Quantcast

pataton's Content

There have been 17 items by pataton (Search limited from 16-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1647903 [Program] Neoquest's Auto Trainers

Posted by pataton on 08 February 2013 - 12:11 PM in Neopet General Chat

This is wonderful! I haven't run into any problems so far. Thank you for this program :)

#1645011 ValorSuite (MSAB, ShapeShifter Solver, Auction Sniper, Kad Feeder, Money Tree...

Posted by pataton on 16 January 2013 - 07:24 PM in User Submitted Programs

Thank you for this program! I will definitely use the kad feeder in the future, and am looking forward to the auto-trainer :)

#1645010 Best AB?

Posted by pataton on 16 January 2013 - 07:22 PM in Neopet General Chat

Name of the item : Queen Fyora Stamp
How long did it take to buy it : something ridiculous like 100-200ms
What shop was it : Stamps
How much was the profit (if you sold it) : IDB says it's 30-40mil, but I got banned the day I ABed it :p now I triple check for typos and test out adjustments to Abrosia settings >.<

#1641871 Opinion? (Book Poster)

Posted by pataton on 15 December 2012 - 05:44 PM in Arts & Graphics General

It's very nice! If there is one thing that may need changes (other than the font choice as stated above), it's that the blocks of text on the left and right look like they are too close to the sides/edges of the book. Mebbe decrease font size a little bit, or make the font box slimmer?

#1641511 NeoCodex Member Locations Thread

Posted by pataton on 11 December 2012 - 09:07 PM in General Chat

Canada, Ontario, London

#1641502 What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

Posted by pataton on 11 December 2012 - 08:34 PM in General Entertainment

#1641499 Using the manual list. [SOLVED]

Posted by pataton on 11 December 2012 - 08:27 PM in Abrosia Discussion

From what I understand, wildcards are only used when you want to list several items with names that vary by one word. ex. You want Faerie Poogle Plushie and Starry Poogle Plushie, so you would enter * Poogle Plushie into the list.

#1641496 What grinds your neogears?

Posted by pataton on 11 December 2012 - 08:20 PM in Neopet General Chat

Agreed with above! UC pet designs had individuality. I liked how painted pets had unique poses :(

Recently the site has been slow in loading pages.. Not a huge deal 'cuz I don't browse too much, but it's frustrating!

#1641418 Is it unwise to use the default settings

Posted by pataton on 10 December 2012 - 08:30 PM in Abrosia Discussion

I had the same experience when I first started using Abrosia. I tried Spooky and Foods as the popular suggestion, but nada! I played around with shops until finding a couple that resulted in buys. Keep experimenting with shops :) Also, imo your settings aren't the issue.. but if you do want to change from default, I suggest you make test buys in Tiki Tack Shack to make sure the new settings don't result in crazy buy times.

#1641417 What is the worst Christmas present you have ever received?

Posted by pataton on 10 December 2012 - 07:58 PM in General Chat

Acne medication from Mom around the beginning of high school! It was nice of her to be thoughtful, but I never raised concerns about my acne at the time, so I guess she took it into her own hands :p Sadly it did not work magic

#1641319 Neotracker Timezone

Posted by pataton on 09 December 2012 - 03:04 PM in Abrosia Discussion

Thank you for your responses! From what I understand, you're saying that Neocodex timezone -> forum account timezone? Upon registration I selected EST, which is the same as my Abrosia's and my computer's time.

#1641309 Neotracker Timezone

Posted by pataton on 09 December 2012 - 01:17 PM in Abrosia Discussion

My Abrosia is in EST, so looking at a recent purchase, the Neotracker is 3 hours ahead of Abrosia. The minutes and seconds are also totally different.

This isn't a huge issue, it just makes the avg weekly buy data a bit wonky when I autobuy a few hours before midnight (buys are logged as the following day).

#1641296 Neotracker Timezone

Posted by pataton on 09 December 2012 - 11:06 AM in Abrosia Discussion

Hi everyone,

Abrosia has been working very smoothly, which is great :)

I've set up a Neotracker account so that I can keep track of my buys and determine what shops/times are optimal. However, there seems to be a discrepancy in the buy times (not buy speed, but hour that the item was purchased). After comparing the buy log in Abrosia and my Neotracker account (and taking into consideration that my time zone is EST rather than PST/NST), I found that they do not match up. Could someone please tell me what timezone the Neotracker follows?

Thanks very much :)

#1641295 Skyfall...Thought?

Posted by pataton on 09 December 2012 - 10:54 AM in General Entertainment

The whole movie (especially the intro scene with all the effects) was gorgeous, and the characters were great (amaaazing villain!). However, the ending scene felt... meh? Kinda "oh, that's it?"

#1639407 AoB Master List UPDATED

Posted by pataton on 20 November 2012 - 05:30 PM in Flash Games AoB

Thank you for the response :) Is it possible for the game time to be overly long? For instance, if I AoBed a game and left it at the send score screen for a total of one hour to be safe, would the long play time instead draw suspicion?

#1638533 AoB Master List UPDATED

Posted by pataton on 12 November 2012 - 09:11 PM in Flash Games AoB

Thank you for this list! It's nice to have all the codes in one place.

I'm trying to get realistic times for my AoBed games. Could someone please tell me if a game is timed from loading up the game to being exited, the start of a play to the score send, or some other combination? Thank you ^^

#1638532 do you really PLAYING neopets recently?

Posted by pataton on 12 November 2012 - 09:00 PM in Neopet General Chat

Other than AB, I stock market and habi. A new plot would be nice x: