• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:01 AM

i KNEW it man. Xandra is EVIL. pleaseeee pleaseee let it end with xandra. getting bored of the plot, and my pet cant take anymore powerful adversaries. i barely got the battle achievements.

Xandra is not evil, she is possessed by the shadow ghouls and now we have to fight her like Spider-Man had to fight symbiote infected versions of his allies in the 2008 game, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

#52 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:10 AM

Xandra is not evil, she is possessed by the shadow ghouls and now we have to fight her like Spider-Man had to fight symbiote infected versions of his allies in the 2008 game, Spider-Man: Web of Shadows.

I KNEW IT BUT KNOW ONE BELIEVED ME!

#53 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

How do you know shes possessed by them

Edited by bloomer, 26 November 2010 - 02:18 AM.

#54 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:22 AM

I don't think she's possesed. I think she was the real bad guy all along. She used us to get the relic and help find the spell. Now she's going to take over. I'm so ready to beat that bich up.

#55 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:42 AM

I kNeW iT bUt NoOnE bElIeVeD mE!

She still has the chance to be good

She's not, if you saw the lastest comic, she actually blasted the evil ghouls

I don't think she's possesed. I think she was the real bad guy all along. She used us to get the relic and help find the spell. Now she's going to take over. I'm so ready to beat that bich up.

She could still be good. Or it was a dream. Xandra didn't talk so it could be Hanso dreaming all along and the ritual was a success which is very anti-clmatic and thus most likely impossible. Either that, or I see it as Xandra trying to hold Faerieland up

#56 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 04:44 PM

She still has the chance to be good

She could still be good. Or it was a dream. Xandra didn't talk so it could be Hanso dreaming all along and the ritual was a success which is very anti-clmatic and thus most likely impossible. Either that, or I see it as Xandra trying to hold Faerieland up

Yes and I believe the final boss has yet to appear. Even if Xandra is the one, how is TNT going to explain the her underlying motive in next chapter, which is rumored to be the last one? Are they going to explain in just a few sentence then poof! end of Faerie Ruins~ ?

#57 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 November 2010 - 05:24 PM

lol for all we know, this could just be a really complicated sex dream that brynn's having while watching over an imprisoned hanso.

CHAPTER 14:
B: Oh hanso, we're doomed... and i never got to tell you... i....i... i love you
H: brynn... i love you too... and i always have...

** insert furry sex scene**

H: oh byrnn...oh yeaa brynn... harder... yeaaa. ohhh.... brynn....brynn.... BRYNN wake UP
*brynn wakes up at the police station*
B: whaaa?? huh?? .. ohh it was all just a dream... :( ... GET BACK IN YOUR CELL HANSO

THE END

Edited by iomega, 26 November 2010 - 05:25 PM.

#58 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 10:34 PM

lol for all we know, this could just be a really complicated sex dream that brynn's having while watching over an imprisoned hanso.

vomit vomit vomit.

I would be totally okay with the plot being over though, or at least them giving back the fountain fairy x______x

#59 phr0sty

phr0sty
  • 105 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 06:01 AM

I don't mind if it ends with a huge battle against Xandra, but I'm pissed I didn't get a chance to get that one Oblivion achievement. I was one fucking phase away. T_T

same here. i think he will be back tho. but i doubt the achievements will remain the same.

#60 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 07:42 AM

how could you miss them
they were there for about 40hours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users