Photo

Restocking the Slightly Less Easy Way

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:14 AM

1. use adblock to block all unnecessary images (including those pesky no-profit items in the shop!)
2. know what you're planning to buy, and how much it costs; copy your offer price into the clipboard
3. assign one of your many mouse buttons (you have an awesome gaming mouse, right?) to the 'paste' function
4. use the spacebar to click 'ok' when you initially click the item in the shop; develop the skill of pressing it almost simultanously with the click
5. keep 3 good shops open in alternate tabs, so that when you have to wait 5s, you can click through the other 2 tabs and refresh the shop keepers a couple times (you should learn eventually how many of these gets you to just over 5s for your next kill)

for me, for some reason, refreshing by clicking on the shopkeeper is faster than f5 and seems to get me RS banned less

*disclaimer: being legit does NOT mean not getting frozen. when I quit neopets years ago, it was because I got iced, even though I was playing legit, and nothing I could say would change their mind. In fact, I didn't even know about cheating until they accused me of it :x.

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

1) I'm sure we already have a guide on this.

and, 2) Point?

#3 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:19 AM

It was an alternative thread to Abradix's guide
which, btw, I just noticed that it was listed in game guides, where it probably more properly belongs in general guides; is there a way to move it?

btw--how's it coming on the auto battler? :)

#4 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:13 AM

http://www.neocodex....git-restocking/

it has pictures and everything!

#5 Unseen

Unseen
  • Cultist of the Unseeing Eye

• 571 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:17 AM

http://www.neocodex....git-restocking/

it has pictures and everything!

Pretty colors, but the pictures are all in a different language :|

#6 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:20 AM

for me, for some reason, refreshing by clicking on the shopkeeper is faster than f5 and seems to get me RS banned less

Don't post speculation without hard evidence, thanks.

#7 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

Don't post, thanks.

Fix'd.

#8 jaynyy191

jaynyy191
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

I remember an editorial stating that using adblock to block unprofitable/cheap items while restocking is NOT legit. Of course there is no surefire way for TNT to find out but I would assume that if a user regularly gets incredibly fast buys they would find it suspicious at some point.

#9 kinkaku

kinkaku
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 05:53 AM

i guess its better using abrosia main shop ABer xD

#10 Domehades

Domehades
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 07:44 AM

nice tutorial, try it when im free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users