Photo

Daily Dare 2011

• Please log in to reply
1049 replies to this topic

#776 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:02 PM

I have 6.0. but it's still NOT working. Should I try re-installing?

Are you sure you put the right AoBs ?
Sometimes if you wrong when copying the AoBs they won't work.

Try to reload the flashgame page and re-open the CE. Then follow the the instruction properly.
They should be fine.

If that still not working, just SS them if you want :thumbsup:

which cheats did you use? I just tried it using the no death on collision and the thief drops 20 items.
I found that using the length doesn't increase cheat froze the game every once in a while.

Probably because you took the "bad bonuses", if you took them they'll shrink the Snowager even more. Then the game frozen.
So becareful with that things.

#777 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:09 PM

awesome. Beat snowager first try with lives to spare (but I couldn't be bothered to continue). It's actually kind of fun if you have the time

Edited by Kuro, 23 March 2011 - 04:10 PM.

#778 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 06:56 PM

My computer is really crappy so Wrath of the Snowager lags when I play it :(

#779 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:34 PM

Hmm, seems a handful of members in this thread use my Score Sender, so I must ask, what suggestions have ye?

I'm considering removing the "Score Sending Method" as well as "Score Sending Mode", as you'll find in the main tab under the main button, and just make the default method to List and default mode to Normal. Unless anyone has any other suggestions, I'll be optimizing code here and there in it, improving performance, and I may move View Progress to its own tab somewhere, and probably end up shoving the Statistics in the same one so it doesn't waste space. I may put this tab together with Main, Status, and Log...

BUT WHERE?

Posted Image

P.S. I may just start a new score sender again, I'm feeling bored with this one, but it's too minimalistic to make something that's simpler!

P.P.S. SUGGESTIONS NAO PLEASE! :D

#780 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

^Would it be possible (maybe too much work for you to keep it updated) to have an option to check scores (weather they're possible or not) and times before sending? Or weather the score will be reviewed, and if so, automatically skip :p

This way, silling mistakes when you're tired won't have to bother you after you send a reviewed score :) Just a suggestion, would help those who SS for trophies and maybe making lists for nps

Edited by zlpqlz, 23 March 2011 - 07:40 PM.

#781 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:43 PM

I agree. However, it might be difficult to find a reliable list of review scores online, as I've been looking for a while, and I ended up making my own. MAJIN might be a good source, but it has MANY errors.

#782 sLAUGHTER

sLAUGHTER
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 490 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:48 PM

There are several reasons I haven't done that, and no offence, but I don't really intend on it.

That would require me to not only collect information from the users' (thats you) scores being sent, and adding the score used, the time used, and whether or not it was reviewed into a database of mine. Now, this IS possible, but it'd take too much work, I'd have to secure my DB, etc. That being said, this is kind of a WYSIWYG program.

That, and review scores change. Which makes me work more, and I'm a busy person during the day. I mean, if I could do all this from my Droid, I'd probably have some kind of plan for it...but Posted Image

All in all, I've been using the same score list for over a year and never got a review, and never got banned (for score sending, anyway). Posted Image

Just don't be impatient, all I can really say. If this system were to be made, it'd just tell you what I'm telling you right now. Use responsible times, go play a video game or something while it "plays" for you. I leave mine on from 3-4 AM to ~5 PM. I only make ~100k. But my account is 2 months old and I'd say it's a decent account. The best list you can get is (a revised) one you made yourself. If you want somethin' done right...Posted Image

Edited by sLAUGHTER, 23 March 2011 - 07:48 PM.

#783 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

I totally agree there slaughter, it would be a very very big amount of work for you. So yeh xD

#784 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

Honestly, I think the SS works fine :) Otherwise I wouldn't be posting settings here every day. I'd like a countdown timer that tells you how much time is left, but that would require the SS to determine how long each game will be at the very start of the program. Right now, the progress bar tells you how many scores are left, but not how much time. Still, it doesn't seem like that much of a hassle, I hope! :)

#785 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

I second the addition of some sort of timer, that way you'd be able to set your computer to shut down after it's run its course.

#786 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:29 PM

*goes all psycho fangirl* It's sLAUGHTER himself! I love you dude! *swoons* :x3:

This suggestion is completely lazy, and it really won't make much of a different whether you implement it or not. Actually, the SS is absolutely wonderful as it is. I wouldn't mind if we could enter the time in hours/minutes/seconds, because I always estimate the time, and then convert it.

I honestly don't care if you make any changes, it's already a work of genius to me :p

#787 mlv

mlv
  • 112 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:30 PM

There are several reasons I haven't done that, and no offence, but I don't really intend on it.

