What do you collect on Neopets?

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#26 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:07 PM

Aren't all stamp avatars like 200m+?

I have a small (yet growing) gallery of sex toys and Taelia items.

What sort of sex toys are these o.0

And the stamps are only 100-400m now. If you bought a full set before the avatar came out (and before everyone started the whole anticipation/horading thing), you could get most of them for under 20-50m.

#27 Seren

Seren
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:08 PM

I collect sushi items, notebooks, pretty grooming items and jelly items. If anyone is selling the Fresh Sushi Cone or Origami Sushi, PM me! :D

Edited by Seren, 21 January 2011 - 02:10 PM.

#28 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:16 PM

I have a small (yet growing) gallery of sex toys and Taelia items.

Hahahahaha. Sorry but sex toys ?
sex toys ?
XD

#29 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hahahahaha. Sorry but sex toys ?
sex toys ?
XD

Read this thread: http://www.neocodex....beautiful-item/

#30 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:22 PM

:(
I found that funny calling them sex toys like that :p
(I'm a little *innocent*some times, I never saw them like that until.. well.. now)
(thanks for ruining a lot of items for me xD)

#31 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:23 PM

:(
I found that funny calling them sex toys like that :p
(I'm a little *innocent*some times, I never saw them like that until.. well.. now)
(thanks for ruining a lot of items for me xD)

Any time. It's not ruining it though, lighten up :)

#32 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

I can't see them like normal items now. Since I consider neopets like a childish style site, it disturbs me. :)

#33 SweetHoney

SweetHoney
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 02:29 PM

Not much really, I sometimes change between what I collect since I eventually sell it for profit.

My last fad was collecting all Negg items though, which seemed to of been fueled by the Negg Festival xD.
But my more recent one would be collecting any books at the moment to see how many I can get then read them all to my pet :3

#34 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:28 PM

I collected petpets. I planned to get 169 petpets then move on to something like plushies. Then there was the packrat avatar phase and I ended up with like almost all the different kinds of jelly so I started collecting that in my sdb. Now that I'm on codex I don't really care anymore. If I see a cheap plushie that looks nice I'll still pick it up and dump it in my sdb (for when I achieve all my other goals and restart the gallery thing again)

#35 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:42 PM

I collected petpets. I planned to get 169 petpets then move on to something like plushies. Then there was the packrat avatar phase and I ended up with like almost all the different kinds of jelly so I started collecting that in my sdb. Now that I'm on codex I don't really care anymore. If I see a cheap plushie that looks nice I'll still pick it up and dump it in my sdb (for when I achieve all my other goals and restart the gallery thing again)

I remember way back when packrat first came out, I would buy two of every jelly and 3 of every omelette and shove those down my pets throats just to get all the 1/2 jellies and 1/3 & 2/3 omelettes. This time around, I just sort of accumulated it all somehow. Now I'm stuck with 2k+ items in there.

#36 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

I remember way back when packrat first came out, I would buy two of every jelly and 3 of every omelette and shove those down my pets throats just to get all the 1/2 jellies and 1/3 & 2/3 omelettes. This time around, I just sort of accumulated it all somehow. Now I'm stuck with 2k+ items in there.

o.o good thing I don't care for those avatars.
Too much effort only for some ugly avatars.

#37 Naded

Naded
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:52 PM

I collect R.99 like many people, I have around ~600 of them but I have yet to complete a J/I quest. Just some bad luck.

#38 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:55 PM

I collect np and sleep on a mountain of it

#39 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:04 PM

I collect np and sleep on a mountain of it

Damn rich folk be trollin'.

And I just collect the nice looking stamps. I thought about getting a stamp avatar but I quickly thought "fuck that" after seeing a stamp with a cheap hooker-looking lass on it sell for a nice chunk of change.

#40 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

I wanted the tyrannian stamp avatar...then I realized how much money I'd have to spend and how much money I would lose over some pixels and gave up on it. Who looks at people stamp albums anyways?

I remember way back when packrat first came out, I would buy two of every jelly and 3 of every omelette and shove those down my pets throats just to get all the 1/2 jellies and 1/3 & 2/3 omelettes.

Yeah. I did that. I even adopted new pets just to feed them because I wanted that packrat avatar and I wanted it FAST :p

Edited by Kuro, 21 January 2011 - 06:24 PM.

#41 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:25 PM

Is the packrat avi really that popular?

And I'm seeking stamps as we speak. Not sure what I'm looking for.

#42 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

It seemed like an amazing avatar to have back when there were fewer cheap items. Now it's not worth trying to get. Just doing dailies gets you a large range of items now with fishing, advents, omelettes, jellies, and the rest of the lot.

#43 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:34 PM

It seemed like an amazing avatar to have back when there were fewer cheap items. Now it's not worth trying to get. Just doing dailies gets you a large range of items now with fishing, advents, omelettes, jellies, and the rest of the lot.

Ah. I never really thought that it was a good avi considering how much crap you have to have in your SDB.

#44 chinapple

chinapple
  • 60 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:52 PM

I collect stamps for the album and the collectible cards... it just takes a long time to buy it all.
And books too... slowly buying the check box book list from jelly neo.
Hahaha.

#45 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:25 AM

I collect codestones!! I stopped training my pet but i've started to accumulate a stack of each one.

Probably one of the easiest random event item to collect XD

#46 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 10:57 AM

I collect codestones!! I stopped training my pet but i've started to accumulate a stack of each one.

Probably one of the easiest random event item to collect XD

They look so nice with their big stacks. I can fully agree that they are easy to come by. Keyquest just throws them at you.

#47 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:04 AM

They look so nice with their big stacks. I can fully agree that they are easy to come by. Keyquest just throws them at you.

Keyquest also drows neggs. I would go for a negg gallery, as neggs look cooler than codestones IMO.

#48 Phineas

Phineas
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:10 AM

R99s. Still spending most of my nps on them. Might branch out into the rare plushies soon.

#49 Propitiatory

Propitiatory
  • 68 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

Read this thread: http://www.neocodex....beautiful-item/

The milk bottle is too much...

I try not to collect anything, but there are some great ideas on this thread :D

#50 chinapple

chinapple
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:03 PM

Here's a rad idea:
A program that takes a list of items as input and buys it one by one or in bulk from the shop wizard.
Makes collecting stuff, books to read, whatever, much easier.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users