Quantcast

Photo

Oral Sex

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

Poll: Oral Sex

See post

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#76 Frank274

Frank274
  • 2051 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:30 PM

what about poprocks, Cody? (or anyone for that matter)
since we went down the candy/edible road i thought i would ask.

i think you can still buy them at convenience stores.

I've heard poprocks hurts the guy. However, I've never had the experience...

I've also heard that ice (a mouth full of ice cubes) and mint feel amazing, but again, have yet to experience that.

I know the tongue ring thing was up there a while ago, but as someone before me stated: if you don't have skill, it won't help.

I have a question for girls: Why do so many of you find it disgusting to swallow?

#77 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:36 PM

I was just curious of guys opinions as i have my tongue pierced and wondered if it felt any differant...

Altoid, pop Rocks?

As in lollies??

Hmmm, learn something new everyday..

I'm extremley curious now :p

Altoids... the curiously strong mint! It's just a mint with a lot of peppermint oil.

@Frank, I don't know the validity of this... so excuse this as it very well may be factually inaccurate, but I have heard that it is bad for the stomach lining... like some women have to get their stomachs pumped or some shit. I know I normally only speak in facts and what not... but this is actually just hearsay so do your own research as to if that is true or not. :p

#78 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:40 PM

Altoids... the curiously strong mint! It's just a mint with a lot of peppermint oil.

@Boggart, I don't know the validity of this... so excuse this as it very well may be factually inaccurate, but I have heard that it is bad for the stomach lining... like some women have to get their stomachs pumped or some shit. I know I normally only speak in facts and what not... but this is actually just hearsay so do your own research as to if that is true or not. :p

but wouldn't that also mean guys would need to get their stomach pumped too? or rather 100%?

#79 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

I have a question for girls: Why do so many of you find it disgusting to swallow?

inb4 lots of women rush in and proclaim "Oh oh oh!! I swallow!!"

Good for you. Usualy, it tastes like crap.

#80 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

inb4 lots of women rush in and proclaim "Oh oh oh!! I swallow!!"

Good for you. Usualy, it tastes like crap.

Good thing there are no tastebuds at the back of the throat ^_^

#81 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:46 PM

but wouldn't that also mean guys would need to get their stomach pumped too? or rather 100%?

umm... semen doesn't reside in your stomach... O_o It only will get there if you swallow it... ... ... O_o

#82 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:49 PM

umm... semen doesn't reside in your stomach... O_o It only will get there if you swallow it... ... ... O_o

Wait what? xD My question was asking after a guy eats out a girl, will the girl let the guy kiss them (whether they finish or not). 'cause most guys are at least squeemish to kiss someone after getting head, so that was my question to the girls if it's a double standard or not.

Or did I ask something and forget again?

#83 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:52 PM

Wait what? xD My question was asking after a guy eats out a girl, will the girl let the guy kiss them (whether they finish or not). 'cause most guys are at least squeemish to kiss someone after getting head, so that was my question to the girls if it's a double standard or not.

Or did I ask something and forget again?

Sorry... I was really responding to Frank's question about why girls don't swallow.

I'm definitely not squeamish about kissing a girl after head... I mean.. she just did me a favor... to not kiss her would be an insult! :p

#84 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

Sorry... I was really responding to Frank's question about why girls don't swallow.

I'm definitely not squeamish about kissing a girl after head... I mean.. she just did me a favor... to not kiss her would be an insult! :p

ahh okay, both confused then. We could do an entire poll about this alone xD

#85 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:58 PM

ahh okay, both confused then. We could do an entire poll about this alone xD

Yeah... I was trying to make this topic rather PG or at least PG-13... but it's kind of drifted. :p

#86 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

Yeah... I was trying to make this topic rather PG or at least PG-13... but it's kind of drifted. :p

Meh, not your fault. So if anything happens, blame.... polkadots? But don't because it was entertaining ^_^

#87 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

I'm bi and I like giving to the wimmenz and receiving from anyone. :p

I've heard poprocks hurts the guy. However, I've never had the experience...

I've also heard that ice (a mouth full of ice cubes) and mint feel amazing, but again, have yet to experience that.

I know the tongue ring thing was up there a while ago, but as someone before me stated: if you don't have skill, it won't help.

Ice and Altoids work well for either gender; my girl loves it. ;)

And girls don't swallow because frankly, the majority of males taste awful. It's like warm nail polish remover mixed with sea salt. However drinking lots of something sweet before helps; pineapple is usually best. They only time I swallow now is when it's a clean female or when I've decided to use my handy lack of gag reflex.

