• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#51 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:03 AM

??? wasn't this for your 30 day photo challenge or did I misread.

I am not one for bondage. I pin my girls down and just gag them with my hands,

joking about the gagging.

haha I already did that xD Unless I wanna say my most valued item is my penis. In which case I would get suspended from facebook for posting it O.o

And I LOVE facebook and would never do that D: What's with people and pinning the other person down during sex? just sayin' :p

#52 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:11 AM

haha I already did that xD Unless I wanna say my most valued item is my penis. In which case I would get suspended from facebook for posting it O.o

And I LOVE facebook and would never do that D: What's with people and pinning the other person down during sex? just sayin' :p

actually i did it by accident ( or was it my primal instincts??!?!?) once and my gf loved it. from that day on it became the norm. although i think she likes it partially because I have to flex most of upper body to hold her down.

i do hope she never finds this post

#53 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:12 AM

actually i did it by accident ( or was it my primal instincts??!?!?) once and my gf loved it. from that day on it became the norm. although i think she likes it partially because I have to flex most of upper body to hold her down.

Haha ohhhh people and their primal instincts. Not a huge fan of it myself O.o

lmao I DO have your face in PM; I'll just repeat what that other guy did to you mwahaha

Sadly I have no idea where to begin... >_< or motivation to do so :p

#54 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:31 PM

So what are you going to take a picture of then??

A peacoat is just an article of clothing, it's really hard to get a good discussion on it. My new statement on them : hate it or love it , im rocking it.

I could have a pretty extensive discussion about clothes.

#55 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:50 PM

While I agree with you that, when done correctly, this can be enjoyable for both participants, I have to disapprove in public because too many people go about it in the wrong way. Too much media out there describing people 'hittin bitches' and whatnot, when in reality love can be rough or gentle.

Also, I wouldn't read too much into why she likes it. Pretty sure she's seen your muscle before... if that were it, it wouldn't be related to the sex at all.

My most valuable item is definitely my car. If you have to ask what kind, you won't be happy when I tell you. Just sayin. It is valuable monetarily, but she has greater value to me in the ability to be wherever I need to be, whenever I want to get there. The freedom to be on time, essentially. While any old car would do, the one I have suits me just fine :p

#56 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:54 PM

My most valuable item is definitely my car. If you have to ask what kind, you won't be happy when I tell you. Just sayin. It is valuable monetarily, but she has greater value to me in the ability to be wherever I need to be, whenever I want to get there. The freedom to be on time, essentially. While any old car would do, the one I have suits me just fine :p

It better be a Lambo, otherwise ehhhh (or I guess a RR or Ferrari). :p

#57 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:31 PM

This is such a basic idea but such an awesome idea. Bog you are amazing. I can't believe we never had a topic like this before! +rep

#58 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:35 PM

This is such a basic idea but such an awesome idea. Bog you are amazing. I can't believe we never had a topic like this before! +rep

and we all have facebook to thank <3

:p

I wonder where my childhood teddy bear is... named is hugsy. I was sooooo clever back then.

#59 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:37 PM

It better be a Lambo, otherwise ehhhh (or I guess a RR or Ferrari). :p

Now what would truly suck is if we had such high expecations of his car and it turns out to be some piece of scrap*

*Now im not sayin' your car sucks, that isnt up to me to judge :3

#60 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:45 PM

Now what would truly suck is if we had such high expecations of his car and it turns out to be some piece of scrap*

It's a nice car. I got PMed the details and if redlion wants to share he can, but I won't spoil the fun :)

#61 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

That does sound terrible. I couldn't think of anything worse <_<

#62 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:52 PM

its a Porsche panamera with a carbon-fibre hood, matte black exterior paint (not vinyl) with glossy black rims and red brake calipers. It has the wide body kit modification and has the added spoiler for more downforce. it is also tinted dark grey to accentuate the sleek curves of the chasis. Inside will be momo racing seats and a leather interior with a bose sound system. The clutch and break pedals are coated with sterling silver but the gas pedal will be coated with 24k white gold for a more contemporary look. The gear box will have be black leather and the stick will be white gold as well.

AMIRITE?

#63 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:54 PM

its a Porsche panamera with a carbon-fibre hood, matte black exterior paint (not vinyl) with glossy black rims and red brake calipers. It has the wide body kit modification and has the added spoiler for more downforce. it is also tinted dark grey to accentuate the sleek curves of the chasis. Inside will be momo racing seats and a leather interior with a bose sound system. The clutch and break pedals are coated with sterling silver but the gas pedal will be coated with 24k white gold for a more contemporary look. The gear box will have be black leather and the stick will be white gold as well.

AMIRITE?

With a picture of a UC MSPP POOGLE!

#64 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:55 PM

CTRL + F Penis
wtf page 3
Everyone on pages 1 and 2 turn in your man card

#65 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:56 PM

CTRL + F Penis
wtf page 3
Everyone on pages 1 and 2 turn in your man card

peonyourlawn actually suggested my penis :p

I wouldn't exactly call it an "item" O.o

#66 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:59 PM

My 30 gig ipod. It has so much wonderful music on it, it's fucked up and I have an itouch but whenever i'm feeling nostalgic I break it out.

