Quantcast

Photo

Why did you join Codex?

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

Poll: How did you discover Codex (255 member(s) have cast votes)

How did you discover Neocodex.com

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#176 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

haha seems like many others stumbled across this site as i did - looking for programs. i initially started looking for a neoquest ii trainer and got here :D

#177 ragini

ragini
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 08:17 AM

I started off by finding Abrosia but I've still never used it hahhaa
I use mostly the Kad Feeder and Dice A Roo (still can't get either avatars)

#178 Pilot

Pilot
  • Bees?

• 1074 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:16 AM

Referred by someone from here who is now unfortunately retired. :)

#179 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:54 PM

Eh, I wanted to try out a good autobuyer for Neopets. I realized after that I would still rather legit restock than use the AB, but I still lurk this site for other goodies.

#180 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 05:58 PM

I googled and found it. Came here for sexes though xDD Jk, I liked the quality of programs and fourums were active :)

#181 jestermaverick

jestermaverick
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 06:15 PM

Googled autobuyer and came across abrosia.

#182 Chloee

Chloee
  • 142 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:32 AM

I came across this forum when I was looking for a good Packrat list. About 4 days ago or something xD
Then I found the programmes...haven't really used them though. Mainly just the trading section of the forums :)

Edited by SuperTomato, 26 February 2011 - 01:32 AM.

#183 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

Maybe I should've eliminated the "looking for sex option". I didn't think it was a viable option

Except for Abradix.

#184 jspamax

jspamax
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 12:27 AM

To be honest at first I joined because of Abrosia. :p I was a lurker for quite a long time but finally decided to come out of the Woodwork and become part of the community lol.

#185 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

Maybe I should've eliminated the "looking for sex option". I didn't think it was a viable option

Except for Abradix.

MBWAHA!

#186 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 February 2011 - 09:03 AM

Drunken mistake while looking for sex xD

I lol'd so hard at those options :p

I was looking for ways to make Neopets less tedious to play and I came across Neocodex.

Edited by Ladida, 27 February 2011 - 09:04 AM.

#187 Frostorm

Frostorm
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:03 PM

Abrosia mainly. Searching for some kind of auto-buyer and auto-players. Reached the site. Came back to Neopets.

#188 gogetta

gogetta
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:16 AM

Can't remember if I've made an account here years ago, but if I did join then, it was mainly due to the 'rivalries' the cheating forums had against each other. lol Came from Digibliss, then possibly NeoTwist, then IA. Somewhere in between there was Codex and 3vo. Checked out the forums but of course, I never really stayed. Quit neopets for maybe 5 or 6 years, started again towards the end of last year. I don't know if I came back 'cause I randomly thought about this place or if it was the IDB I was after. lol

#189 adamw121

adamw121
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:40 PM

I joined because i do not have much on my neopets account, i thought of searching for autoplayers and this was the best site by far.

So far everything is working great!

#190 Schroeder

Schroeder
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

After wondering so much about why exacty people used auto buyers / cheat programs I joined this place to ask the question directy to you guys

I'm not much of a poster, but I do enjoy all the threads and convos here =]

#191 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

After wondering so much about why exacty people used auto buyers / cheat programs I joined this place to ask the question directy to you guys

I'm not much of a poster, but I do enjoy all the threads and convos here =]

Because it sucks having to work hard and not getting much in return :p And because it's crazy to waste so much time trying to play legit.

Welcome to Neocodex!

#192 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:04 PM

I actually found this site twice XD First time was when I was just playing around and see if I can find free answers online. That was a while ago and completely forgot about the site. Then about a week ago, I started looking for answers again and came here again.

#193 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:05 AM

Played Neopets legit for years and got tired of being so square.
Decided to join the glorious ABing master race.

#194 Snowneo

Snowneo
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

I found the site looking for programs, and am glad that I have found this place. The support and respect of the members here are phenomenal and the Aber and all the progs here are top notch!

#195 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:00 AM

I was looking for MP answers, and was like, huh, programs?
I was totally sure it was all a big scam back then though.
But I came back a couple of months later, when I decided I needed an easy money maker so I can finally afford a draik. x')

#196 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

I was looking for MP answers, and was like, huh, programs?
I was totally sure it was all a big scam back then though.
But I came back a couple of months later, when I decided I needed an easy money maker so I can finally afford a draik. x')

Who says it isn't? *voodoo fingers*

#197 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:39 PM

Who says it isn't? *voodoo fingers*

SPIRIT FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..Get ready to dance!

#198 Kanrik

Kanrik
  • 73 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:56 PM

I was told that I could get laid while playing neopets. I was all "Holy shit, how" they were all "neocodex". Ever since that fateful day I joined I get laid at least once, sometimes multiple, times per day by random neocodex-ians. True story.

#199 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 11:09 PM

I was told that I could get laid while playing neopets. I was all "Holy shit, how" they were all "neocodex". Ever since that fateful day I joined I get laid at least once, sometimes multiple, times per day by random neocodex-ians. True story.

I'm always the last to know these things >.> I've been here for months and I haven't been laid once. Not once!

#200 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:40 AM

I came here as a saviour. I took one look at the latest posts and knew RIGHT THEN AND THERE, that in my heart I WAS NEEDED HERE.

Then I found out about the awesome AB and haven't remembered my true mission since

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users