#88 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:52 AM

Swallowing

Good gracious.
This is why you should always keep one of those roundish, metal tobaccy spittin' cups that you see in the cartoons handy.

#89 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

Good gracious.
This is why you should always keep one of those roundish, metal tobaccy spittin' cups that you see in the cartoons handy.

A spitoon ^^

*orgasm*
Ph'tang.

Sounds almost Lovecraftian.

#90 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:50 AM

And girls don't swallow because frankly, the majority of males taste awful. It's like warm nail polish remover mixed with sea salt.

This exactly.

The taste/temperature/consistency of semen has actually made me vomit in the past. Needless to say, I don't swallow.

#91 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:53 AM

Redacted.

haha too late. I didn't really see it in the pictures.

This exactly.

The taste/temperature/consistency of semen has actually made me vomit in the past. Needless to say, I don't swallow.

Is the taste more dependent on the diet or the guy? Sorta like their natural smell or whatever (which I guess is also partially dependent on lifestyle). Anyone know?

#92 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:54 AM

haha too late. I didn't really see it in the pictures.

Perhaps its the voice. Either way, completely ruined the authenticity of the show for me.

#93 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:36 AM

wow returned to this topic a week after i've posted or so and am quite surprised with teh results dindt think it would be so lopsided i guess thought it would of been a much more even spread.

oh well i guess deep down everyoen is slightly similar ahah

#94 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:54 AM

i have given blow jobs with ice (little crushed ice) i did not get a full write up of how my partner felt about it but there were no complaints

meh. it doesn't taste good. be really ya'll all have the instinct to thrust when you ejaculate - so my approach is the farther in mouth the penis is the less ejaculate i will be tasting. honestly the idea of just swilling jiz about in my mouth until i can get to the sink is more disturbing that simply swallowing.

Meh, not your fault. So if anything happens, blame.... polkadots? But don't because it was entertaining ^_^

i have totally been PG!
D:

#95 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:56 AM

i have given blow jobs with ice (little crushed ice) i did not get a full write up of how my partner felt about it but there were no complaints

meh. it doesn't taste good. be really ya'll all have the instinct to thrust when you ejaculate - so my approach is the farther in mouth the penis is the less ejaculate i will be tasting. honestly the idea of just swilling jiz about in my mouth until i can get to the sink is more disturbing that simply swallowing.

i have totally been PG!
D:

just in that post alone ahaha. Disney movies would be a LOT more entertaining if they were that form of pg-13 ;)

#96 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:57 AM

Is the taste more dependent on the diet or the guy? Sorta like their natural smell or whatever (which I guess is also partially dependent on lifestyle). Anyone know?

diet can drastically effect the taste of a man's semen
i don't know what you need to eat for it to not taste so bad - maybe i will do some research later
(start feeding my man specific foods :p)

just in that post alone ahaha. Disney movies would be a LOT more entertaining if they were that form of pg-13 ;)

i suppose "jiz" was a little over the top
"ejaculate" is fairly clinical though

#97 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:58 AM

diet can drastically effect the taste of a man's semen
i don't know what you need to eat for it to not taste so bad - maybe i will do some research later
(start feeding my man specific foods :p)

i suppose "jiz" was a little over the top
"ejaculate" is fairly clinical though

True. But you won't hear Miley Cyrus saying that anytime soon (on TV I mean. In real life... well she's 18 now)

I could post details about stuff but ... yeah fast food makes it taste bad I know that.

#98 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:57 AM

Am I in the minority when I say that I actually don't mind swallowing? I don't find the taste of semen to be that gross, honestly - and it seems weirder to just hold it in my mouth and spit it out rather than swallowing. I do brush my teeth afterwards though - my boyfriend refuses to kiss me until I do, haha.

#99 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

Am I in the minority when I say that I actually don't mind swallowing? I don't find the taste of semen to be that gross, honestly - and it seems weirder to just hold it in my mouth and spit it out rather than swallowing. I do brush my teeth afterwards though - my boyfriend refuses to kiss me until I do, haha.

Maybe I should have specified. I don't let my boyfriend cum in my mouth at all. I make him take over right when he's about to finish.

#100 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

I only swallow when deep throating. Any other time it's a no-go; I'll finish you off thanks lol.

And diet DOES drastically affect the taste of semen; it's either gonna be a meh kind of thing if you have a really good diet and take care of yourself or it's gonna be a vomiting type situation if you don't take care of yourself. I had this one guy who was a smoker... dear lord, never again. I suppose each guy kind of has their own semi-generic taste but for the most part, it tastes awful no matter what.

Like I said; pineapple juice. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users