Photo

Score Overwritten?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

If I send a new score over my review score does the review score still get looked at? I kinda just thought about it since I sent in another score but it wasn't reviewed.

#2 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:46 PM

What, was the score similar, higher? or was the time taken longer than before?

#3 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:46 PM

You can not overwrite a score.
If one is reviewed and another one is reviewed, then they will both be reviewed.
One will not cancel out the other for any game.

DANIEL KEEPS SNIPING Q____Q

Edited by Junsu, 18 May 2011 - 11:47 PM.

#4 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

Yes, I'm pretty sure that TNT looks at all scores that are sent in for review.... but only TNT knows O_o!! But i'm 99% sure that they look at every review score you send in, even if it's for the same game.

(But I also heard SL64 was on the TNT team... rumor or truth?!?!?!?!)

#5 cyt

cyt
  • 72 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:54 PM

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

#6 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:55 PM

(But I also heard SL64 was on the TNT team... rumor or truth?!?!?!?!)

Its a joke ~

#7 Skywalker

Skywalker
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:03 AM

Both of them will be reviewed ;)

#8 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:07 AM

It won't override the one being reviewed, it just gives them another reason to review you =p
I'd keep low if I were you instead of trying to give them more reason to ice

#9 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:23 AM

I think the main idea here would be to understand how it probably works (at least in my mind).

Imagine you send off an e-mail, which you immediately regret. Sending another e-mail won't overwrite the one you just sent. Instead, there will be two sitting in the inbox.

Similarly, I believe when a score gets reviewed, a notification is fired off at once to some TNT inbox somewhere. Sending another one (which is also reviewed) will only result in two notifications sitting there, waiting to be read and dealt with. This would probably draw more attention to your account than necessary. They'd be wondering why this person sent in two scores, when the first one is high enough.

#10 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:39 AM

<br>You can not overwrite a score.<br>If one is reviewed and another one is reviewed, then they will both be reviewed.<br>One will not cancel out the other for any game.<br><br><br>DANIEL KEEPS SNIPING Q____Q<br>

<br><br>I think it's about time you learn that I'm asian too. Also, although it seems very much logical that scores do not cancel other scores, how can you know that for sure?<br>

Edited by danielfromburn, 20 May 2011 - 06:40 AM.

#11 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:43 AM

Also, although it seems very much logical that scores do not cancel other scores, how can you know that for sure?

Because you get 2 nm saying your score was accepted if you sent in 2 review scores for that game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users