that clicks hundreds of them, so seemingly we bring in 100's more clicks for their sponsors then legit players. We are doing TNT a favor, and Im happy that they reward us with 76k in NP.

#32 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:54 AM

Symbiotic relationship :)

#33 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:37 AM

here is the thing, reguar users dont really do or even know about sponsor links, we cheaters have a NP Gen that clicks hundreds of them, so seemingly we bring in 100's more clicks for their sponsors then legit players. We are doing TNT a favor, and Im happy that they reward us with 76k in NP.

Until we do it on 20 different accounts and transfer it to one, anyway.

#34 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:08 AM

then you are begging for a ban, lol.

#35 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2010 - 11:25 AM

LOL. I wish....

I got frozen trying to transfer nps from newb accounts when I was in high school; Back then I though 10k was a lot... T_T

#36 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:06 PM

LOL. I wish....

I got frozen trying to transfer nps from newb accounts when I was in high school; Back then I though 10k was a lot... T_T

Lol, really?
I got away with quite a lot back then. I used to play Tambola on all my sides and transfer bottled faeries/codestones to my main.

LOL. I wish....

Lol, really?
I got away with quite a lot back then. I used to play Tambola on all my sides and transfer bottled faeries/codestones to my main.

#37 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 01:30 AM

lol an AB would be so awesome..So many great items in that shop...way too fast to get any restocks, the ones I do i just click on the first item I see on the bottom of the list..

#38 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:14 PM

lol an AB would be so awesome..So many great items in that shop...way too fast to get any restocks, the ones I do i just click on the first item I see on the bottom of the list..

I can only imagine with BGC & draik eggs, etc :o

#39 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2010 - 11:21 PM

Lol, really?

Lol, really?

I used to play a personality quiz (sponsor game) that I memorized all the answers to, do it on all of my side accounts, then transfer it back to my main. Yeah I got frozen after a while; probably because all the accounts were on the same IP and email address and also had a similar name Rofl. Oh, and of course I used dailies hahaha. I had lots of omelet in my SDB

#40 StefanKai

StefanKai
  • 375 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 12:47 AM

Yeah, an AB for the attic should be relatively simple considering it doesn't even have a haggle page.

#41 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

This isn't amateur hour.

Seems like it wasn't.

Edited by Live, 31 October 2010 - 07:05 PM.

#42 alphadark

alphadark
  • 277 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:21 PM

Is the attic that great? i would just stick to main shops if its difficult to get items

#43 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:01 PM

Is the attic that great? i would just stick to main shops if its difficult to get items

I earned 40 million in my first week there.

#44 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:21 PM

Seems like it wasn't.

It wasnt released to public. :(

#45 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:01 AM

Seems like it wasn't.

Not for you, perhaps, but I have several copies of various stages of development.

Sucks to be you, I guess.

#46 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 07:34 AM

AAA isnt as profitable as people may think =p unlike the igloo which will stock 5-10 of profitable items a restock the AAA only restocks 1-4 and always a quantity of 1-2 if people had an AAA one it would just make it difficult for ANYONE to be able to get anything from it, and two tnt would start cracking down hard on it right away. I have also read that tnt stated if abuse went to bad with the AAA they would be forced to do drastic changes / maybe remove it from the site. =) don't get me wrong I would love an ABer for it... but at the same time i wouldnt.

#47 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:27 AM

If the ABer would become public nobody would ever get anything from there, just think about the 1000 people downloading it and all running at basically the same time.. lol

#48 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:33 AM

If the ABer would become public nobody would ever get anything from there, just think about the 1000 people downloading it and all running at basically the same time.. lol

There are a lot of other Attic AB'ers out there and there already is a lot of competition from them :p

I don't think many people restock legit there anymore

#49 Ambition

Ambition
  • 558 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 08:52 AM

I was browsing for a good Attic sniper and came upon a program called Acheteur Ultime. Its $25 though. Does anyone know about this thing?

#50 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:00 AM

Apparently it got very good reviews. Why not just use the ones from Blackztar or Scammingbelow?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)