24 hour account 500k guide.

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

POPULAR POST!

Ok =) So as many new program users may find =P neopets has a chain freeze they spam if you go over board... haha using sLAUGHTERS score sender to make 200k in 30minutes is a little overboard soooo heres a guide of what I did in a new account.

First off you may feel discouraged with not having a shop, or trading post access. never fear for the auction house is here.
Step one, play Key Quest this game can reward codestones, and neggs often. in my case in 6 games I won 7 codestones and 2 neggs.
(if you have two browsers and two accounts you can play yourself and win everytime)
*WARNING* a lot of people have been using the 2 browser cheat and tnt has begun freezing people for it, however I used a proxy played 80 games and have not been frozen just like anything be smart about it. tips
-send neomails back and fourth like hey wanna play kq?
-do not send all the items to one account (I play on many accounts and each account sits around 3mil)-tnt look for large np transfers / frequent transfers

Next auction off the items as you get them since these are hot buy items they sell within an hour.

if your patient or board enough to play all 10 games you can get some pretty nice items and bonus np. I ended my 10 games and auctions with about 110k

next quick thing is dice-a-roo its a quick game if you have internet explore, click the roll dice button and keep hitting enter it plays it fast and quick for you,
I got lucky and won a dark faerie which auctioned for about 3k the food i got will be nice bait for when I open my shop.

Every two hours if you can spare the np buy a deserted fairground scratch card usually you loose 300np for the normal ones but the next few level scratch offs can be a nice bonus.

as always auction these off as you get them. remember the auction house is your best friend on a new account.

now the boring part. play a few easy games to get about 5-10k

after all of this I ended my routine at about 150k

and finally the good part. open up your fancy little abrosia =P and set the profit box at 2k of course we all know this is just the bare minimum usually while running you'll find items 4-10k profit pretty often.
Lets set the program on simmer and we'll check back in a hour or two....
...BING
oh its finished lets see what we got running the ab cruncher..
ooo a Bag of peanuts 300-350k on T.P (this item is not included in the 500k I made in 24hrs) "its rare to get a nice grab on abrosia first shot"
4 dozen neggs
and a lot of items 2-6k profit.
I then input a book list I had made for books that restock often and hold a 1-3k profit ended the hour with 20books
if you have the abber going your also pretty much guaranteed to get atleast one random event in my case a piece of the lab map =p don't get to excited for it was the 18k one but still when your trying to build a buffer for the abber 18k goes a long way.

now then =) tomorrow when you get shop and t.p open your all set for your first sale and trade.
and don't forget to throw some np into the stock market, and bank so tomorrow you can collect interest.

AWESOME my 24 hours are up. last night while running aby I got two gourmet cooking for your pets books each worth 50-60k some rare plushies, and a lot of mediocre books, food, and stamps. I took 150k of what I made yesterday and invested it right into my shop, the more room I have the more stock I hold, I the more profit I make at once.

theres a newbie guide for getting a good first day out of your new account.

Hope this helped and if this is repetitive or non helpful I apologize. but if you like it let me know =) hit the +rep button =)

Edited by shado, 29 September 2010 - 06:46 PM.

#2 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:35 PM

Nice snag on the Bag of Peanuts (:

#3 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:36 PM

yeah I was really impressed haha when I read the name I was like pff peanuts prob 2k profit >.> woa a smile cracked my face when I saw the price of it

#4 Philj16

Philj16
  • 291 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:17 PM

wow nice input to codex :D

#5 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 06:22 PM

thanks phil =) was my first guide, and I was pretty bummed about getting my 7yr account iced but eh when you work hard and have a great place like codex to help ya out great things can happen =) if all goes well I should be back to my old account settings by the end of the month. first goal is getting my draik back

#6 EzioAuditore

EzioAuditore
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:11 PM

So basically you can actually make 200k in a day. You just got really lucky by getting a bag of peanuts...

#7 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

Lol, great guide, to get you started semi-legit and legit without the aber part :p

I'd say this is a start on building up a main :thumbsup:

#8 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 02:47 PM

yeah it def was a nice way to start up a new account.
and ez sorry I should have clariefied in the upper part, I did not include the bag of peanuts in the 500k reached because the odds of getting a nice hit like that are slim.

