Photo

I'm sick of this!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 03:43 PM

Trevor and dan gone, Like that. Two of my friends, just gone, and they both have a valid reason.

(I'm so sorry I have to do this noit..it has to be done}

"trevor lol u crave attention someone put hi'm on mod preview I'm closing this. I have a suprise for u. u'll get it when things cool down."

That, is NOT punishment. That is dislike. Never,ever EVER have I seen anyone punish a person unfairly because they dislike them. That is abuse of power.

I'm starting to think the two of them really are right. Codex is going downhill in my eyes. Reasons you say?!

1. SL talked to me about a person who used programs 90 ti'mes in 24 hours.

2. A constant stream, of arrogent new members (you know who you are) who thinks the world revolves around them.

3. People made staff ranks higher than they were granted to, EG one day a moderator, was told wasnt going any higher, a week later a smod.

And I hate to say this, but 3 moderators on several occasions have been abusing there power. They're all friends of mine. I cant bring myself to name them.

I'm just overly shocked and appauled, that this kind of action, would go on at codex! This is the kinda crap that belonged at digibliss.

#2 Siner

Siner
  • 1120 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 03:45 PM

Then why don't you leave too? :unsure:

#3 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2005 - 03:47 PM

sorry man I'm gonna have to close this. u guys can disbecauses in my new post