Photo

Hey Guys, and Thanks for Everything!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 04:00 PM

So I graduate in May and most of you probably have no idea who I am. I was here a long time ago and I was a programmer. About all you need to know. Anyways, I am graduating in May with a degree in software engineering with a sub specialty in Java. The reason I decided to get my degree was because of my time here. I would never have picked up programming if it not for this site, and for that I am extremely grateful. I love to program and cannot wait to graduate and actually get paid to do something I love. I'll be doing government contracting, assuming nothing changes, as soon as I graduate (and assuming my clearance goes through by May).

With all that being said, how is everyone doing? I posted a new picture of myself in the member party section like I usually do. No idea if this means I am back for good or for awhile, but I do like to at least check in every once in a while.

So... hello!

Wow that is amazing.
I feel happy for you that codex has helped shaped your future, hope you can create more snazzy programs for us now with your new degree :whistling:

GOODLUCK ON GRAD'ing!

#27 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:08 PM

Icey don't worry i was in same boat and then cara was like its mee. Im like whoo?? I also asked if they had a different name in the past. You know cara is actually frikin hobos sister!

#28 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:11 PM

Icey don't worry i was in same boat and then cara was like its mee. Im like whoo?? I also asked if they had a different name in the past. You know cara is actually frikin hobos sister!

orrrrrrrrrrrr, is it hobo on another account ;)

#29 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2010 - 05:57 PM

HAHA yeah sounds like something hobo would do. :p Pose as a girl. :p

#30 Pee

Pee
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:53 AM

thank u too