#9 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:01 AM

I have bad experience with Slaughter's SS last time so I will avoid using it again.

Additionally imo scratchcards are a waste of nps and you would probably lose more than you win in the long run, and many people just keep on buying it on a regular basis just because of the less than frequent winnings (which hold a greater signifcance over losing) and hence the vicious cycle of losing nps lol.

Nice guide anyway! I've just started using AB not long ago and I'm hoping to get my own bag of peanuts Posted Image

#10 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 12:45 PM

So basically you can actually make 200k in a day. You just got really lucky by getting a bag of peanuts...

Note that he says:

oh its finished lets see what we got running the ab cruncher..
ooo a Bag of peanuts 300-350k on T.P (this item is not included in the 500k I made in 24hrs) "its rare to get a nice grab on abrosia first shot"

So yeah, 500k is 500k. Not a bad way to start.

#11 munie

munie
  • 93 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:18 PM

Lol damn... The most I made from running Abrosia is like 100K

#12 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:40 PM

Nice on the BoP. Honestly, I prefer to RS when I'm actually playing and use
AB when I'm bored or watching some anime LOL. good guide though,
but playing games sometimes getting mehhh. :p

#13 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:03 PM

Thanks for the KQ tip... I never thought of that before! xD GENIUS

#14 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:37 PM

hey no problem for the kw tip =) I'll be editing the guide tonight for I have done the 24hr account thing again and have found some more useful tips.

#15 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 September 2010 - 06:51 PM

hey no problem for the kw tip =) I'll be editing the guide tonight for I have done the 24hr account thing again and have found some more useful tips.

Is a makeover part of the editing? It is a nice guide but looks messy.

#16 MKB

MKB
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 07:14 PM

You could just have named this "how I got 500k with the help of abrosia" and it'd be more fitting than calling it a guide.

Not a guide, just a list of items you bought and how you sold them :|

#17 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:22 AM

I have bad experience with Slaughter's SS last time so I will avoid using it again.

Additionally imo scratchcards are a waste of nps and you would probably lose more than you win in the long run, and many people just keep on buying it on a regular basis just because of the less than frequent winnings (which hold a greater signifcance over losing) and hence the vicious cycle of losing nps lol.

Nice guide anyway! I've just started using AB not long ago and I'm hoping to get my own bag of peanuts Posted Image

I have had a scratchcard excel sheet going for a while. 5 cards a day and scratching the same 6 squares. 115 cards so far and my average profit is 100np per card (race to riches only). 1/5 wins something. so not really worth it.. haha

Edited by unworthy, 19 September 2010 - 12:22 AM.

#18 bruh

bruh
  • 611 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:58 AM

I think TNT freeze people that play KQ at the same time and in 2 browsers.

#19 Gostoso

Gostoso
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:55 PM

Wow! I didnt know that you win a bonus after 10 games! I'll try it.

"I think TNT freeze people that play KQ at the same time and in 2 browsers." . Well I played a lot like that... hmm.. I have a notebook so i use it and my pc. I wasn't froze though

#20 shado

shado
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:38 PM

updated tnt will freeze people who play at the same time now apparently a lot of people started doing it, however I have played 80games while using one on a proxy and have yet to be frozen I guess with anything just be smart about how you cheat =p

#21 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

updated tnt will freeze people who play at the same time now apparently a lot of people started doing it, however I have played 80games while using one on a proxy and have yet to be frozen I guess with anything just be smart about how you cheat =p

oh how many times people fail at this.

#22 Mikes

Mikes
  • 413 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2010 - 09:21 PM

That's what it seems like; 200k + AB profits.

#23 stirlingL

stirlingL
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 02:47 AM

that kq two play cheat, is a good idea.. ill see how i go with it haha

#24 dnnb

dnnb
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 05:54 AM

I don't know if it's a good idea or not, bu t you can play a game of normal KQ and beta KQ at the same time if you don't multi account. Will that be considered cheating?

#25 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 04:16 PM

Neat guide. Bookmarked for my next chain-ice, and +rep. :lookaround:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users