Photo

What's your most valued item?

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#76 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 09:39 AM

Mine would be this tiny toy crab that a close friend gave to me on some random trip to the marine world. <3

Somehow brings me good luck, or at least I would like to believe so

#77 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:02 PM

Definitely my very first road bike, although I never ride it anymore and it's just sitting in my garage.

Reminds me of all those early breakfast rides/hangover rides way back my earlier undergrad years (and not to mention doing a bunch of triathlon/cyclling events when I started the sport)

#78 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2010 - 01:59 AM

Then I ask you,

Have you ever been as far as even considered go want to do look more like?

is that even coherent? I mean rearranged, does that form a functional sentence? :p

No it wasn't. The question then becomes a matter of interpreting his chosen words. The order seems significant, and it begins in a traditional question type. But sentence structure flipped it's axis halfway through this line, seemingly for no purpose other than to elicit a "Wait, what?" from the reader. My troll Theory 103 class on maintaining credibility began with a recitation of this axiom: Strive to never make sense. Which was followed closely by: Parrot. And parrot people that are smarter than you. No, I know

I'm leaving a troll well enough alone.

#79 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:53 PM

No it wasn't. The question then becomes a matter of interpreting his chosen words. The order seems significant, and it begins in a traditional question type. But sentence structure flipped it's axis halfway through this line, seemingly for no purpose other than to elicit a "Wait, what?" from the reader. My troll Theory 103 class on maintaining credibility began with a recitation of this axiom: Strive to never make sense. Which was followed closely by: Parrot. And parrot people that are smarter than you. No, I know

what does that mean?? O_o

#80 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:00 PM

I'm definitely taking down notes.

Edited by barophobia, 12 December 2010 - 07:00 PM.

#81 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 09:32 PM

My Heart ♥

#82 Calayst

Calayst
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:09 PM

My PC and my Diploma. :)

#83 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:27 PM

I guess this wizard/dragon combo my grandparents got me when I was young. Also had a batman blanket but it was destroyed by my sisters hamster
High school yearbook is up there too.

#84 outeq

outeq
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:56 PM

A rolex watch that my grandfather gave me when i was around 13 before he died, he told me that i can get a new comp but i didnt feel like it cos he liked it alot, so now its just sitting in the cupboard instead :)

#85 Arshark

Arshark
  • 46 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:08 PM

Most people most valuable/prized possession is an old toy or something :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users