• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:54 AM

Hello everyone,

Guess what day it is? Why, it's Neocodex anniversary and this year we are celebrating our 7th! :D

Since we began the site on January 19, 2004, we have definitely been through a lot. We've had a lot of nay-sayers, and a lot of awesome people on the site over the years. But through thick and thin, we're still here and still in good shape! :D (apart from the spammers <_<). And.... we're still the oldest major site of our genre.

Oh, and iargue brings cake:

Posted Image

-----------------------
We also have a surprise coming sometime soon as far as programs go. I can't tell you too much though, but we've pretty much been programming for the last couple weeks straight. :p So something is coming, that's for sure, and in our opinion it's one of the most innovative things we've created since the Items Database. :p

#2 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:56 AM

Spoiler

Happy B-Day :D It is by far the most complex and innovative system i have ever designed :) You are all in for a tremendous treat :D

#3 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 12:56 AM

:happybday:

Everyone buy, borrow, or steal a slice of cake.

And we will eat it tonight on tinychat!

#4 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:07 AM

Happy Birthday Codex! 7 Years is a really long time, very impressive stuff - here's to the next 7!

#5 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:24 AM

Massive Happy Birthday to Codex :D

You guys are doing an awesome job as usual and i for one cannot wait and eagerly anticipate the release of this foofing awesome update :D :D :D

*grabs piece of cake and noms into oblivion*

Edited by Strategist, 19 January 2011 - 01:24 AM.

#6 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:44 AM

woop woop
happy birthday codex! :)

never let me down even with the errorCats ^_^~

#7 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:46 AM

woop woop
happy birthday codex! :)

never let me down even with the errorCats ^_^~

Thanks for the birthday site banner! :D

#8 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:58 AM

Glad to be a part of something great.

Here's to the years of good times that lay ahead.

#9 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 01:59 AM

I reach for the cake, but it's not there.

Why must you torture me?

#10 Seren

Seren
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:18 AM

Happy Birthday! I haven't been here long but I greatly appreciate all the hard work you guys do. Most of you are nice too, so I suppose I'll stick around. (as if there's life after Abrosia)

Also, HOLY SHIT PYRO699 - thank you from the bottom of my heart for the Neopian Lottery Greasemonkey script! (that I just found in your sig, you should post more :p) Seriously, hugs and kisses and cake for that one. <3

#11 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^á´¥^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:22 AM

PARTAY

Posted Image

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:33 AM

PARTAY

Posted Image

We will be doing something like that whenever these updates are done. XD

Also. The Simpsons Season 4, Episode 3. Homer is staying home from church and wonders if its the best day of his life. He pictures marrying marge, then this, then says, "Looking like we have a new champion"

Ah how I love the simpsons.

#13 Fenty

Fenty
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:50 AM

Happy Birthday Neo Codex !!! :happybday::happybday::happybday:

*pick all the cake*

#14 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:57 AM

Happy birthday codex! I am expecting a realtime itemdb or something :p hope to be surprised though :)

#15 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:01 AM

Happy birthday codex! I am expecting a realtime itemdb or something :p hope to be surprised though :)

Realtime itemdb?

The surprise SL has referred to is more to do with the client-side applications (and is probably more exciting for the programmers than the users tbh :p), we've also got a different surprise coming from the web applications side at the same time though which you might like. ;)

#16 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:02 AM

Codex hapi BDay :D

hope to see more nice programmes and wish you all the best in the future :p

#17 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:05 AM

Happy birthday Codex!

New member but here's wishing codex many more good years ahead! :heart:

#18 ArticTheTiger

ArticTheTiger
  • 1318 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:08 AM

Realtime itemdb?

The surprise SL has referred to is more to do with the client-side applications (and is probably more exciting for the programmers than the users tbh :p), we've also got a different surprise coming from the web applications side at the same time though which you might like. ;)

standby functionality I heard mentioned somewhere? It sounds like some great achievement whatever it is, can't wait to be updated :D

#19 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:09 AM

Realtime itemdb?

I've heard about the one of the new developments (and it's pretty damn exciting to me because I can see the future possibilities)... but as for the other... I guess I'm going to just end up surprised?

#20 Nubge

Nubge
  • 234 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:46 AM

Happy B-Day to the best neopets fan community & cheats :D

#21 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:15 AM

I swung by to check if I have any messages (just a quick look before heading off to college), and saw the banner. Its nice but it gave me a bit of a surprise as it was suddenly "there". Glad i swung by here to see what was up. Happy birthday and thank you programmers (though I haven't been using your programs lately, when I did use them they were awesome). I should be getting my laptop in february then I can return to irc! *joy*

#22 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:16 AM

I swung by to check if I have any messages (just a quick look before heading off to college), and saw the banner. Its nice but it gave me a bit of a surprise as it was suddenly "there". Glad i swung by here to see what was up. Happy birthday and thank you programmers (though I haven't been using your programs lately, when I did use them they were awesome). I should be getting my laptop in february then I can return to irc! *joy*

Strangely specific day to return :p

Good to see you pop in every now and again!

#23 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:30 AM

Happy Birthday Codex! What an amazing community and a ride it's been, though I've been here for less than a year, I can say that this community is amazing!

Can't wait for the "surprise", it's going to be sweet!

Oh and...

TONIGHT, WE DINE ON CAKE!

#24 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 06:52 AM

Happy B-Day :D:D

#25 Guest_Marshmallow_*

Guest_Marshmallow_*

Posted 19 January 2011 - 07:22 AM

That's weird. My bday banner was there this morning but now it's gone.
Happy birthday Codex! :heart:

Edited by Marshmallow, 19 January 2011 - 07:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users