Quantcast

Photo

Would you rather.../This or That (Neopets Version)

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#51 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 02:38 AM

All my accounts frozen, could always start over with codex, but legit=terrible.

Would you rather be Noit or Argue?

#52 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:08 AM

I don't know Noit very well, so I would have to say Argue because from my experience with him as the middleman and his posts overall, Argue seems to be really chill.
-----
Would you rather get all stamp avatar albums completed then get frozen the next day, or got SuAP and other 100m+ equipment as a part of your BD set then got frozen the next day?

#53 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

Stamp Album, It's worth more in my opinion, so I can go tell some people and make them cry for me. :devil:

Would you rather be an elephante (basic color), or a Grarrl (basic color)?????

#54 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:26 AM

painted well named. i find that one to be pretty easy. alright would you rather have adam and donna back, or have your favorite account that was frozen, unfrozen?

I don't mean to hi-jack the thread but damn! I never knew adam and donna left, even though I checked neopets a few times a month when I quit. I just read the interview and I'm quite sad! The only other staff I know is Wendy, who was amazingly helpful. (There was a staff named Wendy, right? O_o Or maybe I mixed that up with Donna....But I could have sworn it was something along the line of Wendy....She was kind enough to reply me when my account was hacked, though it was never retrieved...)

If given a choice between having Adam and Donna back, or having my favourite account that was frozen, unfrozen. I'd definitely choose Adam and Donna. I think I could live with starting again,since I've done it a few times. No wonder there was a massive change in Neopets!

I'm sorry I don't have any this/that. I'm really bad at these sort of things.

Edited by rhexis07, 28 April 2011 - 03:31 AM.

#55 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:29 AM

Stamp Album, It's worth more in my opinion, so I can go tell some people and make them cry for me. :devil:

Would you rather be an elephante (basic color), or a Grarrl (basic color)?????

Skipping the post above this as no this or that.

I'd rather be a Grarrl, least then I could get myself a BGC and a nice avatar :)

Would you rather be a famous neopian who had to stop cheating out of fear of getting caught, or a nobody who could cheat?

#56 Standard

Standard
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:18 AM

To the above:

I would rather be a nobody who could cheat - profit :)

Would you prefer it if they brought out an NC mall in which you could buy items / np. . . . or leave it at it is?

#57 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:43 AM

Buy with np as well(but w/ crazy high prices that would inflate the NP=NC exchange rate.) :devil:

Would you rather have a BGC and never have a grarrl, or have a grarrl and never a BGC?

#58 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:51 PM

wtf kind of question is that. Have a BGC and never had a grarrl. You can sell the BGC!

Would you rather have a single DUCK or have 20 other pets?

Edited by Kuro, 28 April 2011 - 01:51 PM.

#59 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:17 PM

wtf kind of question is that. Have a BGC and never had a grarrl. You can sell the BGC!

Would you rather have a single DUCK or have 20 other pets?

A duck I guess.
Can the duck stay a baby yellow duck forever?

Would you rather have HIV forever but never develop AIDS but you could still give it to people, or have crabs AND genital herpes you could never get rid of.

#60 usfrules

usfrules
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:27 PM

Hmm I'd rather have HIV because there's always gonna be that little chance that a vaccine will be made.
AND LETS KEEP IT NEOPETS RELATED
Would you rather get frozen for autobuying and then unfrozen, but your account gets monitored so that you can't cheat again...OR
frozen and you never get it unfrozen but you start all over your account isn't monitored :D

#61 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

Hmm I'd rather have HIV because there's always gonna be that little chance that a vaccine will be made.
AND LETS KEEP IT NEOPETS RELATED
Would you rather get frozen for autobuying and then unfrozen, but your account gets monitored so that you can't cheat again...OR
frozen and you never get it unfrozen but you start all over your account isn't monitored :D

Frozen then unfrozen. I can just make an account on a different comp using my neighbor's wifi to actually do the actual autobuying while I play legit on my comp and wifi.
-----------
Would you rather live in terror mountain without a jacket (or thick clothing of any kind) or wear a heavy jacket all the time in Mystery Island?

