• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#26 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

Wow I hate a lot of things :D I could make a whole lot of things, but here are some whimsical things I hate

I hate ordering take-out (as in calling restaurants)
I hate looking for parking spaces
I hate letting people copy my homework/notes
I hate using pencils that aren't mechanical
I hate styrofoam
I hate dropping people off to places. While I don't really mind picking them up :p

I <3 hate

#27 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

I hate dropping people off to places. While I don't really mind picking them up

I find that very strange. Explain!!

I hate hearing other people eat. Popcorn is the worst.
I hate when people comment about my physical appearance, both complimentary or insulting.
I hate when people say "Uhhhhhm" or "Like" every other word.

#28 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:53 PM

I find that very strange. Explain!!

I hate hearing other people eat. Popcorn is the worst.
I hate when people comment about my physical appearance, both complimentary or insulting.
I hate when people say "Uhhhhhm" or "Like" every other word.

I'm not entirely sure exactly. Like, when I drop them off, I feel like I'm taking them somewhere, then I have to leave alone while they're off to have fun. Picking them up is like a neccessary obligation because then there's no way to get home at times.

Like, there's always someway to get places (such as a bus or a taxi) but getting home is difference since it's dark. Plus I get stressed when I'm dropping someone off and they're late; I feel the neccessity to speed (which in this weather is a terrible idea) and picking them up it's on MY schedule, yo. Iunno, I'm weird xD

I hate the board game "Risk"
I hate wearing hats
I hate when people make last minute plans when all I want to do is veg out
I hate when long green vegetables (cucumbers, pickles, celery, etc. Hate them all)

#29 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

I hate this recession.
I hate that my lemonade is gone.
I hate punkrockbigmouth.
I hate hate.

#30 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:05 PM

I hate this recession.
I hate that my lemonade is gone.
I hate punkrockbigmouth.
I hate hate.

Liar. You love punk. Maybe you hate that you love punk. I think Rhianna sung a song about that.

Anyway, I have a love/hate with the reccession atm. Love because since the CAD is pretty robust, my dollar is worth quite a bit in the states

I hate it because my paypal is full of USD and I'm losing a significant amount to transfer to CAD to pay bills. bah.

#31 5MGEDOHC

5MGEDOHC
  • 937 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:50 PM

Liar. You love punk. Maybe you hate that you love punk. I think Rhianna sung a song about that.

Anyway, I have a love/hate with the reccession atm. Love because since the CAD is pretty robust, my dollar is worth quite a bit in the states

I hate it because my paypal is full of USD and I'm losing a significant amount to transfer to CAD to pay bills. bah.

It's true you cant help but love that dead sexy goddess.

#32 Poptart

Poptart
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:08 AM

I hate it when I give people perfectly sound advice (lyk srsly I could sale boks) and they DON'T LISTEN.

And then - oh wait a few days!

They come back to me, bitching about the same problem.
At that point, I generally just tell them they're an idiot and walk away. >.>

#33 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:02 AM

hate the board game "Risk"

You just suck at strategy and rolling dice.

#34 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:31 AM

You just suck at strategy and rolling dice.

Are you kidding me? xD I should maybe re-iterate:

I hate the game risk with my friends because before the game even starts, they will all ally, defeat me, then break their treaties because I'm "too good" at the game. Which is why I now refuse to play it :p

#35 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:21 AM

I hate how broke I am.
I hate that my boyfriend has been working night shifts every day and I haven't been able to see him ;-;
I hate it when my parents freak when I skip class when I know that I don't need to be there.
I hate cramps UGGGHHHHHH

#36 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:10 PM

I HATE my cell phone provider's bitchy customer care rep. Who did NOT help solve my issue.

#37 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:19 PM

Are you kidding me? xD I should maybe re-iterate:

I hate the game risk with my friends because before the game even starts, they will all ally, defeat me, then break their treaties because I'm "too good" at the game. Which is why I now refuse to play it :p

You just have to outsmart all of them, is all.

