Quantcast

Photo

Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty For Murder

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

Poll: Casey Anthony Found Not Guilty For Murder (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Casey Anthony was guilty?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:24 AM

I'm in shock. :o I honestly cannot believe they didn't find her guilty. What a cruel world to let someone get away with brutal murder.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. If so, mods can remove. I'm just curious what others think about this if you were following the trial.

EDIT: Here is an article that explains in a nutshell what is going on. Hope I'm allowed to post outside links.

http://www.reuters.c...E7620Y720110705

Edited by Stunnerrunner, 05 July 2011 - 10:46 AM.

#2 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

I'm in shock. :o I honestly cannot believe they didn't find her guilty. What a cruel world to let someone get away with brutal murder.

I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. If so, mods can remove. I'm just curious what others think about this if you were following the trial.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! *runs to news* I can't believe this.. WHAT?!?

#3 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:28 AM

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! *runs to news* I can't believe this.. WHAT?!?

I know. What a screwed up jury... :x3:

#4 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

inb4trolls

#5 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

So.. Uh.. They all seem happy and all.. But then.. Who killed Caylee??

#6 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

I'm honestly very surprised she wasn't at least charged with manslaughter... :/

DIS SEEMS FEESHY TO ME

#7 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:31 AM

So.. Uh.. They all seem happy and all.. But then.. Who killed Caylee??

I still believe it was her. But she sets a new standard for murders... If you keep your mouth shut, they can't pin anything on you. Pisses me off. :angry:

#8 neoneo0505

neoneo0505
  • 111 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

Honestly, I wasn't expecting her to be found guilty of the murder, (I think she did it, but there really wasn't any concrete evidence) but she got away with the child abuse charge! How did that happen?!

Edited by Leah, 05 July 2011 - 10:36 AM.

#9 policepro

policepro
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

This is crazy...
It does seem weird since it seemed clear that she was going to be guilty(quick verdict).

#10 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:38 AM

This is crazy...
It does seem weird since it seemed clear that she was going to be guilty(quick verdict).

That's what my parents said. A quick verdict is never a good thing. I guess for her it was. <_<

#11 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:42 AM

What's this about? You might want to provide some background information for those of us that have no clue.

#12 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

I blame the crack 'science' used as evidence in this case. That crazy bitch did it..

#13 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

Anyone remember JonBenét Ramsey? Everyone in the world KNEW it was the dad or brother. Get over it so that the real killer can be found.

#14 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:48 AM

Well, at least they found her guilty of lying to cops, because she definitely did that. It'll be really damn funny if she gets off this whole thing with just that, but then gets slapped with a humongous settlement for defamation of character from that nanny who was not actually a nanny.

Edited by cuddlydemon, 05 July 2011 - 10:49 AM.

#15 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:50 AM

This reminds me of the O. J. Simpson case... Lots of similarities between the two trials.

#16 policepro

policepro
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:54 AM

So her own parents thought she was guilty, but the jury didn't?

Edited by policepro, 05 July 2011 - 10:56 AM.

#17 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

So her own parents thought she was guilty, but the jury wasn't?

Parents can never be trusted in a case where their child is either the victim or the suspect. Period.

#18 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:56 AM

American justice system is really screwed up. :/

#19 policepro

policepro
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

Parents can never be trusted in a case where their child is either the victim or the suspect. Period.

Yeah, but don't the parents almost always say "my kid would never do that"? When they heard the verdict they left right away. I find that weird
I want to hear what the jury will say.

#20 Stunnerrunner

Stunnerrunner
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:01 AM

100% Agreed. I feel they shouldn't have been allowed to be called to the stand. All that crap Cindy came up with made me feel like puking, but you gotta love her clever comebacks.

"I'm a nurse but I still needed to Google whether chlorofo... oops I mean chlorophyll... Damn." - Of course I'm paraphrasing. But seriously, some of the things she said made absolutely no sense whatsoever. O_o

Edited by Stunnerrunner, 05 July 2011 - 11:02 AM.

#21 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:03 AM

Yeah, but don't the parents almost always say "my kid would never do that"? When they heard the verdict they left right away. I find that weird
I want to hear what the jury will say.

Every convicted murderer had parents at some point. Of the ones who were alive and asked, how many of those parents do you think also said "my kid would never"? It doesn't mean anything. It's just the parent stating something they think is probably true, or something they think could buy their kid some time if they really think the kid might have actually done it, or whatever. There are a million reasons to say "my kid would never do that," and "because I actually believe that to be true" is only one of them.

As for them walking out on hearing the verdict? Yeah, if my daughter knew I'd decided she killed a child and buried the remains in the woods, and she was found not guilty and thus not going to jail, I'd be high-tailing it out of the courtroom too, at the very least because I wouldn't know WHAT the hell to say to her.

Edited by cuddlydemon, 05 July 2011 - 11:05 AM.

#22 policepro

policepro
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

Every convicted murderer had parents at some point. Of the ones who were alive and asked, how many of those parents do you think also said "my kid would never"? It doesn't mean anything. It's just the parent stating something they think is probably true, or something they think could buy their kid some time if they really think the kid might have actually done it, or whatever. There are a million reasons to say "my kid would never do that," and "because I actually believe that to be true" is only one of them.

As for them walking out on hearing the verdict? Yeah, if my daughter knew I'd decided she killed a child and buried the remains in the woods, and she was found not guilty and thus not going to jail, I'd be high-tailing it out of the courtroom too, at the very least because I wouldn't know WHAT the hell to say to her.

I wouldn't expect them to say something to casey, but nothing to anyone? Do you think they never thought once that it was a possible that she could be found innocent?

#23 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:17 AM

I wouldn't expect them to say something to casey, but nothing to anyone? Do you think they never thought once that it was a possible that she could be found innocent?

Why does that even matter? They're not investigators and they're not lawyers. In all likelihood they wanted to get out fast and avoid the press.

#24 Microscope

Microscope
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:18 AM

Holy shit. I really thought she was guilty, and I still think that.Posted Image

#25 policepro

policepro
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

Why does that even matter? They're not investigators and they're not lawyers. In all likelihood they wanted to get out fast and avoid the press.

I would think it would be better for them to say something. Then again the jury/judge aren't talking to the media either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users