• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#26 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:46 PM

I like these songs. Mainly because they're hot.

#27 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

Who plays the game with the cases on their laps like that? o_0

I prefer this version of "jeans"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqOWi2mo3Jo&feature=related

oh.. my.. god...

i peed laughing so hard

Edited by Katrinas, 06 June 2011 - 04:21 PM.

#28 buttcheeks

buttcheeks
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:04 PM

i'm gonna start my own music label and find kids like these.....

#29 Nunc

Nunc
  • 443 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:25 PM

what's so wrong about 12 year olds acting like people? I mean really. what is this, 1805? Do you expect everyone under the age of 18 to act like retarded babies?

and what;s wrong with autotune? It makes music better. See: eminem, deadmau5

#30 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Yes, I agree the amount of autotune in popular music within the last 5 years is a disturbing trend.

I'm more worried about the impending zombie apocalypse, though. I've been looking, but nobody will sell me a shaolin staff. I needs it for decapitating :(

#31 Capet

Capet
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 07:42 PM

I wonder what would happen if you played all three songs at the same time... and the Brock's Dub version of "My Jeans" was freaking awesome.

Yes, I agree the amount of autotune in popular music within the last 5 years is a disturbing trend.

I'm more worried about the impending zombie apocalypse, though. I've been looking, but nobody will sell me a shaolin staff. I needs it for decapitating :(

Lol, agreed. :p

Edited by Capet, 06 June 2011 - 07:54 PM.

#32 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

Anyone who says Friday is the worst song clearly hasn't heard this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5SNOAcD3ak

HAHAHAHAH dam that's bad.
He could use some auto tuning.

what's so wrong about 12 year olds acting like people? I mean really. what is this, 1805? Do you expect everyone under the age of 18 to act like retarded babies?

and what;s wrong with autotune? It makes music better. See: eminem, deadmau5

I love autotune i want someone to autotune all of us in tinychat!
But autotune in mainstream music I guess that means they can't sing.

#33 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:59 PM

Hear hear, iargue. Just cause these children have access to technology and think they can sing (when they obviously cant. If you need an auto tuner, you cant sing) and make videos based on their insignificant little issues doesn't mean they are worth the attention. I liken them to crying children who scream at you for attention. Either ignore them or slap them as hard as you can in the face. Seriously, i so regretted watching the 2 videos above and giving those... things, even 1 more view. :S

#34 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:05 PM

Oh, here's another :

http://www.worldstar...Z22raW2D4J0wynA
Edit: Won't turn into a video. So there's the link ? : /

Edited by Derriere, 06 June 2011 - 09:07 PM.

#35 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:23 AM

Uhm, how about the fact that they're trying to act like adults, way more than what's been in the past? Both act like they can drive in each one, and Friday has a creepy dude in it who is quite possibly a child molester. To me that's just wrong. I can understand if they're like, 15 or closer to the driving age limit/in high school but they're not.

Nobody I'm aware of acted like this at the age, and even though that may be dating myself, I'm only 22. It's very bizarre and disturbing to me that this is how kids act/think they should act because of people like these.

And as always; intertubez. SRS BZNZ guys!

I do Shaolin Kung Fu; I can sell you one for 30 S&H. I can also get my hands on all the other 18 original weapons if you'd like; I know I'm personally going with a chinese straight sword for the zombie apocalypse. :thumbsup:

Edited by Khuce, 07 June 2011 - 11:25 AM.

#36 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:44 AM

I do Shaolin Kung Fu; I can sell you one for 30 S&H. I can also get my hands on all the other 18 original weapons if you'd like; I know I'm personally going with a chinese straight sword for the zombie apocalypse. :thumbsup:

Actually what I need is a Monk's Spade. Have any of those handy?

#37 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2011 - 12:41 PM

Uhm, how about the fact that they're trying to act like adults, way more than what's been in the past? Both act like they can drive in each one, and Friday has a creepy dude in it who is quite possibly a child molester. To me that's just wrong. I can understand if they're like, 15 or closer to the driving age limit/in high school but they're not.

Nobody I'm aware of acted like this at the age, and even though that may be dating myself, I'm only 22. It's very bizarre and disturbing to me that this is how kids act/think they should act because of people like these.

You're an idiot. Learn basic sociology before making absurd comments.

#38 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:56 AM

Actually what I need is a Monk's Spade. Have any of those handy?

Yup. I don't personally like them; they're to bulky, but I could get my hands on one for you.

You're an idiot. Learn basic sociology before making absurd comments.

And you're an idiot for saying these girls are hot but you didn't hear me calling you out on it. :)

#39 Ayami

Ayami
  • 280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:35 AM

I have never contemplated suicide till I saw and hear the songs in this thread.

#40 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:17 AM

such good music, such talent.

#41 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:34 AM

What's most depressing is these people (I don't know about the others, but definitely Rebecca Black) are making tons of moolah over their terrible songs.

#42 cornymikey

cornymikey
  • 160 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 09:19 AM

Don't even mention Glee. It has already jumped the shark, the show sucks now. I remember when it was good during the first season.

#43 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 11:59 AM

And you're an idiot for saying these girls are hot but you didn't hear me calling you out on it. :)

Correct term is peado. Get it right.

Idiot.

#44 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:01 PM

There are some white knights up in this thread.

#45 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

Idiot.

peado

peado

:cool:

#46 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

Idiot.

...Actually it's Paedo. Yeeaahhhh. :whistling:

#47 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 June 2011 - 04:01 PM

...Actually it's Paedo. Yeeaahhhh. :whistling:

Your point?

#48 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:34 PM

Your point?

Posted Image

#49 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

The world today is totally screwed. I hope a big change happens soon, seriously. Everything is just going wrong.

#50 asf

asf
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 07:56 AM

I saw a video that would bring both of those to shame. Unfortunately I can't find the link.

It's a "music video" of a middle-aged overweight woman singing and dancing in green spandex tights and acting like a cougar. I think she also was a furry or something like that.
The title was something like "My Thighs"...

Maybe the lady removed it because she's been flamed too much. Would have been fun.

Edited by asf, 10 June 2011 - 07:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users