Photo

jhudora's quests vs illusen's

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:14 PM

I know this topic was vaguely discussed in the avatar chat but I wanted to expand a bit.

I've got about 3 mill to burn and I wouldn't mind starting either jhudora's or illusen's quests. Which one is easier? Cheaper?

I don't think I want to get all the way to level 50. Maybe just as far as getting the avatar and maybe a 3rd place trophy? If I went from level 1 to level 21 doing one quest every 12 hours would it be possible to get a trophy or should I be aiming for higher?

What do you guys think?

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:15 PM

I know this topic was vaguely discussed in the avatar chat but I wanted to expand a bit.

I've got about 3 mill to burn and I wouldn't mind starting either jhudora's or illusen's quests. Which one is easier? Cheaper?

I don't think I want to get all the way to level 50. Maybe just as far as getting the avatar and maybe a 3rd place trophy? If I went from level 1 to level 21 doing one quest every 12 hours would it be possible to get a trophy or should I be aiming for higher?

What do you guys think?

1) Jhudora is slightly harder becuase i believe she asks for more expensive items sooner than illusen, but after level 30 or w/e they both ask for r99's so it's just luck after that
2) It's easiest to get trophies at the beginning of the month; if you're starting now chances are you won't get the trophies O.o

#3 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:16 PM

iQuest avatars are nicer.

#4 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:28 PM

really? I find jhudora's avatar cooler with the jagged border lol

@Boggart: damn. Then I guess I should start on the first of next month.

If I fail a quest and am forced to go back to level 1 would I still earn points to make me elegible for the trophie or would such a thing just be impossible?

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:29 PM

really? I find jhudora's avatar cooler with the jagged border lol

@Boggart: damn. Then I guess I should start on the first of next month.

If I fail a quest and am forced to go back to level 1 would I still earn points to make me elegible for the trophie or would such a thing just be impossible?

hypothetically you could still get it, but the number of people who are on the boards make it nearly impossible to get the trophy.

And at the beginning of the month they reset, so it's easiest to start at level 1, since you'll get the same amount of points for finishing a level 1 quest and level 49 quest (but the higher up ones can run into problems if it's an UB :o)

#6 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:36 PM

Getting the trophy if you start in the beginning of the month is pretty easy. After maybe day #4 people lose track and if you do one every 12 hrs you will definitely get bronze. Then after that if you go for a week you'll most likely get gold. I find illusen's quest to be easier in the beginning as well. Jhudora asked me to do a quest at level 25 that was an item that was impossible to get and failed. But yeah, starting now you may get the avatar near the end of the month if you dont fail.

#7 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 12:49 PM

With 3 mil, you can do either one for the avatar/trophy. Jhudora hits the r98/99 phase starting with J25 and Illusen at I35, so you're in the clear by a long shot. The most they'll ask of you before then will be no more than 150-200k total.

#8 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:27 PM

I cant choose now im on Jhudoras side cuz I got her avatar yestarday if im not mistaken

#9 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:29 PM

Illusens Staff - 175,000,000 NP
Wand Of The Dark Faerie - 350,000,000 NP

/thread

#10 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:32 PM

/thread

he doesn't want to get to level 50 though, silly scot

#11 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

he doesn't want to get to level 50 though, silly scot

That's like ABing solely because you like staring at Abrosia's color changing Stop button.

#12 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:39 PM

That's like ABing solely because you like staring at Abrosia's color changing Stop button.

Well it's a pretty awesome button. And you get some baked goods along the way

#13 Jennysaur

Jennysaur
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:49 PM

/thread

But is the NPs spent worth it for Jhudora's?
I'm curious, because I never tried to get far in either quests. How much would you have to spend in order to get to lv50?

#14 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

A shit load. I got to I45, and i was at like 20 mil, hit a 90 mil stamp and was like fuck!

#15 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:53 PM

The problem isn't np, it's the 15 minutes to get to buy the r95-r99. That's why you wait for a person with an r99 gallery to do "backup" before you start.

#16 Frank12

Frank12
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 276 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:56 PM

When you have the np, the problem isnt np, but typically just post back up on the BD or such and you have a full lot of them

#17 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 02:56 PM

you don't really get Jhudora's wand for the profit, you do it for bragging rights and/or an awesome weapon

#18 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 03:17 PM

collect all R99 take how many m?

#19 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:12 PM

you don't really get Jhudora's wand for the profit, you do it for bragging rights and/or an awesome weapon

If I get to it, it will never see the light of day outside 1P BD. Feels good man.

#20 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

collect all R99 take how many m?

a helluvalot. Just look through the item database :p

But of course you get it from a collector; aka someone who restocks it. Not buy R99's from random people O.o

#21 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

collect all R99 take how many b?