That would require me to not only collect information from the users' (thats you) scores being sent, and adding the score used, the time used, and whether or not it was reviewed into a database of mine. Now, this IS possible, but it'd take too much work, I'd have to secure my DB, etc. That being said, this is kind of a WYSIWYG program.

That, and review scores change. Which makes me work more, and I'm a busy person during the day. I mean, if I could do all this from my Droid, I'd probably have some kind of plan for it...but Posted Image

All in all, I've been using the same score list for over a year and never got a review, and never got banned (for score sending, anyway). Posted Image

Just don't be impatient, all I can really say. If this system were to be made, it'd just tell you what I'm telling you right now. Use responsible times, go play a video game or something while it "plays" for you. I leave mine on from 3-4 AM to ~5 PM. I only make ~100k. But my account is 2 months old and I'd say it's a decent account. The best list you can get is (a revised) one you made yourself. If you want somethin' done right...Posted Image

Your program is really great as it is right now, I had 46 NP on my 2 months account and I made over 10K in something of 30 minutes, without doing anything more that uploading list to the program. If I would let it work for a pair of hours I'd have 40K, and that's almost what I need to AB with Abrosia at least for a day (I'm a newbie yet haha). In some days I'd have a good quantity of money.
And people should undesrstand you have a life and that you can't spend all your day working on that thing, but that would be amazing if you can develop it at least in atime...

#788 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:09 PM

So when I first got the Snowager Bobblehead, it was wearable, and I happily stowed it away in my closet. On a side however, it's not wearable at all. All it says is Special and Gift. Is anyone else having this issue? Did I run into a wearable glitch?

#789 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:12 PM

So when I first got the Snowager Bobblehead, it was wearable, and I happily stowed it away in my closet. On a side however, it's not wearable at all. All it says is Special and Gift. Is anyone else having this issue? Did I run into a wearable glitch?

It's not wearable for me, which I thought was odd, but didn't really think about it again until I saw this. I have no idea what happened, though.

Here's the prizes for 3/23/11:

Game: Petpet Cannonball

AAA: Petpet Cannonball Cannon
Posted Image

Abigail: Pirate Angelpuss Plushie
Posted Image

Bonus: Green Frost Cannon
Posted Image

Lulu: Petpet Cannonball Skull Shower
Posted Image

Edited by TaraTantrum, 24 March 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#790 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:24 PM

for those playing legitly, this game's pretty hard to wing, so I suggest you use a guide that tells you optimal angles to shoot from.
I scored 250 by winging, and over 500 with a guide =]

#791 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:27 PM

Oh my gosh, Abigail's prize is so much more awesome than the freaking cannon. I NEED THAT PLUSHIE!

Edited by Ladida, 24 March 2011 - 01:50 PM.

#792 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:25 AM

Wow, somehow I got into the groove and got the score.
My previous high score was in the 100's, so I had my finger on the SS when I saw it was this game.

#793 Bubbly

Bubbly
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:25 AM

Today's DD was pretty alright.
You just need to get a hang of the game, then you'll be used to it. ;)

#794 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:03 AM

My settings:
GameID: 553 Score: 450-480 Time: 540-640

I'm a little confused at how scoring works for this game, so I didn't add a mod, but it seems to vary based on the petpet's weight and so it is still random.

PS, Here's a legit guide.

Edited by iamlost26, 24 March 2011 - 05:03 AM.

#795 ppalgang

ppalgang
  • 103 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 05:33 AM

New AoB for Petpet Canonball

- GO FOR IT -

#796 lexis

lexis
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:58 AM

I love Petpet Cannonball! I'm not that good at it but manage to win legit without problem :)

#797 Burd

Burd
  • 274 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

Today's game took me such a long time to beat :/
It's agonising to see the petpets JUST missing the bucket.

lol Should've just waited for someone to post the AoB / SS'd.
Good job, ppalgang xD

#798 Irony

Irony
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:45 AM

Oh my gosh, Abigail's price is so much more awesome than the freaking cannon. I NEED THAT PLUSHIE!
x---x
My thoughts exactly. It's much more cuter than a wearable in my opinion, which makes me pleased because it means that I don't need to spend time beating AAA. :p

#799 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 12:00 PM

I like both prizes of Abigal and Lulu :)

I used AoB today since I just figured it out today xD It's sweet!!

#800 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:08 PM

Staff Tournament Prize:
Posted Image

For choosing Star and Order.

Claim your prize here:
http://www.neopets.c...aaa/staff.phtml

Apparently there's a consolation prize:
Posted Image

Edited by iamlost26, 24 March 2011 - 06:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users