Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

XweeBlackout

people change their username, icon, profile pic and siggy. The name "Scot" was the only thing familiar, i had assumed the images and stuff had changed. As for SOTW, well i kind of figured that'd be obvious judging by the comp rules. "300x150, and no one else can see it or you get disqualified" either you didn't read the rules or was just crashing it. People jumping to co...
May 01 2011 03:33 PM
Photo

BlackoutXwee

You're really dumb for a grown woman. The fact you thought the other Scot decided to have the same username, pic, profile, etc. How was I crashing the SOTW because I didn't know it was only picture siggies? You are the dumbasses of America.
May 01 2011 01:20 PM
Photo
Photo

XweeBlackout

So how a feel about someone, depends on their attitude and such towards me or others. I can't stand your random rudeness, and as for your hatefulness now, your really just over-reacting to a swing of the moment annoyance at your text siggies.
May 01 2011 10:55 AM
Photo

XweeBlackout

Also, who I like and don't like can change, depending on behavior and posts. I used to fiercely hate junsu, but now I see him as less annoying. I might like you, internet, one day, then when you start being a dick like you are now, I might decide to really really dislike you.
May 01 2011 10:54 AM
Photo

XweeBlackout

Yeah I did laugh about scot, cause I thought it was a different scot. There used to be another Scot that was a major bitch. Also, why you stalking me, I assumed you two were buddies, big deal, and you DID troll this weeks SOTW with your text siggies. Not to mention, your consistency with cursing me out for any thing I say.. "the sky is blue" "fuck you hoe!"
May 01 2011 10:31 AM
Photo

BlackoutXwee

And I know you a lying ass hoe and a hypocrite cuz you were on Scot just a few days ago. You were laughing to us about how you cursed him out. #goawayfakebitch
May 01 2011 09:14 AM
Photo

BlackoutXwee

'I think internet just dislikes me cause I beat his buddy Maha (now justinbeiber) in last weeks SOTW, and cause I'm fairly obvious about my dislike for Maha lol. ' REALLY HOE? Always got some shit to say.
May 01 2011 09:13 AM
Photo

Xwee

Voting for SOTW #5 is underway. http://www.neocodex.us/forum/topic/104420-voting-for-sotw-5/ Be sure to cast your votes ^,^
May 01 2011 08:39 AM
  • Blackout's Photo
    Blackout
    Go away.
    May 01 2011 09:15 AM
  • Xwee's Photo
    Xwee
    *sigh* You've really become a nuisance as of late, this is twice you've flown off the handle at me for saying something that you don't agree with. Come ON!
    May 01 2011 10:36 AM
  • Xwee's Photo
    Xwee
    Added the spoilers to tell the time periods of each entry. ^,^
    May 01 2011 10:50 AM
Photo

XweeBlackout

next time, read more carefully? I said "THINK" in it, meaning I don't know but I suspect it. So i take it, That was you that posted the Marahayna thing then?
May 01 2011 03:05 AM
Photo

BlackoutXwee

If you have shit to say to me don't be a fake bitch and go in IRC greeting me. And to get it straight bitch I looked at the SOTW contest about twice so i don't know what the fuck is going on and me and Maha are enemies. So shutup and read statuses before shit comes out your mouth.
May 01 2011 12:41 AM
Photo

XweeScot

Me either tbh, but there are those that automatically dislike someone for no reason XD. I think internet just dislikes me cause I beat his buddy Maha (now justinbeiber) in last weeks SOTW, and cause I'm fairly obvious about my dislike for Maha lol.
Apr 30 2011 06:51 PM
Photo

ScotXwee

I can't see why anyone would have anything against you
Apr 30 2011 06:46 PM
Photo
  • Strategist's Photo
    Strategist
    http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/springs.phtml
    Apr 30 2011 05:51 AM
  • mysterybat's Photo
    mysterybat
    ty

ice blast again -_-
    Apr 30 2011 06:00 AM
  • ZKK's Photo
    ZKK
    got supersize =_= no avatar no care
    Apr 30 2011 06:10 AM
Photo

Xwee

Voting for SOTW #5 has begun, good luck to all entries ^,^ http://www.neocodex.us/forum/topic/104420-voting-for-sotw-5/
Apr 30 2011 04:10 AM
  • Xwee's Photo
    Xwee
    i deleted it last night to give those that would pm after i went to bed a chance to enter. I didn't want to bring too much attention to it, so that's why the status was deleted last night. Now... the voting is on! ^,^
    Apr 30 2011 04:11 AM