Photo

Lending ZDAP ~

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 InFeeD

InFeeD
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 02:10 AM

So I got lucky and got a Zafara Double Agent Plushie.

Some members told me they dont hv the avatar yet so I figure might as well lend it here instead of selling it rightaway.

Cost: FOC (or you can voluntarily
donate some nps to me if you can afford, otherwise just a thanks would be enough :) )

Rules:

1) Only available to trusted forumers here. Only available to people who trust me as I'm not doing it for profit anyway, so... :wub:

2) Pinned everything and then send me your user/pass, I would inform you to change the pass after getting the avatar. You would need to provide me a proxy of your country if you want me to use proxy.

3) If you dont trusted me, then YOU NEED TO come up with some other suggestion that make me feel safe as I don't want to lose my only valuables item :( im poor

Edited by InFeeD, 08 July 2011 - 02:11 AM.

#2 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:02 AM

Just lend to trusted members who have been here a while. Also, a decent trader score might help.

#3 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

Well, I need that avatar, but don't have enough trader score =/
But well, just tell me if you trust me x)

#4 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:32 PM

If they're trusted members, i dont see why you have to log into their account. Why not just lend the plushie thru the TP?

#5 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:53 PM

If they're trusted members, i dont see why you have to log into their account. Why not just lend the plushie thru the TP?

I agree, only reason I haven't PM InFeeD, haven't got enough items to trade as compensation, and one item that is worth more than ZDAP.

#6 InFeeD

InFeeD
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:39 AM

Maybe you should read thoroughly b4 posting?

3) If you dont trusted me, then YOU NEED TO come up with some other suggestion that make me feel safe as I don't want to lose my only valuables item public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif im poor

Edited by InFeeD, 08 July 2011 - 12:39 AM.

#7 lonewolf

lonewolf
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 12:43 AM

Woah wtf...so lucky XD i already got avvie through a personal friend ages ago lol. its nice that your trying to help others by lending :)

#8 InFeeD

InFeeD
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 01:36 AM

I agree, only reason I haven't PM InFeeD, haven't got enough items to trade as compensation, and one item that is worth more than ZDAP.

Well, you don need to have something worth more than ZDAP, just some collateral that make me feel safe would be enough.

Maybe Im being a lil too sensitive, but you gotta look at the other topic where some members got scammed various item INCLUDING BGC!!!

Well, I need that avatar, but don't have enough trader score =/
But well, just tell me if you trust me x)

If you trust me, I can help you, if you don trust me then you need to come up with an idea that make me feel safe :)

#9 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:11 AM

Letting someone with 150 posts and no trader rating onto your account without a the opportunity of using a middleman isn't very smart, just because you're lending doesn't give you invulnerability to suspicion, especially the way you're doing it. If you are just legit lending your ZDAP, I am sorry for raising suspicion. I just want everyone to be safe.

Edited by Neoquest, 08 July 2011 - 06:12 AM.

#10 InFeeD

InFeeD
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:49 AM

Letting someone with 150 posts and no trader rating onto your account without a the opportunity of using a middleman isn't very smart, just because you're lending doesn't give you invulnerability to suspicion, especially the way you're doing it. If you are just legit lending your ZDAP, I am sorry for raising suspicion. I just want everyone to be safe.

In case you cant read, I already mention below that "YOU NEED TO come up with some other suggestion that make me feel safe."

So I dont see you blabbering about

without a the opportunity of using a middleman isn't very smart,

as you never approach me with this suggestion O_o

3) If you dont trusted me, then YOU NEED TO come up with some other suggestion that make me feel safe as I don't want to lose my only valuables item public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif im poor

And this is what I reply to you when you ask me to just send the ZDAP to you.

Yea, this isnt personal too but I would be extra cautious after recent scamed cases of FQD and BGC happened here.

Perhaps you can put up something as collateral if you dont trust me

Why aren't you offering middleman services or anything that make me feel safe instead of telling me to just send it to you?

You're being cautions and I'm being cautious too, you gotta understand :)

So, come up with an idea that make BOTH party feel safe or whatever I don know and don care as I'm not looking for profit anyways.

