• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#51 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:46 PM

I woudln't say bad ass. But bad as in the bad way bad.
Overall I don't think so. His actions may have helped one country (Germany) become a super power but the world is ruined till today. See the Palestine Israel issue. There's some Africa issue related too but I can't remember it.

Come on dont bash your own family thats not right. :( Im sure they wouldnt approve of even me but they were not idiots but just brainwashed by hitler. A lot of the brightest people were. I guess you can say he's a genius in that aspect. But not an overall genius.

#52 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:56 PM

i don't think it did many germans good
many ppl are still suffering from what happened then, both jewish as hitlerjugend or decedents
germany's got such a violent past and invested money in weapons, it can't be that good
plus the wall in WW2 - it really divided germany both psychically and mentally (or how do you say this in english)

#53 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:04 PM

Why can't we all just agree on him being a cool guy who's straight up bad ass?

He was a megalomanical bastard who hated his own..He was neither..he simply had a place in history thats all..You want badass go read on the Black Panthers, Che, Nat Turner, Lincoln..I think they were all bad ass..

As for Sayumi its two-pronged. I don't want to be anti-semtic or considered as since all the influence they have, but after sometime they have to stop blaming Germans and Germany as a whole..I mean it happened but its not the excuse for every little thing..Hell we give Israel 4Billion a year and we recieve no imports or anything beneficiary at all from them. Hell, they even have one of the strongest political machines in the USA that shapes our policies.

#54 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:29 PM

his only mistake was he tried to get his hands on everythingPosted Image

Edited by Xerous, 20 May 2010 - 11:29 PM.

#55 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:30 AM

He still sounds like a cool badass to me. (He even beat me at soccer/rugby)

#56 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:40 AM

He was a megalomanical bastard who hated his own..He was neither..he simply had a place in history thats all..You want badass go read on the Black Panthers, Che, Nat Turner, Lincoln..I think they were all bad ass..

As for Sayumi its two-pronged. I don't want to be anti-semtic or considered as since all the influence they have, but after sometime they have to stop blaming Germans and Germany as a whole..I mean it happened but its not the excuse for every little thing..Hell we give Israel 4Billion a year and we recieve no imports or anything beneficiary at all from them. Hell, they even have one of the strongest political machines in the USA that shapes our policies.

ofcourse they have to stop blaming germany, but it actually still kind of lingers, unfortunately
ofcourse no one may ever forget or deny the holocaust

Edited by sayumi, 21 May 2010 - 03:41 AM.

#57 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:46 AM

Everyone should fucking be Thanking America.

We not only came over and kicked some serious ass, but then we bailed out all of the countries from their depression, and built up their economies. We played 90% of the role in saving the world. Thank god Japan bombed us.

Not saying that you guys couldn't have done it on your own, but we definitely sped things up.

#58 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:08 AM

We not only came over and kicked some serious ass, but then we bailed out all of the countries from their depression, and built up their economies. We played 90% of the role in saving the world. Thank god Japan bombed us.

Not saying that you guys couldn't have done it on your own, but we definitely sped things up.

I hope you're trolling. I really hope.

#59 Jake2

Jake2
  • 1185 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:08 AM

This has got to be one of the best threads I've ever seen, seriously.

Anyway, my shitty two cents = Hitler was a mad cunt. He would be rollin' around on 22"s with loud music if he was still alive today.

#60 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:22 AM

I hope you're trolling. I really hope.

i'll agree with iargue on this. we kept our distance, and watched most of europe crumble. england was getting it's ass handed to it, but it wasn't until the japanese decided to go pussy-ass on us that we pulled out the beat sticks and started whaling on everything. 2 nukes later and the nazi's lost their friends

#61 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:26 AM

*cough* let's not start like this
unfortunately nazis still live on today... like neonazis or so

on a happier note, has anyone seen the british series of 'Allo Allo'? I think it's one of the few good things that came forth of Hitler and his crazy war :p

#62 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:29 AM

on a happier note, has anyone seen the british series of 'Allo Allo'? I think it's one of the few good things that came forth of Hitler and his crazy war :p

This made me rep you. They just stop airing that show here in the netherlands.

#63 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:34 AM

i'll agree with iargue on this. we kept our distance, and watched most of europe crumble. england was getting it's ass handed to it, but it wasn't until the japanese decided to go pussy-ass on us that we pulled out the beat sticks and started whaling on everything. 2 nukes later and the nazi's lost their friends

Let's put it this way... if America didn't join in, America would have been controlled by Nazis eventually.

