Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:30 PM

they're both jerks
find a nice girl to hang out with
or just spend all your time on codex

#27 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 09:52 PM

If a guy is crazy jealous, raging and refuses to let you have friends.. Girl, it's time to get the fuck out of there asap. It's that simple. Raging about a cake? Oh my gosh. Verbal abuse is abuse. You might be happy and all with him, but that relationship is NOT healthy. And it's simply not wise to waste any more time on it. You deserve so much better than that.

have you heard the Beyonce ring song? If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it? Yeah, well it seems as though Kieth really doesn't care enough about you to make you feel like you're the only girl in the world. Oh god I just quoted Rihanna. AND Beyonce. In one post.

Col is a jerk. And yes, he's just trying to get into your pants. It sucks about the pics, but it's best you never talk to him again. Like. Ever. Either way, if he wants to leak the pics, he will, whether or not you try to make him happy.

They're both awful. I agree with the people who say to kick both to the curb. Maybe the next one will be Prince Charming. And he won't treat you like you're anything less than #1.

PS. Never ever EVER let any boy ever alienate you from your friends again. That's a huge red flag.

Oh, and Col sleeps with like every female right? Don't sleep with him! Who knows WHAT STDs he's got o.o That shit is terrifying.

Ahhhh, I know it seems like I describe Kieth in a horrible way every time I bring him up, but he's really not that bad. He just has some anger issues. It doesn't bug me that he's an asshole sometimes....I hate it when girls act like they should be the ONLY thing in a guys life and should be treated perfectly, that's so unrealistic, just my opinion.

ANYWAYS, UPDATE BITCHES:D
So, we went down the street Thursday and I got pretty fucked up, and Kieth did not. Kieth went through my phone, saw Col was texting me, flipped out. A LOT. To make a long story short, we're dating again. Life just works out awesome sometimes, right?

Ask yourself if you really are happy with the way things are progressing with Keith. You said you are, but if that's true, why are you sending pics to another guy, one you know Keith hates? Also, going to a concert with this other guy with no plans of ever telling Keith? Not judging you, just wondering if this behavior is the result of being in an unsatisfying relationship.

Just......lmfao. He's fucking sexy. That's why.

Edited by oreo12, 08 March 2011 - 09:49 PM.

#28 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2011 - 10:00 PM

That isn't a relationship, that's what I would call a clusterfuck.

If a guy is crazy jealous, raging and refuses to let you have friends.. Girl, it's time to get the fuck out of there asap. It's that simple. Raging about a cake? Oh my gosh. Verbal abuse is abuse. You might be happy and all with him, but that relationship is NOT healthy. And it's simply not wise to waste any more time on it. You deserve so much better than that.

QFE.

Find someone better, and don't settle for less than you deserve. It takes patience, but there are nice people out there that aren't jealous, confident in themselves, let you have friends, and treat people right.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users