By then this offer still stand as long as I haven sold it yet anyway.

Again, come up with an idea that make both you and me feel safe then maybe i can help some1 b4 I sold it or I couldn't care much anyway as it's just my good intention to pay a little back to the community and doesn't matter to me if it dont work out as I just wnat to stay safe :)

In case you cant read, I already mention below that "YOU NEED TO come up with some other suggestion that make me feel safe."

So I dont see you blabbering about

without a the opportunity of using a middleman isn't very smart,

as you never approach me with this suggestion O_o

And this is what I reply to you when you ask me to just send the ZDAP to you.

Yea, this isnt personal too but I would be extra cautious after recent scamed cases of FQD and BGC happened here.

Perhaps you can put up something as collateral if you dont trust me

Why aren't you offering middleman services or anything that make me feel safe instead of telling me to just send it to you?

You're being cautions and I'm being cautious too, you gotta understand :)

So, come up with an idea that make BOTH party feel safe or whatever I don know and don care as I'm not looking for profit anyways.

By then this offer still stand as long as I haven sold it yet anyway.

Again, come up with an idea that make both you and me feel safe then maybe i can help some1 b4 I sold it or I couldn't care much anyway as it's just my good intention to pay a little back to the community and doesn't matter to me if it dont work out as I just wnat to stay safe :)

#11 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:11 AM

You would need to have full collat to use a middleman efficiently, and it wouldn't even make sense because you could do the same thing through trades. Your base method is a fairly good way of getting scammed, not necessarily by you. What I'm saying is that if you trust the user, send it to them, a method like the one you offer up is one of the worst possible.

#12 iomega

iomega
  • 1070 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:32 AM

Maybe you should read thoroughly b4 posting?

Im sorry if you felt I was attacking you in my post, that wasn't my intention.

Your first rule is was that you were lending only to trusted members, but then you went onto say that you would be doing everything.
That seems a bit inconsistent to me and I was just asking to clear things up.

Again, I'm not trying to attack you. It is your item, you're free to do whatever you want with it.

#13 ThreeDollarBill

ThreeDollarBill
  • 252 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:56 AM

Well, yes... people can still get scammed when logging into the borrower's account, and it's a method that makes both the lender and the borrower worry about their item/account getting scammed.

#14 kittycat

kittycat
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 09:03 AM

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here lmao, I'd rather just pay full collat for a non-AB'd ZDAP

#15 InFeeD

InFeeD
  • 188 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:31 AM

Well, yes... people can still get scammed when logging into the borrower's account, and it's a method that makes both the lender and the borrower worry about their item/account getting scammed.

Exactly, I had read the topic where our very own member got their BGC and FQD scammed, lol

This is the dumbest thread I've ever seen on here lmao, I'd rather just pay full collat for a non-AB'd ZDAP

And your post are the smartest one I ever saw? :sarcasm:

No one ever stopped you from paying full collat to other ZDAP lender.
And considering you are at the same forum as I am and i guess you din get your item/nps though AB as well? what a retard :rofl:

Im sorry if you felt I was attacking you in my post, that wasn't my intention.

Your first rule is was that you were lending only to trusted members, but then you went onto say that you would be doing everything.
That seems a bit inconsistent to me and I was just asking to clear things up.

Again, I'm not trying to attack you. It is your item, you're free to do whatever you want with it.

I understand where you go at, but when you browse through these old topic,
and find out that even ppls with 2k+ post and 40+ trading score had had their status replaced with BANNED, it made me skeptical :(

Edited: I cant find the close topic functions O_o

Someone please close this as I already SOLD the ZDAP ;)

Edited by InFeeD, 09 July 2011 - 06:40 AM.

#16 koobe

koobe
  • 591 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 06:41 AM

Are beta-tester as exclusive or even more so than advanced members?

There is only a limited amount of beta-testers to test out the new programs, so yes, I would say it is more exclusive.

#17 oistermanattack

oistermanattack
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 10:25 AM

I wish I was worthy of a lend... Haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users