Quantcast

Photo

[Guide] Making (almost) unlimited NP legitly!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#26 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:44 AM

LOL LINKS

You can't link to other forums. Remove this

#27 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:06 PM

You can't link to other forums. Remove this

On the contrary, I think we might get rid of this rule.

I think it makes us the better site, since DarkZtar removes all references to us, even when they are using our material (such as our items database in their programs), which is just a little childish. If they have something that we don't, link to it (so long as it's nothing malicious and not advertising, because we're not an advertising service).

#28 RealRacingFan

RealRacingFan
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:15 PM

On the contrary, I think we might get rid of this rule.

I think it makes us the better site, since DarkZtar removes all references to us, even when they are using our material (such as our items database in their programs), which is just a little childish. If they have something that we don't, link to it (so long as it's nothing malicious and not advertising, because we're not an advertising service).

Don't you guys have a copyright on your applications?

#29 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:31 PM

Don't you guys have a copyright on your applications?

It would be a hassle to copyright them...and then you would have to prove that their programs are using your copyrighted source code. It's not worth it especially when there's no profit/gain involved.

Edited by Faval, 21 September 2010 - 12:31 PM.

#30 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:15 PM

The negg thing seems to really lack profit.
Even with the super shop wizard, buying neggs are a bore, especially since the cheapest one still run like 1500 per negg token.

I feel like when people make guides for already low profit/unknown things, that'll bring the market down even more.
Seriously, how many people actually negg? I'm pretty sure if anybody comes up with a few decent scripts for buying/trading in negg tokens - you would say good bye to almost any profit made this way :(

Man, every day - i feel like it's more and more impossible for people to actually play this game legit.
Other then the super pro restockers, how can you ever hope to make ~100k a day after spending it on codestones, training, etc?

#31 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:10 PM

Neggs may not be profitable, but without them I don't know
what would happen to quick boosts. :(

#32 heaplay

heaplay
  • 64 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:10 PM

I think this method doesn't work anymore as the neggs are not profitable enough...

#33 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:23 PM

heaplay.. it works. but requires so much effort which makes it not worth it ha

#34 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:21 AM

http://darkztar.com/...ing-the-Neggery

whats this

0 user(s) are reading this topic