• 12 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 03:00 AM

this thing looks amazing

#27 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:02 AM

Soup kitchen links to http://www.neopets.c...d/kitchen.phtml - not sure if that's the proper link all or not, all I know is I didn't get my free soup!

#28 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 04:08 AM

Soup kitchen links to http://www.neopets.c...d/kitchen.phtml - not sure if that's the proper link all or not, all I know is I didn't get my free soup!

NO SOUP FOR YOU. COME BACK ONE YEAR.
Posted Image

p.s. I think the neoalerts are pretty awesome. Even without enabling them. Now I don't have to go anywhere else for dailies. Rock on, bitches. Rock on.

#29 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:52 AM

Awesomeness thanks people! The part where you get a page without the notifications is all Franks idea. Totally genius I think. :)

#30 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

Do you have too much money? If you have too much money, you can't receive soup from the Soup Faerie. This includes money on hand, in the bank, and in your till.

#31 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

Do you have too much money? If you have too much money, you can't receive soup from the Soup Faerie. This includes money on hand, in the bank, and in your till.

He's saying that when you click the image for the Soup Faerie in Neoalerts it sends you to the Kitchen Quest page instead, the link needs to be changed.

#32 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 12:33 PM

He's saying that when you click the image for the Soup Faerie in Neoalerts it sends you to the Kitchen Quest page instead, the link needs to be changed.

Ahhhhhh... didn't bother clicking the link XD

If I can get back in to edit systems, I'll fix that right up. Not to mention adding moar... Because there are a few still missing and a few that I want to change (like the scratchcards should be a timed reminder)

#33 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 01:13 PM

amazing sistem, today I awoke turmaculus thanks to you guys...

by the way, is there a way to make a non-silent alert? sometimes I'm working in another window and it would be nice to hear something to alert me about doing whatever...

#34 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

Hmm ill think about that play sound thing, shouldn't be too hard but I've never done it before, probably HTML5. Fixed the link to soup kitchen. JC we';; fix you up. ;)

#35 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

Hmm ill think about that play sound thing, shouldn't be too hard but I've never done it before, probably HTML5. Fixed the link to soup kitchen. JC we';; fix you up. ;)

Why thank you. I have some plans... as well as some new ones to add.

#36 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:00 PM

HTML5 has an audio tag you should be able to use.

#37 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:04 PM

Thanks waster man! Ill check it out :)

Im thinking of adding a Acknowledge all new alerts to the quick access panel. Anyone have any creative ideas on how the button should look.

#38 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:05 PM

Thanks waster man! Ill check it out :)

Im thinking of adding a Acknowledge all new alerts to the quick access panel. Anyone have any creative ideas on how the button should look.

Your not on IRC.

#39 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2010 - 11:19 PM

Aye aye capitan!

#40 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 06:36 AM

Thanks for considering it...

The thing I like the most about this forum is that you guys actually listen to the users ♥

#41 smcdreamz

smcdreamz
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:11 AM

You guys continue to surprise me with all this stuff lol.

Maybe one day I'll be able to program stuff like this. =)

Teachmeyoskillz!

#42 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2010 - 11:15 AM

Thanks cog. Its all of you that help us make this a better place. :)

#43 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:23 AM

Good job! Ever since AvatarLog died, I've been looking for a proper replacement. :)

I think it's missing a retired section. Also, there are some avvies that you can only get x and not y, like Meerca Henchmen, royal korbat, etc. It says I need Heermeedjet although I got Meerouladen.

#44 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:25 AM

Good job! Ever since AvatarLog died, I've been looking for a proper replacement. :)

I think it's missing a retired section. Also, there are some avvies that you can only get x and not y, like Meerca Henchmen, royal korbat, etc. It says I need Heermeedjet although I got Meerouladen.

Make a tracker regarding this issue, and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you.

#45 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:28 AM

http://www.neocodex....ry&view=retired

It does have a retired section. :p

And thanks for letting me know about the other avatars thing, I don't have a clue about avatar collecting. :p

#46 Rita

Rita
  • 294 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:36 AM

Make a tracker regarding this issue, and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Done, thanks ^^ I just realized this has nothing to do with neoalerts, lol. Oh well xD GJ on both!

http://www.neocodex....ry&view=retired

It does have a retired section. :p

And thanks for letting me know about the other avatars thing, I don't have a clue about avatar collecting. :p

I take that back xDD

Glad I could help ^^

#47 lua

lua
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:46 AM

Thank you!! ^_^
Finally set up some events there, and it's going really well since then. Turmaculus just gave some free stuff.

#48 DragonX

DragonX
  • 455 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

this thing looks amazing

Haha, Everything on this site is amazing :p

#49 zzzzzzz

zzzzzzz
  • 71 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:11 PM

This is really slick, well done!

#50 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2010 - 09:20 PM

Thanks bro I really hope it comes in use to everyone! Worked hard on it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users