Photo

Anyone else gaga for Gaga?

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#26 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:33 AM

Okay, that's fine but... she's not a model, she's a performance artist. They don't need to look pretty :p People have different tastes in women and you need to accept that. Sometimes people really like the androgynous look.

When it comes to mainstream music I would say appearance is almost everything. She does indeed need to look pretty, she's only famous because every freak of nature like punkrockbigass likes her lol

By androgynous I take it you mean like that dude you saw at a party strung out on coke while choking on a funnel?

#27 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:24 PM

When it comes to mainstream music I would say appearance is almost everything. She does indeed need to look pretty, she's only famous because every freak of nature like punkrockbigass likes her lol

By androgynous I take it you mean like that dude you saw at a party strung out on coke while choking on a funnel?

She doesn't need to look pretty for what she does with the excessive amount of makeup and wardrobe. That's what I meant by performance artist. They'll find a way to make her pretty and it doesn't matter if she still looks human afterwards :p And thankfully I completely missed that dude.

#28 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

She doesn't need to look pretty for what she does with the excessive amount of makeup and wardrobe. That's what I meant by performance artist. They'll find a way to make her pretty and it doesn't matter if she still looks human afterwards :p And thankfully I completely missed that dude.

Fair enough sometimes if you compare 'real' photos to ones with tons of make up they really do look like two different people.

#29 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

Fair enough sometimes if you compare 'real' photos to ones with tons of make up they really do look like two different people.

Completely different. You can say the same after seeing Pamela Anderson without makeup and photoshop *shudders*

#30 esskae

esskae
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

KAY im gonna disagree with everyone, I think she's hawt. Like smokin'. I love the outfits, love the music, love her attitude. Just because she doesn't fall into a skinnyblondebikinibitch stereotype doesnt make her ugly or whatever you're all saying.

#31 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:13 PM

Completely different. You can say the same after seeing Pamela Anderson without makeup and photoshop *shudders*

wat? I never said she was hot lol

KAY im gonna disagree with everyone, I think she's hawt. Like smokin'. I love the outfits, love the music, love her attitude. Just because she doesn't fall into a skinnyblondebikinibitch stereotype doesnt make her ugly or whatever you're all saying.

It's not the stereotype so much as it is her looking like a guy. Not my thang a ding

#32 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:33 PM

I never said you did. I was agreeing with you saying that she looks totally different without the getup xD Sorry if it seemed like arguing.

#33 esskae

esskae
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

It's not the stereotype so much as it is her looking like a guy. Not my thang a ding

Eh she's had enough surgeries anyhow.

A lotta people mention that they think she looks masculine but i don't see it p: I guess androgynous i can see to some extent, which i think someone else in the topic mentioned before. but we all have opinions!

#34 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:52 PM

Face it, her voice sounds like a almost dead cat shoved into feces.

No, that's Katy Perry.

She's just so freaking ugly. omg. I can;t even describe her looks. She looks like a freaking mouse. She has a huge ass mole.

Not everyone can be born beautiful. She is a crosseyed, bunny toothed, big nosed, Italian girl from New York who has worked fucking hard to get where she is. She has toured non-stop for 3 years, and no televised performance is like the one before. She is doing whatever the fuck she wants and is having a blast. She never lip syncs and always goes out of her way to please her fans. There is no one like her in these aspects. No one.

#35 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

Her stongs is very ban not go
od sso sh
e couldnt lik tot al y dieath fr om tits

#36 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

I'm not a fan of her music but I think she deserves a lot of credit. She has brought about a different style and is really revolutionizing the industry. Her political views however are completely awesome and I wish more people were as open to love for another as she is. As it seems many people in this thread may not agree with me I think Gaga is our generations Madonna.

Also wtf

Spoiler

#37 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

PRBM! Dump the rest of that gaga-gif folder!!!!

#38 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:06 PM

od sso sh

Oh. Derp derp.
Posted Image

I don't know what that malware thing is about, but I've removed the image in question.

I agree about her political views. She gets a lot of negativity for being so vocal about gay rights, but oh well. She raised millions of dollars for Haiti and Japan through sales of wristbands and t-shirts through her website and has donated the ticket sales from her concerts as well.

But she's so fucking ugly LOLOLOLOL HOW COULD ANYONE LIKE HER?

Posted Image

PRBM! Dump the rest of that gaga-gif folder!!!!