#64 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:36 AM

Let's put it this way... if America didn't join in, America would have been controlled by Nazis eventually.

if you think of it that way the world would have probably been a bit more peaceful as well. <puts up flameshield>

#65 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:31 AM

I wouldn't say bad ass. But bad as in the bad way bad.
Overall I don't think so. His actions may have helped one country (Germany) become a super power but the world is ruined till today. See the Palestine Israel issue. There's some Africa issue related too but I can't remember it.

Come on don't bash your own family thats not right. Posted Image Im sure they wouldnt approve of even me but they were not idiots but just brainwashed by hitler. A lot of the brightest people were. I guess you can say he's a genius in that aspect. But not an overall genius.

Noit lets see..
My grandfather was NOT brainwashed. He ended up being a head honcho for the mid Atlantic KKK and at his death (he died of cirrhosis of the liver) he was being questioned for some lynchings of civil right leaders in the south.
He disowned my mother when she married a dark haired/dark eyed man (my father). He adored me ONLY because of my blond hair/blue eyes but when he did talk to my mom he berated her for me being ruined by being disabled.
He indirectly threatened my little brother's life because he looks like my dad.
For my 7th birthday he gave me antique Nazi dolls and tried to teach me german..he also threatened to kidnap me and take me to Germany. Do you know whats it like to have your grandfather brag about the "glory days" Germany??

My great-grandfather was dead before I was born and my mom told me hellacious stories of he would beat my mom because she refused to speak German.

So yeah they may be my blood but I despise them. They weren't "brain washed" they were racist assholes.

#66 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:50 AM

Oh well. What can you do?
HEIL BIEBER!!
Posted Image

#67 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:55 AM

Noit lets see..
My grandfather was NOT brainwashed. He ended up being a head honcho for the mid Atlantic KKK and at his death (he died of cirrhosis of the liver) he was being questioned for some lynchings of civil right leaders in the south.
He disowned my mother when she married a dark haired/dark eyed man (my father). He adored me ONLY because of my blond hair/blue eyes but when he did talk to my mom he berated her for me being ruined by being disabled.
He indirectly threatened my little brother's life because he looks like my dad.
For my 7th birthday he gave me antique Nazi dolls and tried to teach me german..he also threatened to kidnap me and take me to Germany. Do you know whats it like to have your grandfather brag about the "glory days" Germany??

My great-grandfather was dead before I was born and my mom told me hellacious stories of he would beat my mom because she refused to speak German.

So yeah they may be my blood but I despise them. They weren't "brain washed" they were racist assholes.

it's true, some even knew what they were doing
at one moment they were a ruthless jew-killer, on another they were a cliché dad

i really like the germans, but nazis are just pure racists

Oh well. What can you do?
HEIL BIEBER!!
Posted Image

yeah heil bieber ^^
i read in the newspaper he doesnt even know the word 'german'

#68 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:37 AM

yeah heil bieber ^^
i read in the newspaper he doesnt even know the word 'german'

That must be false, just because the kid is a prick it does not mean he is stupid.

#69 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:00 AM

That must be false, just because the kid is a prick it does not mean he is stupid.

It's true, I saw the interview on tv. They said something with germany and he said "germany? what's that? we don't know that word"

#70 AliceFi

AliceFi
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:15 AM

i just thought it funny thinking of that and seeing this picture :)

#71 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:16 AM

Pretty sure that America wasn't the only party involved. And that there was no way they could take the Axis single handidly.

And that the Marshall plan wasn't created out of compassion but rather American desire to combat communism.

#72 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:26 AM

It's true, I saw the interview on tv. They said something with germany and he said "germany? what's that? we don't know that word"

I can't believe this until I see it.

#73 Warriors

Warriors
  • 985 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:39 AM

that is just false..He is german himself..I saw that thing..Although Bieber is crappy music...but He thought that the Australian dude was saying Jewman instead of German..Although they did show him the card that said german..But he knows german..

As for America..they woulda got owned if they entered the war any later. Hell they didnt even want to take part of the war until the very end.

#74 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:46 AM

I can't believe this until I see it.

#75 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

This is all propaganda to sway you, sheep. Do not believe the lies they spread about our Leader Beiber.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users