Photo

how do you transfer ssing np?

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#26 Reality

Reality
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:36 PM

Maybe a couple years ago SSing was profitable. IIRC someone from this site (or it may be another, but I'm pretty sure it was this site) made a system where he would SS over a weekend when TNT was less active, generate a ton of NPs and sell it before the weekend ended for a tidy profit.

#27 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 05:46 PM

I often wonder why the hell I haven't been frozen yet. I AB like a retard and transfer NPs to buyers all the time. What the crap?

Immunity? *gasps*

#28 bruce

bruce
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:47 AM

Maybe a couple years ago SSing was profitable. IIRC someone from this site (or it may be another, but I'm pretty sure it was this site) made a system where he would SS over a weekend when TNT was less active, generate a ton of NPs and sell it before the weekend ended for a tidy profit.

but tnt can still track the movement of the nps between different accounts
so why did tnt never freeze the buyer?

#29 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 07:04 AM

Immunity? *gasps*

HUZZAH! I knew it. TNT can't touch this!

#30 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 11:43 PM

I'm not sure how much of np are you guys transfering at one point of time.. but so far whenever i transfer 800k thru trading post it went safely.. have been playing multiaccount with no proxies and transfering items and np without problem...

How i got frozen? went overboard one day at world challenge.. was playing all my account at the same hour... 2 hours back to back.. stupid isnt it... 3 years i manage to escape my main from being frozen... so sad.

#31 Phineas

Phineas
  • 71 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 08:34 AM

I'm not sure how much of np are you guys transfering at one point of time.. but so far whenever i transfer 800k thru trading post it went safely.. have been playing multiaccount with no proxies and transfering items and np without problem...

How i got frozen? went overboard one day at world challenge.. was playing all my account at the same hour... 2 hours back to back.. stupid isnt it... 3 years i manage to escape my main from being frozen... so sad.

It's probably safer to use a shop to send money and delete the sales history afterwards. Sending the maximum amount through trades seems more risky, but I don't have evidence to back this claim up. If only I could call upon my next witness........Statistics!

#32 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:01 PM

It's probably safer to use a shop to send money and delete the sales history afterwards. Sending the maximum amount through trades seems more risky, but I don't have evidence to back this claim up. If only I could call upon my next witness........Statistics!

I dunno man. I got frozen from transferring using shops waay too much already. How much NPs do you transfer (like per item) using the shop? o:

#33 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:16 PM

I thought TNT monitored somehow shops as well.
I've been playing neopets on more than one account for about a year and I just transfered the items as if nothing.
Maybe it is safer transfering np through items instead of as Np (Without using shop nor the trading post).

#34 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

I thought TNT monitored somehow shops as well.
I've been playing neopets on more than one account for about a year and I just transfered the items as if nothing.
Maybe it is safer transfering np through items instead of as Np (Without using shop nor the trading post).

Yea, I used to think gifting was too obvious but turns out transferring NPs through shops is worse :ninja:

#35 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 06:42 PM

Yea, I used to think gifting was too obvious but turns out transferring NPs through shops is worse :ninja:

Probably it's more based on the way of doing it.
I've read some posts saying that they sen Nms while transfering items but it may look faker.
I mean while I give something to a friend on neopets we are not like "Happy Birthday" - "Oh thank you" - "Hope you enjoy it"
I just send it and we chat through messenger, and I think some legit players do it similar.

#36 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 09:24 PM

I think even the trading post is safer than shops. I've been using the TP for years, and never got frozen for it. Then I tried the shop (making cheap things much more expensive etc.) and voila! I even cleared the sales history too.

#37 Reality

Reality
  • 106 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 11:58 PM

I think even the trading post is safer than shops. I've been using the TP for years, and never got frozen for it. Then I tried the shop (making cheap things much more expensive etc.) and voila! I even cleared the sales history too.

Odd use of "voila"...

#38 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:55 AM

I've had two shells iced for using the shops, and have never been iced gifting or going through the post.

#39 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:37 AM

Odd use of "voila"...

I think i might be high right now but this made me laugh. too much. ;_;.

I used to price scratchcards at like weird prices such as 53342 or 78546 but nope. Got banned |:

Then I switched to more expensive and high volume trade items like dubloons and codestones....still got banned.

My past experiences have made me a nemesis of shop transfer :p

Edited by Barophobia, 19 January 2011 - 05:39 AM.

#40 doublehelix

doublehelix
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 07:25 PM

This thread is making me paranoid. Yesterday, like a moron, before reading through all this, I transferred 45k from a newbie account that SSed through a proxy to my main... Any chance i'll get frozen?
:S :S :S :S :S

I guess if I did I could say it was a boyfriend (male account) or a brother who was giving me nps and I had no idea they were stolen!!!!!! :whistling:

#41 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 05:32 AM

This thread is making me paranoid. Yesterday, like a moron, before reading through all this, I transferred 45k from a newbie account that SSed through a proxy to my main... Any chance i'll get frozen?
:S :S :S :S :S

I guess if I did I could say it was a boyfriend (male account) or a brother who was giving me nps and I had no idea they were stolen!!!!!! :whistling:

Well, it really depends on your luck + your settings/times etc. I haven't had great luck with SSing, and transferring usually is my downfall.
Of course, if both accounts are on the same e-mail address...Then your goose's cooked.

#42 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

Has anyone tried auctions? i used it for up to 200ks a few times, no freeze yet. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users