Posted Image

#39 Melchoire

Melchoire
  • 5284 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:08 PM

od sso sh

dude wat

#40 esskae

esskae
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 12:05 PM

oh cman

how can you not love the gags

:c

oh and this hasnt been mentioned yet so im gonna throw this out there

"OMG GAGA IZ ILLUMINATI"

#41 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

od sso sh

Did you not know this would happen if you posted drunk?

#42 leurz

leurz
  • 146 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:31 PM

Not everyone can be born beautiful. She is a crosseyed, bunny toothed, big nosed, Italian girl from New York who has worked fucking hard to get where she is. She has toured non-stop for 3 years, and no televised performance is like the one before. She is doing whatever the fuck she wants and is having a blast. She never lip syncs and always goes out of her way to please her fans. There is no one like her in these aspects. No one.

once again for emphasis: "She never lip syncs"
Others in her genre, such as Kesha and the Perry girl are pretty much made out of auto-tune and sound like drunken hyenas when performing live.
Their performances are no better, with the agility and grace of bush babies laden with lead weights around their necks.
Lady Gaga is one talented lady.

That said, I cannot forgive her for her album cover. FF13 already did chick-motorcycle hybrids.
Also, Lady Gaga is a satan worshipper and a member of the illuminati, which has also already been done.

#43 Louphoria

Louphoria
  • 50 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:46 PM

I have all her albums including the special editions, posters, everything. She is awesome. I am a massive gaga fan.

#44 sahsah

sahsah
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:52 PM

I love Gaga.. but the new album is not like I expected..

But some tracks are really good like Scheibe and Judas.

#45 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

I don't like her. She copies music from others and I simply don't like her. I dont like her singing. She's ugly. I don't seem what's so good about her. She doesn't have AAA-mazing tits. She doesn't have a sexy/perfect body. Heck, who would want to have sex with a freak? She's fake and she sucks. Face it, her voice sounds like a almost dead cat shoved into feces. She's just so freaking ugly. omg. I can;t even describe her looks. She looks like a freaking mouse. She has a huge ass mole. She is not hot, she doesnt sound good. I don't get what the eff is all this hype about her. Her songs have no fucking meaning. Just commerical songs that have a unnatural catchy tune. Analyze the lyrics, its all stupid. Shes crap. Shes just another whore from a slut house that knows how to sing a little.
like cmon. pokerface? i dont give a dam about a poker face. that seriously has no meaning. bloody mary? really now? REALLY?

flameshield: ON
Posted Image

You're unbelievably stupid.

#46 Donaldmax

Donaldmax
  • 473 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

You're unbelievably stupid.

Imma end this right now:
Posted Image

and you know what? Most of her pics have over 5000000000000000000000000 pounds of makeup. She needs to cover her ugly ass face and her nose is freaking huge.
To the people that say Lady gaga is hot, might wanna look at these pics and go wash their faces. after you wash your face and you still thinks she pretty, please go kill yourself. You guys are so gullible. She is doing this "crazy" attitude and style for the media. It's the way of the producers/ her managers idea of covering up her ugly ass. You people REALLY need to go see a doctor and get a reality check.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#47 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

You just proved my point.

Also, this shows just how much the media's fucked our generation over on how we're so focused on looks and
materialistic things. You're one of their brainwashed zombies. A product of the media.

And it's funny because the fact that she's marketable, the media right now could care less on how she
originally looks. She's beautiful and pretty in her own rights. She's a musician, and like someone stated earlier; not a model.
Yeah, her lyrics are total trash, but they're really catchy, lol. I respect her as a musician.

And I've seen you post judging people on their looks whether they're "hot" or not.
The fuck gives you the right ? You obviously aren't confident enough to even post a picture of yourself yet you
go on right ahead and judge. if you're so goddamn beautiful/handsome why haven't I seen your face on a magazine or tv?
And if you're even half decent looking, it doesn't matter your personality's ugly as fuck. You judgmental retard, lols.

Edited by Derriere, 08 June 2011 - 02:32 AM.

#48 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:37 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I really dislike her and her songs were ok, maybe even good, at the start of her career, but shes gone downhill. I remember that song that has the exact same rhythm/beat as a Madonna song..

#49 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:37 AM

Also, Lady Gaga is a satan worshipper and a member of the illuminati, which has also already been done.

If by 'satan worshipper' you mean 'Catholic', then yes. I agree. She is.

Anyway, sure she's ugly. Sometimes she even makes herself look uglier than usual, and those are my favorite looks.
Look at those macaroons!
Posted Image
I enjoy the notion that you can be ugly, but still feel fabulous and be a star.
Art doesn't require beauty, reason, meaning, or sense.

#50 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

oh how i love that last picture! ♥

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users