Photo

Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 Ada

Ada
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:20 AM

I just got a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie from Anchor Management, and got a Pirate Paint brush from it about a week ago. :o
And while I was completely excited at the time, because I've been wanting these items since I joined neopets [ 9 years ago?], I'm wondering if I shouldn't just sell them [ or at least the plushie] while the prices are still around 3.6 m?
Or is there any chance of the prices going back up? O_o

#52 holaCarlos

holaCarlos
  • 290 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:26 AM

Prices have only been goin' down...

Beautiful statistical evidence here and here.
If you've always wanted them, though, why not just use it? Or are you planning to wait around another month until the price goes down some more?

Edited by holaCarlos, 03 December 2011 - 07:31 AM.

#53 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:17 AM

It has actually dropped down to the 2.5mil range... If this rate continues declining the Krawk may be deflated all the way down to < 800k

#54 Samurai

Samurai
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 01:42 PM

Soon the brown moehog will be peoples "Dreamies" People are so fake, they just make there dreamies the neopet thats worth the most haha. Pirate krawk plushies are crashing HARD, making UCs go up in value.

#55 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

Makes me happy that I invest in Fruit Chia's...

Carrot, Plum, Asparagus, and Pea so far... Maybe I'll add another Pea soon.

#56 Autrie

Autrie
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

i'd love to see the forgotten shore closed, some pets must be expensive to be rare and became something

#57 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:39 AM

i'd love to see the forgotten shore closed, some pets must be expensive to be rare and became something

Why would you wanna see the forgotten shore closed? It's a daily, not a plot event.

TNT was trying to deflate krawks and draiks so that more players can get them.
Pets are not expensive so that they can be rare. They are expensive because they are rare.

#58 Kass

Kass
  • 581 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:13 PM

I'm kind of glad TNT is deflating draiks and krawks.... I really actually like them. I just hope they make a new expensive neopet sepcies or something so there are still ways of getting UCs :(

#59 Jun

Jun
  • 907 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

I'm kind of glad TNT is deflating draiks and krawks.... I really actually like them. I just hope they make a new expensive neopet sepcies or something so there are still ways of getting UCs :(

Im sure there wont be a way to get UCs anymore, read something which was written by TNT about it long ago. The new expensive pet theory seems to be a low possibility as well, but who knows..

#60 Bx2

Bx2
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 05:38 PM

Though if a new species were created, it would probably drastically deflate the price of draiks and krawks. Or at least I assume it would. Though, as mentioned above, I doubt this will actually be a prominent possibility at least in the near future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users