#62 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:59 PM

Frozen then unfrozen. I can just make an account on a different comp using my neighbor's wifi to actually do the actual autobuying while I play legit on my comp and wifi.
-----------
Would you rather live in terror mountain without a jacket (or thick clothing of any kind) or wear a heavy jacket all the time in Mystery Island?

Rather wear a heavy jacket in Mystery Island all the time.

Would you rather have a 5incher with a fuck lot of stamina in bed or an 11 while only able to last 3 minutes?

#63 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:23 PM

Rather wear a heavy jacket in Mystery Island all the time.

Would you rather have a 5incher with a fuck lot of stamina in bed or an 11 while only able to last 3 minutes?

It didn't take long to forget that we were keeping it neopets related here, no?

I'd rather wear a heavy jacket on Mystery Island, I think. Even though I generally prefer cold weather, it's because I have a jacket.

#64 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:47 AM

*Points to Danielfromburn's post*

Off Topic FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'd rather be the necked one in Terror Mountain and freeze to death rather than sweat to death.

Would you rather have a BN MSPP that nobody wants to buy, or a UC plushie Buzz that is BN and nobody wants to buy?

Edited by SatansCamaro, 03 May 2011 - 02:47 AM.

#65 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:06 AM

UC Plushie Buzz - I think they're cute.

Would you rather have 4 draiks/Krawks or 4 UC Pets - you can't sell/trade.

#66 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:11 AM

i dont get this topic... derp

#67 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:31 AM

i dont get this topic... derp

i think it's pretty self-explanatory. You just answer the hypothetical questions which which choice you would take. You may also feel free to add a new hypothetical choice between two (or more, I suppose) undesirable outcomes.

I'd take the UC pets unless I'm allowed a mix of draiks and krawks (rather than 4 of one or the other), in which case I might do that instead.

Would you rather get a Bilge Dice streak of 9 and miss or have the pant devil steal your SuAP before you can equip it?

Edited by giraffe, 03 May 2011 - 10:31 AM.

#68 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

Bilge Dice, I want my SuAP!!!!

Would you rather have Neogitis or Floppy Togue (You yourself)?

#69 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:17 PM

Hm, floppy tongue.

Would you rather be hacked or frozen?

#70 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

Frozen, there's always a chance that I could get unfrozen.

Would you rather be an abused neopet, or work for TNT and never have an account?

#71 Rooshy

Rooshy
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

Be an abused neopet.
At least I'd have a chance of being an eyrie or something and I could fly away.

#72 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:27 PM

Would you rather be an abused neopet, or work for TNT and never have an account?
^
Depends how much I would get paid working for TNT :D

#73 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:46 AM

^good point. but still, next time, make a new would you rather, K?

Would you rather have a really cool account with lots of nps but you can't remember the PIN and can't retrieve it, or an account with really cool avvies that you can't use?

#74 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 02:53 AM

Oh fine, I'll make a new would you rather next time D:
The cool acc. Because its cool, even though you can't use the np. The other acc just has cool avs, thee no mention of av count :3
Okay, would you rather;
To be stripped of the option of playing neopets. (You can watch your friends. BUT NO, you can't use their acc's or buy any acc's)
Or be the ONLY person playing neopets :)

#75 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 05:07 AM

Oh fine, I'll make a new would you rather next time D:
The cool acc. Because its cool, even though you can't use the np. The other acc just has cool avs, thee no mention of av count :3
Okay, would you rather;
To be stripped of the option of playing neopets. (You can watch your friends. BUT NO, you can't use their acc's or buy any acc's)
Or be the ONLY person playing neopets :)

lols funny options, but definately have to be not play neopets at all. seems kinda pointless to play a online game thats meant for a lot of people alone

would you rather.... be able to create the programs for neopets but never be able to use them or just be someone who uses them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users