Quantcast

Photo

Would you rather.../This or That (Neopets Version)

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#26 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:42 PM

Get scammed. I wouldn't feel bad because I technically did not earn that. Being a legit n00b is boring. Pride < Practicality (to an extent).

Would you rather:
Complete BOTH NQI and NQII within two weeks or legitimately restock for a month?

Hm, restock, cause NQ1 and NQ2 take time, but there's no time restriction on the restocking.

#27 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:37 PM

The NQ's.

Would you rather spend all your np inflating dung to 2 nps, or inflating Homemade Marmalade to 30 nps?

#28 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

The NQ's.

Would you rather spend all your np inflating dung to 2 nps, or inflating Homemade Marmalade to 30 nps?

I'm pretty sure inflating dung to 2 nps could never happen becuase of the gigantic input of ding into the economy.

#29 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:33 PM

I'm pretty sure inflating dung to 2 nps could never happen becuase of the gigantic input of ding into the economy.

It's just a hypothetical situation, most of these are very unlikely to begin with. I like it because it tests you which one
would you waste all your time, effort, and money with. It's a lose-lose situation that makes you think and makes the
thread quite interesting.

I would pick marmalade because it has some utility and in the end, I want to make my time worthwhile with the lesser
of two evils.

#30 Isca

Isca
  • 44 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:45 PM

Nerkmids :D
They're so much more fun to use.

You have two accounts. One account has 200mil on it. It will be frozen within a week. You have a main with no money but with all your work.
You can transfer the 200mil to your main, but there is a 50% chance of the main also being frozen.

Would you transfer?

hell no i wouldnt transfer! Id sell all the nps on codex :thumbsup:

#31 Reva

Reva
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

Get scammed. I wouldn't feel bad because I technically did not earn that. Being a legit n00b is boring. Pride < Practicality (to an extent).

Would you rather:
Complete BOTH NQI and NQII within two weeks or legitimately restock for a month?

Legitimately restock because I have already completed both of them xDD

Get your rare RW UC GUPed or get all your wealth stolen?

#32 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:20 AM

Legitimately restock because I have already completed both of them xDD

Get your rare RW UC GUPed or get all your wealth stolen?

Wealth stolen. You can always make it back :p

Would you want to own a Robot Draik/Robot Krawk?

#33 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:53 AM

Would you rather:

Complete both nq1 and nq2 within two weeks. Jesus christ, i dont have the discipline to restock legit for even 5 minutes.

Would you rather:
Accidently feed your SuAP to your grarrl or have it scammed?

#34 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:08 AM

Have it scammed, I want my SuAP!!!

Would you rather buy a draik egg and have the PD steal it, or a krawk petpet be stolen by the PD?

#35 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:42 AM

Would you rather buy a draik egg and have the PD steal it, or a krawk petpet be stolen by the PD?

The Draik egg stolen. To me, the krawk petpet is much rarer in terms of people actually selling it. I can easily
find a draik egg to buy on the tp or auctions, but it's hard to find a krawk,
-----------
Given: You are playing with only one account. You have sent a score WAY too high than the #1 score for any game and the time
is WAY too low using an SS. You know in your head that your account will DEFINITELY be frozen. Would you freeze your account
right then and there or wait for TNT to freeze it for you?

#36 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:21 AM

The Draik egg stolen. To me, the krawk petpet is much rarer in terms of people actually selling it. I can easily
find a draik egg to buy on the tp or auctions, but it's hard to find a krawk,
-----------
Given: You are playing with only one account. You have sent a score WAY too high than the #1 score for any game and the time
is WAY too low using an SS. You know in your head that your account will DEFINITELY be frozen. Would you freeze your account
right then and there or wait for TNT to freeze it for you?

Wait, because if I have them freeze me I can blame them, and not myself.

#37 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 10:03 AM

I'd rather have the krawk pepet cause its rarer.

Would you rather have a painted well named pet, or an ugly badly named amazing BD pet?

#38 sherm

sherm
  • 143 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

painted well named. i find that one to be pretty easy.

alright would you rather have adam and donna back, or have your favorite account that was frozen, unfrozen?

#39 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:16 PM

Would you rather have a painted well named pet, or an ugly badly named amazing BD pet?

BD amazing pet, I could always trade it for an epic painted pet.

#40 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 April 2011 - 06:55 PM

Ugly badly named BD pet because I can morph it into something beautiful and I can always trade it for something good

#41 Danielle88

Danielle88
  • 89 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

alright would you rather have adam and donna back, or have your favorite account that was frozen, unfrozen?

Adam and Donna back... my favorite account isn't frozen. :p

#42 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:49 AM

Favorite account, it had 39 mil, 3 UC Royals and a SuAP. Was legit........not so much now(and frozen).

Would you rather have to eat a rotten omelette yourself, or poisonous jelly yourself?

#43 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:52 AM

Favorite account, it had 39 mil, 3 UC Royals and a SuAP. Was legit........not so much now(and frozen).

Would you rather have to eat a rotten omelette yourself, or poisonous jelly yourself?

Rotten Omelette O.o rotten > dead.

Would you rather be 100% legit or get iced every month, losing everything each time?

#44 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:59 AM

100% legit, I'd gather stuffs over time and end up with some stuff after a while.

Would you rather work for TNT and be found as a memeber of Codex and then beaten to a pulp, or not work for TNT and never discover the riches of Neo at all.

#45 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:31 PM

Q: alright would you rather have adam and donna back, or have your favorite account that was frozen, unfrozen?
A:Have adam and donna back. I miss frequently released avatars and actual "communities" in the game.

Q: Would you rather have to eat a rotten omelette yourself, or poisonous jelly yourself?
A: Poisonous Jelly. At least it taste good.

Q:Would you rather be 100% legit or get iced every month, losing everything each time?
A: Masochistically, I'd choose get iced every month. I enjoy the path traveled than the destination.

Q: Would you rather work for TNT and be found as a memeber of Codex and then beaten to a pulp, or not work for TNT and never discover the riches of Neo at all.
A: Not discover the riches of Neo. It'd be stressful in my opinion if I were to be exposed to such information. I'm happy just blisfully ABing and AoBing towards
a goal than to know the true riches and be stressed out about it

Q; Would you rather be blasted by the Snowager in real life or be attacked by a SuAP in real life?

#46 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

SuAP, much less painful than ice.

Would you rather be a Neopet, a petpet or a petpetpet(p3)?

Edited by SatansCamaro, 25 April 2011 - 01:30 PM.

#47 RKO

RKO
  • 590 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

SuAP, much less painful than ice.

Would you rather be a Neopet, a petpet or a petpetpet(p3)?

neopet, be a bad ass mutant Lupe.
-------------------
Have all your pets turned into Green Grundos or only be able to restock/AB in shop 109, petpetpet habitat?

#48 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

neopet, be a bad ass mutant Lupe.
-------------------
Have all your pets turned into Green Grundos or only be able to restock/AB in shop 109, petpetpet habitat?

Have all my pets turn into Green Grundos. With the ability to AB everywhere else, I can get money/morphing potions to change my neopets
to something wicked.
---------------
Would you rather play GoGoGo! legitimately to gold trophy or Snow Wars legitimately to gold trophy? I find them to be on similar level or annoying games

#49 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:21 PM

Snow Wars, I'm better at it.

Would you rather have 5 random trophies or 5 reandom avatars? (No guarantees on junk/good)

#50 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

Snow Wars, I'm better at it.

Would you rather have 5 random trophies or 5 reandom avatars? (No guarantees on junk/good)

would much rather have 5 trophies, it would display on my profile =]

would you rather have all your accounts frozen or never been on codex?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users