#38 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

You just have to outsmart all of them, is all.

1 vs 3? xD I did beat them because sometimes they just ... sacrificed everything allowing me to gain the advantage, but usually I just lose by a lot if I don't get an early advantage :/

Plus I just get angry when we play so I just choose not to play :p

#39 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:51 PM

Plus I just get angry when we play so I just choose not to play :p

Reminds me of Gimpy, if you ever watched Undergrads.

Spoiler

#40 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:59 PM

I hate that my laptop can't handle any new PC games...

#41 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:25 PM

I hate talking on the phone with people who think they have to scream. For the same reason, I also hate 2 way radios.

#42 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

Reminds me of Gimpy, if you ever watched Undergrads.

Spoiler

I have in fact watched undergrads haha. loved the show. too bad it was only one season :/

#43 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2011 - 02:41 AM

I hate talking on the phone with people who think they have to scream. For the same reason, I also hate 2 way radios.

I hate answering phones at work... worst part of my job, by far. Worse than dishes, worse than ovens - fucking phones.

But as OP was saying, I get hate off all these fucks I used to call friend, or call boy, or call homie. You definitely find out who your friends are when the money dries up. Raise a hand if you've ever come to the realization that you pay every time. But mention it once and it's all "woah, woah, ... you know I ain't got no money for that" Fucking bullshit.

#44 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:41 AM

I hate my connection right now..
I hate being late to submit an answer..

#45 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:56 PM

I hate answering phones at work... worst part of my job, by far. Worse than dishes, worse than ovens - fucking phones.

But as OP was saying, I get hate off all these fucks I used to call friend, or call boy, or call homie. You definitely find out who your friends are when the money dries up. Raise a hand if you've ever come to the realization that you pay every time. But mention it once and it's all "woah, woah, ... you know I ain't got no money for that" Fucking bullshit.

vouch that shit.

After blacking out one night and waking up missing a thousand dollars from my wallet along with ipod and cell phone... oh.. and all my booze after I bought $500 worth just for me and some friends... When I needed a drink later that night so I didn't feel like shit, nobody had any or had any money... I realized that I had been buying for probably the past few months minus a couple of occasions.

Fucking lame.

I hate being trapped in a hallway behind a person/group of people who walk at the speed of a turtle. I realize that I do walk very fast, but I generally have somewhere to be. So please, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! *Sings "Move, Bitch" as he leaves the page.*

#46 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:39 PM

vouch that shit.

After blacking out one night and waking up missing a thousand dollars from my wallet along with ipod and cell phone... oh.. and all my booze after I bought $500 worth just for me and some friends... When I needed a drink later that night so I didn't feel like shit, nobody had any or had any money... I realized that I had been buying for probably the past few months minus a couple of occasions.

Fucking lame.

I hate being trapped in a hallway behind a person/group of people who walk at the speed of a turtle. I realize that I do walk very fast, but I generally have somewhere to be. So please, MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY! *Sings "Move, Bitch" as he leaves the page.*

Hell yeah MOOOve, bitch! get out the way!!!

I was singing that yesterday behind one of those annoying twenty in a thirty five assholes XD I'm talking about driving a car btw...

#47 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 08:07 AM

I'm a hater.

#48 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:06 PM

I hate people that snort at me because I love Mad Bomber/Aviator hats.
I hate being sick and choking on phlegm all the time.

Edited by cuddlydemon, 26 February 2011 - 12:06 PM.

#49 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:37 PM

I hate that my laptop fan isn't working so my thighs immediately burn when I go on Youtube. I'd put it on my bed, but then it over heats even more; so much that I can't even open Skype, and I need Skype.

Asshole laptop.
It's also missing the number 4 key.

#50 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:09 PM

I hate people that snort at me because I love Mad Bomber/Aviator hats.

Kick them in the ass, I strut around in my bomber hat all the time if the weather warrants it, and I don't give two shits what people think of me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users