Corrected :p

#22 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 February 2011 - 06:11 PM

Getting gold for both faeries is actually extremely easy if you follow Scot's Extremely Easy To Follow Guide For Getting Gold Trophies For Illusens Glade And Jhudoras Cloud.

How Scoring Works: You get 16 minutes and 40 seconds (1000 seconds) to get the item. Each second you take, 2 points get deducted from your maximum score. So the max for each quest is theoretically 2000 points, 4000 in a day.

Day 1a: I don't know of a single person who knew the existence of the NeoHome Super Store before doing quest 1 but the first item of either faerie is usually(not always) going to be either a basic tile or a wall paint item. The important thing is that because these items are marked "no trade" so you must buy it directly from the NHSS. The best tactic to buy all the tile and wall paint items and have them in your inventory so all you have to do is accept quest and immediately click I have the items. If you're fast enough you'll only get 1 or 2 points deducted from your score.

Day 1b: Load the shop wizard in 1 tab and accept the quest. Highlight item, search and buy. Finish quest. With practice, this part can be done in 5 seconds so your score should be 1990. If you did part 1 correctly, your daily score should now be 3988. Instant gold.

Day 2a-DayXXb: Even if you screw up Day 1a and Day 1b, it doesn't matter as long as you did them within the time allowed you can still get gold. That's because as long as you score, you will continue to get points and move up in the ranks and people usually stop once they hit gold, allowing people in silver and bronze to move up. Sometimes people will be assholes and continue to hold the top score so other people can't get gold but this is rare and they will give up in a day or 2. Follow Scot's 5 second per quest plan and you will get gold in 10 days or less. Scot himself did it in 3 days. The scoreboard has a max score equal to 4000 * # of days since the beginning of the month, the longer into the month it goes, the more the actual top score will differ greatly from the point ceiling, because people give up after they get their gold and the rest don't really care, and that means the less your score matters.

¿Preguntas?

#23 CJames

CJames
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:11 PM

Getting gold for both faeries is actually extremely easy if you follow Scot's Extremely Easy To Follow Guide For Getting Gold Trophies For Illusens Glade And Jhudoras Cloud.

How Scoring Works: You get 16 minutes and 40 seconds (1000 seconds) to get the item. Each second you take, 2 points get deducted from your maximum score. So the max for each quest is theoretically 2000 points, 4000 in a day.

Day 1a: I don't know of a single person who knew the existence of the NeoHome Super Store before doing quest 1 but the first item of either faerie is usually(not always) going to be either a basic tile or a wall paint item. The important thing is that because these items are marked "no trade" so you must buy it directly from the NHSS. The best tactic to buy all the tile and wall paint items and have them in your inventory so all you have to do is accept quest and immediately click I have the items. If you're fast enough you'll only get 1 or 2 points deducted from your score.

Day 1b: Load the shop wizard in 1 tab and accept the quest. Highlight item, search and buy. Finish quest. With practice, this part can be done in 5 seconds so your score should be 1990. If you did part 1 correctly, your daily score should now be 3988. Instant gold.

Day 2a-DayXXb: Even if you screw up Day 1a and Day 1b, it doesn't matter as long as you did them within the time allowed you can still get gold. That's because as long as you score, you will continue to get points and move up in the ranks and people usually stop once they hit gold, allowing people in silver and bronze to move up. Sometimes people will be assholes and continue to hold the top score so other people can't get gold but this is rare and they will give up in a day or 2. Follow Scot's 5 second per quest plan and you will get gold in 10 days or less. Scot himself did it in 3 days. The scoreboard has a max score equal to 4000 * # of days since the beginning of the month, the longer into the month it goes, the more the actual top score will differ greatly from the point ceiling, because people give up after they get their gold and the rest don't really care, and that means the less your score matters.

¿Preguntas?

Din know about the first trick (Day 1a)... my area internet kinda suck so the fastest i can do is about 7 seconds. Another useful tip if your connection is slow is to open 2 shops from the shop wizard. just in case the first shop is loaded with graphics and makes the loading slow...

#24 Jennysaur

Jennysaur
  • 149 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:32 PM

Day 1a: I don't know of a single person who knew the existence of the NeoHome Super Store before doing quest 1

I didn't know that existed O:
but I have done jhudora's quest before. a long time ago. O_o

anyways thanks for those tips, I'll try a couple months from now when I have more nps.

#25 mysterybat

mysterybat
  • 305 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:41 PM

I believe Illusen is the better .

3mil is enough for you to complete the first 20 levels and for you to get the trophy ,you just start from the first day of each month ,and also buy large amounts of low rarity items in your SDB which costs less than 100k in total,before you start doing the quest,open one more page,and click start,quickly copy item name and get it from your SDB ,it will only take you less than 5 seconds in each quest then

and you will be able to get the trophy within one week if you start doing the quest on the first second of every 12 hours :thumbsup:

good luck getting the trophy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users