Photo

Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 Timothy

Timothy
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

This is quite interesting. Everyone was doubting that the prizes would be anything good, but so far in this thread alone, 3 people have won a Magical Pirate Krawk Plushie, one even took a screenie.

http://www.neopets.c...278390&next=121

I'm sure this will deflate the price of them like crazy, which in my opinion, is good. 20 million is too much. I think 5-8 million is a much more reasonable price for them.

I wonder what the odds will be though? O_o

Also, sorry to post another thread. Hope I'm not annoying anyone, I just thought this was VERY interesting... :o

#2 dokimqueen

dokimqueen
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:43 PM

Oh my damn...hahaha, I wish I could only be so lucky. && Deflation was definitely a motive of TNT's here. :')

#3 MoriNoRyu

MoriNoRyu
  • 211 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

4 Today... yeesh... predicting major deflation... < 5 mil... If not lower.

#4 Timothy

Timothy
  • 45 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:51 PM

This is quite good, for most Neopians. I do feel sorry for the many people that legitimately spent 20mil to get a Krawk, but the prices are outrageous. I have wanted a Krawk since I first joined the site like TEN YEARS and as I get more Neopoints and nps get easier to get, the prices seem to inflate. Krawks and draiks have always seemed to be out of my reach, no matter how many neopoints I get.

Maybe now they can deflate to the point where they are 10mil and less.

#5 Kyouma

Kyouma
  • 496 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:57 PM

TNT'll probably reduce the frequency that the plushies'll be given out. Or maybe just stop giving out plushies altogether from this.
Today was just a special day for them to troll around, after that"hard" work of restoring Krawk island.

#6 creepchan

creepchan
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:05 PM

CHAOS ENSUES.

#7 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:06 PM

Wait so is this a new daily or this a one-time prize for the work put into the "transition"?

Edited by Chalk, 08 August 2011 - 06:07 PM.

#8 creepchan

creepchan
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:08 PM

Do you mean the shooter thing? I think that's a daily.

#9 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:15 PM

Do you mean the shooter thing? I think that's a daily.

4 people getting the plushie in a day? In one single day out of 365 a year since this shall be a daily?
I'm hoping they reduce the percentage of getting the plushie.

And what happens if you don't attack? (x

Edited by Chalk, 08 August 2011 - 06:18 PM.

#10 likerobots

likerobots
  • 537 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE SOLITARY SHANTY KRAWK
i've never doubted him

#11 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:21 PM

Way to steal my status bitch

just kidding

INTERESTING STUFF GOIN ON HERE. *scratches chin*
so yeah hope krawks deflate.

someone mentioned a possible Meridell rework too, so maybe draiks are to deflate as well?

#12 Chalk

Chalk
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:23 PM

someone mentioned a possible Meridell rework too, so maybe draiks are to deflate as well?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *just morphed one*
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#13 fimend

fimend
  • 170 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:24 PM

The prices right now are just so ridiculously high. I hope they deflate to below 10mil. For non-cheating Neopians it's pretty hard to get 10mil anyway, so it's not like all of a sudden everyone is going to have them.

#14 Jeb

Jeb
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

God Damn it, I better fucking get one, been on the site 9 years and I have yet to get anything nice. Fuck you multiple FFQ winners.

#15 Yokai

Yokai
  • 97 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

God Damn it, I better fucking get one, been on the site 9 years and I have yet to get anything nice. Fuck you multiple FFQ winners.

Haha, I feel your pain. It took me until I found this site before I had a decent amount of cash and got my dream Draik.
My fucking god I had no idea how people were multimillionaires before I came here hahaha.

I feel almost screwed over seeing people get magical Krawk plushies when I got a fucking treasure fap neg. >_>

I saw that you could get petpets and all that jazz as well ! I got shit on toast. That's what I got.

/end complaining

*deep sigh*
I feel a little better now :3

#16 dokimqueen

dokimqueen
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:35 PM

a fucking treasure fap neg

This. This made me crack up so hard. Anyways, I feel your pain. :'( I am so immensely jealous that people are getting good things while I'm stuck with shit. :( disappointed!

#17 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

I don't think this will drop Krawk Prices. The Magical Plushies are collector items so most people put them in their gallery's rather than use them.

#18 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:50 PM

sorry bro I been usin those to get pineapple chias didn't realize they were worth anything

#19 cellarbro

cellarbro
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:19 PM

wow, i hope i get one

#20 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

Got some stupid potato chips. Boo.

Huh. The second time I went to the Mansion, I got an avatar, 15k NP, a site theme and a few other prizes... Did TNT only JUST finish coding this stuff or what?

(Also a stamp, that it won't let me put in my album.)

#21 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:48 PM

You might be better off keeping the stamp to sell later on as not everyone got it.

#22 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:49 PM

What, really? Neat. I could use some revenue.

#23 don4prez

don4prez
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:53 PM

Got some stupid potato chips. Boo.

Huh. The second time I went to the Mansion, I got an avatar, 15k NP, a site theme and a few other prizes... Did TNT only JUST finish coding this stuff or what?

i got the avatar, 10k, i don't think i got a site them or stamp though >.<

i did every puzzle, i wonder how the rewards are distributed.

Caged Skeleton
Caution - Pirates Sign
Scurvy-B-Gone
Inflatable Krawk Island
Bug Eye McGee Action Figure

Edited by don4prez, 08 August 2011 - 08:54 PM.

#24 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:56 PM

Lemme see... The full list of stuff I got:

-Site Theme
-Caged Skeleton
-Caution Pirates Sign
-Inflatable Krawk Island
-BugEye McGee Action Figure
-Governors Mansion Stamp
-15000 NP
-Scurvy-B-Gone (I'm an idiot and forgot)

It would appear that the prizes have been glitchtacular though so I dunno what all everybody is supposed to get. They say on the neoboards that the theme and stamp are for "day and date". I did all challenges the day they were released and didn't miss a day, so I guess that's what does it?

Edited by cuddlydemon, 08 August 2011 - 09:01 PM.

#25 Claws

Claws
  • 217 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:58 PM

Lemme see... The full list of stuff I got:

-Site Theme
-Caged Skeleton
-Caution Pirates Sign
-Inflatable Krawk Island
-BugEye McGee Action Figure
-Governors Mansion Stamp
-15000 NP

It would appear that the prizes have been glitchtacular though so I dunno what all everybody is supposed to get. They say on the neoboards that the theme and stamp are for "day and date". I did all challenges the day they were released and didn't miss a day, so I guess that's what does it?

You missed the Scurvy-B-Gone. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users