Lights on or lights off?

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#126 gogetta

gogetta
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:27 AM

Didn't mean to double post, damn LOLcats. >.<

Edited by gogetta, 16 November 2010 - 02:28 AM.

#127 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

Do you enjoy farting while you have sex?

Posted Image

#128 myob12345

myob12345
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:29 PM

And do what? Douche myself? It's a lot easier to wipe up some goo with a tissue than it is to wait for it to all drip out, or somehow go up there and get it all out. I'm not fortunate enough to own a bidet. I don't have a detachable shower head either, for that matter.

uhhh maybe just go to the bathroom and let gravity do its thing?. i don't know why you'd need to wait a long time, or use a bidet. unless your vaj is just like, a pinhole... it's not like you're trying to rinse out every single sperm that went up there?

if it's pregnancy you're worried about i can understand that. but it's not like douching yourself is going to prevent anything in that regard...
although birth control (hormonal) is like 99.9% effective if you aren't retarded.

Edited by myob12345, 16 November 2010 - 03:33 PM.

#129 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:25 AM

99.9% effective

People don't seem to realize that this means you have a 1/1000 chance to get pregnant, even while on birth control.
Fun statistics. You have a greater chance of getting pregnant while on Birth control, then accidentally ingesting poison this year. (1/1400)
You have a better chance of getting pregnant while on birth control, than having side effects from a prescription drug. (1/3000)
You have a better chance of getting pregnant while on birth control, than drowning in a natural water source. (1/2828)
And it's just about the same odds of dying in a motorcycle crash. (1/932)

Remember kids, use a condom. (Cleanup's a lot easier too.)

#130 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:30 AM

Don't know what the hell's up with this, but someone please delete...
(Expanded from twice in one post [somehow] to two posts.)

Edited by plunk0122, 17 November 2010 - 12:32 AM.

#131 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:36 AM

People don't seem to realize that this means you have a 1/1000 chance to get pregnant, even while on birth control.
Fun statistics. You have a greater chance of getting pregnant while on Birth control, then accidentally ingesting poison this year. (1/1400)
You have a better chance of getting pregnant while on birth control, than having side effects from a prescription drug. (1/3000)
You have a better chance of getting pregnant while on birth control, than drowning in a natural water source. (1/2828)

abstinence is 100% effective

or anal (except dripping I guess... O.o)

#132 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:57 AM

If you get pregnant then just keep it. :D

#133 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:03 AM

umm... Quin in Glee totally got rid of her baby and it was totally like, the right decision, yo. And she didn't even miss it. She was like "bye baby LOL"

#134 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:04 AM

I think most people here are still incapable of sustaining a family financially :D

#135 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:06 AM

I think most people here are still incapable of sustaining a family financially :D

Whatever yo, breast milk is free. Babies are cheap as shit.

#136 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:07 AM

That's because they're like 13 or something.

#137 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:09 AM

Whatever yo, breast milk is free. Babies are cheap as shit.

What about diapers? Can you produce diapers? Or are you planning to use old clothes as substitutes? :D

That's because they're like 13 or something.

Yeah and they will use milk powder money to buy NC cards instead lol.

Edited by flashraven, 17 November 2010 - 08:13 AM.

#138 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:16 AM

What about diapers? Can you produce diapers? Or are you planning to use old clothes as substitutes? :D

Iunno, just use toilet paper like a grown up.

#139 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 November 2010 - 06:34 PM

uhhh maybe just go to the bathroom and let gravity do its thing?. i don't know why you'd need to wait a long time, or use a bidet. unless your vaj is just like, a pinhole... it's not like you're trying to rinse out every single sperm that went up there?

if it's pregnancy you're worried about i can understand that. but it's not like douching yourself is going to prevent anything in that regard...
although birth control (hormonal) is like 99.9% effective if you aren't retarded.

Then what's the point of going to the bathroom if you're just going to wait for it to come out? "Hey babe, I know we just had sex, but I'm going to go sit on the toilet while I wait for most of your semen to drip out of my vagina." No thanks. Maybe I do want ALL of it out of me. Bodily fluids tend to cause nasty odors if you let them sit there long enough, and a shower isn't necessarily going to do the trick, so I'd rather avoid that situation altogether.

I was talking about douching in regards to hygiene, not pregnancy. If you miss just one pill, your chances of getting pregnant are significantly increased. I have a hard time taking medication regularly, so I've never relied on birth control alone to prevent pregnancy.

#140 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

And if you sneeze, it ALL comes out! Heehee!
Seriously though....bleh.

Best mental image ever

The vagina is made to try to hold semen in. It doesn't just all fall out if you stand up.

Birth control is only 99.9% effective with perfect use. Meaning taking it every day at the same time from the beginning of using it to getting off of it and the figure also doesn't take body temperature, diarrhea, vomiting and other occurrences that could effect the body and the pill. The real figure is around 92%-95% effective. I'd rather be safe than sorry even on birth control.

Edited by Mishelle, 20 November 2010 - 07:30 PM.

#141 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 November 2010 - 07:36 PM

umm... Quin in Glee totally got rid of her baby and it was totally like, the right decision, yo. And she didn't even miss it. She was like "bye baby LOL"

Because its a show douche.

#142 wtfints

wtfints
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2010 - 02:57 AM

try to keep the lights on when i'm gone!

#143 Plunk

Plunk

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2010 - 01:02 PM

1. abstinence is 100% effective

2. or anal

In response to 1.
Posted Image

And as for 2, technically this is not true, as scientists have discovered that semen can apparently... seep through the walls... and into... the vagina..
Have fun with those images everyone. :sorry:

Edited by Plunk, 21 November 2010 - 01:11 PM.

#144 Domo

Domo
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 November 2010 - 04:04 PM

Lights on.
Well, more like,
Window with nice light, during the day or something.

Edited by Domo, 21 November 2010 - 04:05 PM.

#145 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

definately lights on.

then you can see everything. i dont understand what good fondling in the dark does. well.. unless ur insecure of ur body then.... lol..

#146 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:27 PM

On Posted Image

#147 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:40 PM

In response to 1.
Posted Image

And as for 2, technically this is not true, as scientists have discovered that semen can apparently... seep through the walls... and into... the vagina..
Have fun with those images everyone. :sorry:

Scientists also say there is no such thing as a G Spot. FUCKING LIARS.

#148 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:55 PM

Lol what dumbasses said that the gspot doesn't exist?

#149 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:57 PM

Any sources for these assertions?

#150 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:58 PM

Scientists also say there is no such thing as a G Spot. FUCKING LIARS.

That's because they can't find it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users