#67 Ment0r

Ment0r
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:20 AM

Mine would probably be my External Hard Drive... It's packed full (1 TB) of Movies, Game Installers, Applications, EVERY document I've had for the last 6 years, All my programming projects, Website / Database backups...

Literally every piece of data I've ever had for 6 years is on that HD. Every 2 weeks I do a complete backup of it to my BACKUP 1TB External HD.

It goes, EVERYWHERE, with me. I feel naked without it. I have a $70 protective case for it, and even when it is plugged in I leave it in the case.

I'd say that this HD, were I to put a price tag on it, would be worth well over $100,000 to me. I drive a 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX (not an STI :(), and it isn't as important as my Hard Drive. Yeah I'm a full blown nerd... but the amount of data on this HD couldn't possibly be replaced. My entire college career is on this HD... Every job I've ever done for Rentacoder or any Freelance software engineering is on here. I could go on forever, but I guess I'll just say one last thing in closing:

Fuck with my HD, and I'll rape your family. Then put it on my HD.

#68 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:14 AM

Mine would probably be my External Hard Drive... It's packed full (1 TB) of Movies, Game Installers, Applications, EVERY document I've had for the last 6 years, All my programming projects, Website / Database backups...

Literally every piece of data I've ever had for 6 years is on that HD. Every 2 weeks I do a complete backup of it to my BACKUP 1TB External HD.

It goes, EVERYWHERE, with me. I feel naked without it. I have a $70 protective case for it, and even when it is plugged in I leave it in the case.

I'd say that this HD, were I to put a price tag on it, would be worth well over $100,000 to me. I drive a 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX (not an STI :(), and it isn't as important as my Hard Drive. Yeah I'm a full blown nerd... but the amount of data on this HD couldn't possibly be replaced. My entire college career is on this HD... Every job I've ever done for Rentacoder or any Freelance software engineering is on here. I could go on forever, but I guess I'll just say one last thing in closing:

Fuck with my HD, and I'll rape your family. Then put it on my HD.

If you're storing all of your files on a media device that goes everywhere with you, doesn't that defeat the point of calling it a backup? Seems like it's the first in line to be broken, stolen, etc. Definitely more likely than your PC (which I assume doesn't travel everywhere with you :p)

If it were me, I'd probably have a secondary backup drive that's stored in a safe place. Probably would only update it once every couple months though.

Sheeet, I wish I had a copy of every paper I'd turned in, every silly exercise, assignment or presentation.

#69 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:57 AM

If you're storing all of your files on a media device that goes everywhere with you, doesn't that defeat the point of calling it a backup? Seems like it's the first in line to be broken, stolen, etc. Definitely more likely than your PC (which I assume doesn't travel everywhere with you :p)

If it were me, I'd probably have a secondary backup drive that's stored in a safe place. Probably would only update it once every couple months though.

Sheeet, I wish I had a copy of every paper I'd turned in, every silly exercise, assignment or presentation.

Reading fail, Patrick :p
He has a travelling HDD and a backup HDD for it, too.

#70 Andy

Andy
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:09 AM

Not an item, but my most valued possession is my liberty. Otherwise it's probably the spell-checker in Google Chrome, it makes me appear much more able to spell. (But not construct sentences evidently)

#71 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:51 AM

Reading fail, Patrick :p
He has a travelling HDD and a backup HDD for it, too.

... he called both of them external HD. No brand names, no specification, not even a nickname. I mean, they're even both 1TB.

I missed a single pronoun: "...2 weeks I do a complete backup of it to my BACKUP 1TB External HD"

Fail, sure. But it wasn't hard to.

Not an item, but my most valued possession is my liberty. Otherwise it's probably the spell-checker in Google Chrome, it makes me appear much more able to spell. (But not construct sentences evidently)

Grammar and spelling are two entirely different skill sets. Computers can compare what you type to a database/dictionary fairly easily. Analyzing sentence structure is, thus far, beyond them. When we have the computational power to get an AI opinion on grammar, we're one step away from being ghosts in the shell. I don't look forward to it.

#72 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 06:56 AM

... he called both of them external HD. No brand names, no specification, not even a nickname. I mean, they're even both 1TB.

I missed a single pronoun: "...2 weeks I do a complete backup of it to my BACKUP 1TB External HD"

Fail, sure. But it wasn't hard to.

Grammar and spelling are two entirely different skill sets. Computers can compare what you type to a database/dictionary fairly easily. Analyzing sentence structure is, thus far, beyond them. When we have the computational power to get an AI opinion on grammar, we're one step away from being ghosts in the shell. I don't look forward to it.

Then I ask you,

Have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

#73 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 07:42 AM

We have. :p

#74 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:55 AM

Then I ask you,

Have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

is that even coherent? I mean rearranged, does that form a functional sentence? :p

#75 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:13 AM

My most valued item is probably my stuffed dog that I got when I was two years old that I got from my mom. He's been with me through almost everything and to this day, I still sleep with him. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users