• 901 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 09:23 AM

here are mine

#3 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:06 AM

Here are mine. I might have rushed some of them because I'm really worried about my mom. I tried hard though.

#4 terrorman

terrorman
  • 1086 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:07 AM

I think my team is in trouble.

#5 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:09 AM

I agree.

#6 terrorman

terrorman
  • 1086 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:22 AM

But we still have to wait for team 2 to post their's though...Maybe we'll be able to beat them.

#7 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:23 AM

eurphia posted his in the old thread so you might want to get those if he doesnt get on.

#8 Def Cut

Def Cut
  • 935 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:44 AM

I did it!  <_<

#9 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:50 AM

Sorry - I had to finish it just now... rushed for ti'me lol. So of course they are a bit weak.

Ti'me: 7 1/2 mins

Ti'me: 5 mins - phew , finished this just now. As you can tell, I'm no good with purple :) .

Ti'me: 7 mins (would have been record ti'me If I didn't screw up the border soo many ti'mes. Don't mind the double border, something went wrong with it lol.  [edit] - forgot to add the border ti'me..stupid meh.

<_<

Sorry I was soo late... I should try harder next ti'me.

[edit 2] - lets add the complete ti'me, not just the material editing ti'me. - Adding 2 mintures to everything except the scorpian sig, I lucked out on that background *whipes brow*

#10 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:54 AM

That first one ummmm OWNS  <_<

Use it as your current sig.

#11 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:59 AM

omg I hate u that amazing stuff  took u 5 minutes....

#12 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 10:59 AM

Meh. It's not good enough yet though. I need to make something better than that b4 I can place it as my signature. I didn't take much ti'me on that one. And 5 1/2 mins on a sig, lol, thats not much for an alright sig. I need to take a little bit more ti'me. Well actuly a lot bit, but that makes no sence when I say it that way <_< .  Hmm, I'll make some more if there is still ti'me.

#13 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:00 AM

holy s*** my team is finished.

#14 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:02 AM

Oh have some confidence in your team! Did you happen to see those sigs you people made?  Goodness, makes me want to start over on a few of mine. I should have taken a little more ti'me....

Alex - <_< ...yours are amazing. I can't believe you and cooldude I'mproved that much. wow

#15 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:02 AM

I literaly hate you -_- I take 2 hours to make a sig thats so much worse and you do something like that in 5 min....and you even posted the ti'me to rub it in <_<

#16 Xiphos

Xiphos
  • 3365 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:05 AM

I stuck to the street fighter theme, and I could never get the blending down, because I didn't want a fade.

#17 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:06 AM

Rub it in? ... :annoyed: Why in the world would I like to rub it in? lol, I'll take the ti'me off if it will make you feel better. But for god sakes, your sigs show the effort you put into it. You can clearly tell that those own. If you look closley at mine, you can see much of it just slapped on there. Much of I can already see is extremly untidy, but the 'grunge' feel can take the blame.. anyti'me you get something wrong, say you went for the artistic look lol.

#18 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:09 AM

Rub it in? ... :annoyed: Why in the world would I like to rub it in? lol, I'll take the ti'me off if it will make you feel better. But for god sakes, your sigs show the effort you put into it. You can clearly tell that those own. If you look closley at mine, you can see much of it just slapped on there. Much of I can already see is extremly untidy, but the 'grunge' feel can take the blame.. anyti'me you get something wrong, say you went for the artistic look lol.

View Post

you are my new gfx idol XD
if I did something in 5 minutes it would be just a cloud render and a stroke lol.

blazing :one man's trash is another man's treasure lol

#19 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:16 AM

o_0 - I thought Josh and Emily were everyones Idol? lol.

#20 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:17 AM

o_0 - I thought Josh and Emily were everyones Idol? lol.

View Post

they were but they cant make something liek that in 3 minutes I bet lol.

#21 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:23 AM

Well the only reason that took 3 minutes is because I aready had that mech stock cut out from another ti'me, just saved the .psd by chance lol. Then that background, I took the background from my first sig, found another background I made a while ago, turned them both grey, used layer modes to blend them, then I flattend it, and colored it lol. Then I just slapped those on, and put some text on it. Thats why It was fast. And I know Xeno can do the same if not better in less then 3 mins .. teheh

Oh and If we are counting the ti'me it took me to get those renders *thanks cooldude* - Id add about 10-15 mins lol. But I only counted the ti'me when I started with all my materials. If I counted it like normal , Id would have taken about a 1-2 extra mins for the background creating..not just poistioning and blending.

#22 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:25 AM

Alex sigs shouldnt take 2 hours lol unless you doing other stuff mine usually take like 10-20 mins someti'mes more like tech ones.

#23 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:28 AM

Alex sigs shouldnt take 2 hours lol unless you doing other stuff mine usually take like 10-20 mins someti'mes more like tech ones.

View Post

I take 2 hours cause I go back and redo each step like 20 ti'mes until I like it the most. and the blending and background making takes me a while cause I dont have any really good brushes.

#24 cooldude

cooldude
  • 901 posts

Posted 17 October 2004 - 11:58 AM

Alex...See that very pretty signature up there with my name on it...? Can I yoink it and use it please because it's luffly? *Steals*
Plus I like having a folder of sigs that I can alternate between all the ti'me. (I often go back to using older work just for a change. :D )

View Post

Lol I that that was a G as in AG beauty kills just now noticed looking at it harder it was Ali.

#25 Alex

Alex
  • 6640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2004 - 12:58 PM

yeah I didnt want to put my name up there cause its a girl lol so I thought of the first girl in neocodex and it was you . Go ahead and take it lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users