Cookie Grabbers.. Again >_<

• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#76 Tsunade

Tsunade
  • 676 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:38 AM

-Edit-

Want to make sure people don't click the link without reading first... SO... READ THIS ALL FIRST :D

I think this link shows that TNT are getting behind the sorting the cookie grabbing problem out. But... Warning the shop is reported to have a cookiegrabber in but I checked it out with noscript on (i hope its configured right) and it shows a TNT warning message or something instead of loading the shop correctly and noscript didnt sya it was blocking anything, which leads me to assume TNT have started changing some of the codes allowed :lookaround:

Anyone with more knowledge want to check it out?

Edited by Tsunade, 16 August 2010 - 11:40 AM.

#77 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:50 AM

I am bumping this page because two users (myself and another) have been the target of CGers in the past day.
Please! take the advice being lent here. Cookie Grabbing is absolutely nuts right now. I would say that 1/10 shops or look-ups have cookie grabbers in them.

Also, it has come to my attention that there is a firefox add on that prompts for permission when a javascript is wanting to be run on a webpage. I suggest that all of you download this. You are able to "white list" some pages by their domain. That way when your on facebook or something, you won't be bothered.
I know most people know about this add-on, but I didn't before hand. So I am simply spreading the knowledge to those who don't know.

#78 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 10:49 AM

It says its not a valid shop? Did tnt just delete that shop? user is not frozeN?

#79 SmokingKush

SmokingKush
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

I've been visiting mad shops for the past months with no pin on anything. I guess I was just lucky but I pin'd everything now just to make sure, kind of annoying but heh, I guess it's better than waking up to a cleaned out account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users