Photo

Christmast Presant for the Girlfriend

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:47 PM

Tie a (loose) bow on your penis and give her a piece of you for christmas.... or just tell her that her present is that you do her bidding for the day :p

dont forget to stick it into a box

#27 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

Cody im in the same god damn boat as you, I hate this time of year since its hard to shop for women. Does she use bags? And if she does whats her favorite brandz?

She likes hedley, green day and other bands like that

dont forget to stick it into a box

heh... a dick in a box (its a song)

#28 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:08 PM

Three years. Man. I've been with my guy that long. You know she'll love anything you give her. But if we're going to be special this year, you should really just make her something. Last year I made a comic book of all the great times in our relationship and gave it to him. He wrote 'I love Tess' over and over again in a small book and gave it to me. Or write a story about her. Jeez. The ideas are endless. Find your talent and apply it to the memories and inside jokes you two share. Heck, you could make a board game of getting your token to hers. I mean, don't over do it on the sappy. But every girl likes romantic crap. So long as it's not mundane and overdone!

#29 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

Three years. Man. I've been with my guy that long. You know she'll love anything you give her. But if we're going to be special this year, you should really just make her something. Last year I made a comic book of all the great times in our relationship and gave it to him. He wrote 'I love Tess' over and over again in a small book and gave it to me. Or write a story about her. Jeez. The ideas are endless. Find your talent and apply it to the memories and inside jokes you two share. Heck, you could make a board game of getting your token to hers. I mean, don't over do it on the sappy. But every girl likes romantic crap. So long as it's not mundane and overdone!

Im a programmer -.- :p I dont see how i can wrap that up and place it under a tree xD

#30 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

Im a programmer -.- :p I dont see how i can wrap that up and place it under a tree xD

Hack into times square and have I LOVE <name> Show up on the giant tv's there?

#31 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:57 PM

That sounds like something you'd be able to do :p not me :p

#32 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:02 AM

Pfft! Then you have the world in your pocket! I would love to be able to program things... >_>
But no. Seriously. If you could just make it about her it would be grand-ta-bulosis. Program an annoying clock that reminds her you love her on her computer. Tsch. It's not hard, honey!

#33 laraboots

laraboots
  • 180 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:40 AM

Aww!! That's just one of the many benefits to dating a nerd.

But otherwise Jewelery is over rated, most girls have a taste that boys simply can't afford or stomach.

Romantic shite is tacky, unless it's original or something personal.

It also depends on how long you have been with someone.

Maybe a night away or nice designer dress or shades.

If she likes books maybe a book or something.....It doesn't really matter.

EDIT: My partner is really sweet, I just asked him 'what's for christmas' and he goes money so you can go buy that expensive shit you like. lol....he knows me to well.

Edited by laraboots, 12 December 2010 - 03:43 AM.

#34 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:48 AM

Since she likes to read what about getting her a kindle with her favorite book on it?

#35 Larry008

Larry008
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:59 AM

get her and yourself those half heart necklaces that join together to be one, so like you wear half and she wears half... you get the idea ;)
other then that i dont know. :p

#36 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:42 AM

Eww. No heart shaped jewelery. If you want to get her something, make it nerdy! Like the PB and J best friend necklaces.

#37 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:24 PM

lol like made out of pb and j? or is that a brand

#38 coqs

coqs
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:40 PM

my brother is a programmer and he made a very cute small game for his gf for their anniversary... it was a very simple shooter, but it was their dogs instead of ships and their enemies were people they laughed at

maybe something like that?

#39 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:52 PM

my brother is a programmer and he made a very cute small game for his gf for their anniversary... it was a very simple shooter, but it was their dogs instead of ships and their enemies were people they laughed at

That totally reminds me of this marriage proposal:

How about any inside jokes (well the penguins thing doesn't count) Cody? Get something that'll get her laughing, since you're implying nothing too "cheesy" nor "romantic".

If all else fails resort to dick in a box.

#40 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:53 PM

that is epic, i would pay a few million neopoints if someone could write me something like that :D

#41 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:31 PM

that is epic, i would pay a few million neopoints if someone could write me something like that :D

Pffft.

USD only.

Cody. I solved your problem.

http://www.thinkgeek...teractive/a090/

Enjoy.

#42 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

woo her with your gummy bear surgery skills?

Spoiler

i personally like the heart transplant

you can always get new sheets :3
or a gummy bear lamp

#43 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:29 PM

Pffft.

USD only.

Enjoy.

oh my god. those t-shirts just made me come. Do u reckon the batteries will last for over a year? im ordering them right now LOL

#44 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 09:48 PM

:D Problem solved!

#45 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 12:51 AM

Pffft.

USD only.

Enjoy.

Genius really. Mind is blown.

#46 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:08 AM

Since she likes to read what about getting her a kindle with her favorite book on it?

This was almost the smartest thing you've ever said, but then I thought about how much I love to read and how I would react to a Kindle. It sounds great and all. But being able to hold a real book, feel it's weight and the texture of the pages, using bookmarks with cats or Star Trek characters... you don't get those things with an electronic book device, and I imagine I'd miss it. 

Giant Gummi Bear. There is no downside.

#47 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:14 AM

This was almost the smartest thing you've ever said, but then I thought about how much I love to read and how I would react to a Kindle. It sounds great and all. But being able to hold a real book, feel it's weight and the texture of the pages, using bookmarks with cats or Star Trek characters... you don't get those things with an electronic book device, and I imagine I'd miss it.

Giant Gummi Bear. There is no downside.

unless it makes her gain 10lbs

#48 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:19 AM

unless it makes her gain 10lbs

Posted Image

#49 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:43 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

how is there a computer in the kitchen anyway

#50 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:59 AM

Posted Image

CALIFORNIA GURLS

I like that one video of Perry where sparks were shooting off her tits.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users