Need Your Help :)

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

Click the eggs below to help level up my dragon (And others) please :x
I just started this game too so if any of you guys play, maybe you can help me get around lol.

If you have a dragon or another pet on another game thing, if you click above and help level up mine, I'll help level up yours :)

Note: If you visit this thread and don't want the hassle, please just click it real quick (You dont need to look at the page if you don't want to. The dragon grows by page views.)
Also, for those of you who don't mind, there is a visit limitation for each 24hrs so if you have time, feel free to visit my dragon every day :) lol

UPDATE
So quite a few members are bookmarking to click this along with their dailies. If you'd like to do that as well, its GREATLY appreciated. I will update this post whenever I get a new dragon and such if you guys would like to keep helping out :)

Also! As mentioned above, I'll click if you have a pet that grows by page views as well. Another thing I'll do, is post your pet along with mine up here.

Yukixx's Dragon
Posted Image

Sharky's Dragon Egg
Posted Image
Level 2
13 Visits

Xwee's Dragon Egg
Posted Image

Sorry for the link/pic fails... My internet seriously sucks and I don't have the patience for it right now. I promise when I get better internet, I'll keep better track of this thread!

UPDATE 2

CONGRATULATIONS! Your Eastern Dragon Egg just hatched.
Hatchday: 13 May 2011

Thank you to all Xael's Aunties and Uncles who helped him hatch! Now we just gotta help him grow!
They truly do grow up so fast :crybaby:

Edited by Yukixx, 08 June 2011 - 03:12 PM.

#2 huevoquilmes

huevoquilmes
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

have no idea what that is.. but i clicked it for you :D

#3 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:08 PM

lol
Its a game... I saw it on some other forums and went to the site and signed up so I'm giving it a try. You can customize your dragon and make items for it and such.

When you click you help it grow lol so thank you for clicking despite having no knowledge of what you're clicking on xD haha

So far:

9 Visits and 42% to Level 1. At Level 5 he hatches!

#4 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:19 PM

Just clicked it :) Looks interesting, I might try it out next wekk when I have time. Is there some kinda referral program cause Id like to give you credit.

#5 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

Thank you :D

It does look cool. There's a contest going on right now for a "Create Your Own Dragon" with the Theme: A somewhat dragon-like creature that lives in the sea; up the coast or down deep in the trenches. It's got to be something that lives in the sea (it may come up to land to rest, if you'd like)

So their contests seem pretty neat so far too and as it seems, the members get to vote on new contests too.
I'm actually not sure if there is a referral program or not but thank you! If I see one or something I'll let you know. I didn't see anything while signing up or in the FAQ either.

Edited by Yukixx, 10 May 2011 - 03:23 PM.

#6 Surrico

Surrico
  • 51 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:38 PM

Hope the dragon turns out cool looking since all I see is an egg. But clicked for ya. Hope to see it hatch soon.

#7 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:05 PM

Thank you :D
Its an Eastern Dragon. Chinese looking dragon type thing. I thought it looked cool =3
Check back to see how he turns out!

#8 Blissey

Blissey
  • 581 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

Clicked. your welcome.

#9 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

clicked :)

#10 Tarabyte

Tarabyte
  • 230 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

Clicked. The Eastern Dragons are neat looking. I like the silver ones.

#11 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

How do you know what your dragon will look like after it's hatched and such?

#12 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:54 PM

Thanks for all the clicks!

Well, I cheated and looked on google images to find out the "baby" and "adult" stages of the dragons lol. There are 6 stages for each dragon

#13 FrankP

FrankP
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:14 PM

Clicked twice. --different ips

How many clicks do you need to hatch?

Edited by FrankP, 10 May 2011 - 05:15 PM.

#14 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:19 PM

Clicked twice. --different ips

How many clicks do you need to hatch?

Awesome thanks!
To hatch, I need to get him to level 5. When you click you can see his level progress in a percentage bar thing.
BUT, you can only have so many page views a day effect the level. I'm not sure what the limit is, nor do I know how many views I need to get to level 5 =/

#15 FrankP

FrankP
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

Awesome thanks!
To hatch, I need to get him to level 5. When you click you can see his level progress in a percentage bar thing.
BUT, you can only have so many page views a day effect the level. I'm not sure what the limit is, nor do I know how many views I need to get to level 5 =/

Well if at 23 your still level one, it must take a while. Do you know if page views is also how hatched dragons level?

I can see their forums now: Topic: Click my Dragon plz!

Anyway, good luck! I bookmarked him so I can visit him tomorrow too

#16 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 05:32 PM

Yes, page viewing is also how you level them up :)

Edit: Er... Hatched dragons that is :p

Edited by Yukixx, 10 May 2011 - 05:32 PM.

#17 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 05:28 AM

Just clicked it for you :)

#18 dratini

dratini
  • 27 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:29 AM

Done! I remember seeing something similar on another forum I used to frequent. Was nowhere near advanced as this looks, though.

#19 Sammiantha

Sammiantha
  • 498 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:01 AM

Done - still at an egg though.

#20 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:04 AM

Whoa! A jump to level 3 :D I kinda feel attached to the little guy in that egg now. I feel like I'm beating that egg with a baseball bat to crack the shell and help it get out.

#21 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:08 AM

*joins the bandwagon*

click

#22 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 11:30 AM

Clicked ^_^ Awww the baby dragon has so many uncles and aunties now :D

#23 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:02 PM

lol thank you ^ ^

Feel free to help him grow every day if you guys get attached lol

#24 CuriousOyster

CuriousOyster
  • 371 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

I'ma click him everyday, if I remember to.
I really want to see him hatch!
Although, I could probably go to google and find one, but what's the fun in that?
I might even stick around to see him go through puberty.
They grow up so fast Posted Image

#25 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:59 PM

Lmao thank you :D

I've only seen his adult form and that was just to get an idea of which egg I wanted. They go through six forms though (110 levels total): Egg, Baby, Child, Teen, Adult, & Ancient

Each form does a different thing and looks different. As far as I know they're gifs too lol, so who knows what they'll do each form :) I can't wait to see him grow! Eventually I can get more as I raise him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users